Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1158941012032.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	259595  

Old 10-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

The 3 pictures all look wonderful. I'm glad that 2 of the 3 pictures are taken outdoor with such informal setting. The family look very gorgeous.. and little Leonor surely has grown up these past months.
There're 3 expressions of Leonor in these 3 pictures.. the laughing Leonor.. the smiling Leonor.. and the serious Leonor..
How wonderful!

I'm glad her parents are accompanying her, but i was hoping 1 of the 3 pictures would be just leonor alone.. perhaps walking or it's a bit premature.. but blowing her candles..

Old 10-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

She has grown a lot and she is more beautiful now...I really like her!
Thanks for the photos!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pien
Moring is her birtday, why are there now picture's?
In order that the press could publish them tomorrow, and facilitate their work since Wednesday in Spain is holiday.

Though I believe that this web has gone forward, the photo is not in any other site, so I have the impression of which they have broken some clause on the moment to publish the photos ... I would not be surprised for that.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 AM

from hola´s forums

source - http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto.../cumple_24.jpg
Old 10-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Aristocracy

that the photos are not natural? really that I do not understand because always they must compare
Old 10-30-2006, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!
Couldn't you just stop comparing for a while and enjoy those pictures?

They are beautiful shots of a beautiful family. Give the comparison a rest for a while, please?
Old 10-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

The pictures are really adorable! Little Leonor has grown quite a little!
And yes, there is no point to compare Infanta Leonor with any other Royal kid. Each child is unique (and adorable ) in her/his own special way.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you so much for sharing the photos .

She has grown so much and she looks beautiful as well as her parents who seem, understandably, very proud of her... But how could they not be?! To be blessed with an healthy child who looks so happy and cheerful.

Prince Felipe is wraped around her tiny finger... Also the Princess .

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 10-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Commoner

Quote:

Why you have to compare them??? They are two differents babies.. Leonor is Leonor... she is not Irene, Christian, Alexia or another baby. She is Leonor.

they look very natural to me.
And by the way... I love this 3 photos
Old 10-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Commoner

she's very very cute little girl! ^_^
Old 10-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Courtier

Leonor is SO adorable. I love the one of her in white, she looks so much older than one.

And is it just me, or is Felipe REALLY handsome in that outdoor one where they're all standing. I love that jacket he's wearing. Letizia is one lucky lady :) And I agree with mtbcm, Leo has her daddy wrapped around her finger
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 10-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

The important is that we have three photos of this beautiful family; so there is to enjoy the photos and to let look for failures and compare with the others.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Do you know?! I really must agree with you on that one. That is no way possible that Leonor has those gorgeous and smilling blue eyes... I wonder how they did it?!?!

And the happiness on Princes' eyes... no way that could be true!!!!!

But after seeing the photos I must admit I would like to see Christian with read shoes and dress or rose hair clip, so the comparissons could be made in same ground .

Shame on you for making those absurd comparissons and always trying to bring the Princes of Asturias down. The day you understand that they aren't a sub-kind-of-Princes of Denmark you will have a major shock !
Old 10-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

she is such an adorable little girl, she has grown so much since the last time we've seen her.
The picture that was formal (taken inside) Leonor has a serioues look and the informal picture she has a laughing face, found that really cute.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Commoner

I loved the pictures , they're so beautiful!
Leonor is so cute and she grew so much and so fast!... Felipe and Letizia are also great!
Thank's fotr the pics!
"Hamlet" - William Shakespeare
Old 10-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really think that three pictures of little Leonor for her first birthday is too little! She is going to became one day (perhaps) Queen so all of the world is anxious to see her and has the rigth to see more often !!!That is the bad thing to became so famous! I think the photos are great and little Leonor is very beautiful, I'am not comparing her!!!!I'am just saying that they hide her too mucht!The photos are not natural.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Can someone please post the third picture. The link does not work for me, id love to see it
Old 10-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Some avatars from the birthday pictures:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...r/felipe-a.gif