Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor has grown up so much since we last saw her!!! Especially in the photo where she is wearing white. Her parents look so proud of her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little cutie :wub:

leonor is really very cute baby! she look great and her parents very pround!!!!!!

Leonor is beautiful! :wub:

She has grown very much, I am charmed with the first two photos, the last one it is more official.

WOW!! Leonor is absolute precious....What a beautiful little doll!:wub: :wub: :wub:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:flowers:

..I do not forget to her proud parents ..... they also are very handsome!

Last edited:
She's soooooooooo beautiful ...IMHO she`s the cutest royal little princess i've ever seen , all the other royal babies are also pretty but there is something special about Leonor :)

wow, Leonor's so precious. her beautilful eyes and smile just totally take my breath aways.

the one with leonor in while dress is my favorite! what a serious princess -like posture:wub: . there's no question, she's going to be Queen of Spain one day, if not already:wub:

bye the way, Leonor is so big for a one year old :lol:

Leonor has chage very much, i love the pictures.

Thanks for share it!

Thanks, Leonor is so cute.

Thank you so much for this pictures, i've been waiting for the all morning:flowers:

Aww Leonor is so beautiful, what a cute baby, she has change a lot since the last time we saw her.:wub:

Leonor is sooooooo big, she has changed a lot, It's a pitty that they show her so little!!!! I really think they should't do that! To be Royal is to have some kind of interaction with their subdits!!! So this is the only picture we will see for her first year????

Last edited:
Thank you for those wonderful pictures... She has changed so much since Summer, and those blue eyes are simply gorgeous... (of course that her parents don't look bad either:lol:)

Leonor is really cute and so big :wub: . Thank you for these pohotos :flowers: .

Such adorable pictures of such adorable baby :lol:! Thank you so much!:flowers:
God, I loooove her! She has grown so much and is gorgeous! :wub::wub::wub:I love that one with her smiling or when she is standing. Thanks for all articles as well, I can't believe this year has passed so fast...

asturiana said:
Leonor is really cute so big :wub: . Thank you for these pohotos :flowers: .

Moring is her birtday, why are there now picture's?

pien said:

So that the press can publish them tomorrow:)

Thank you for the pictures she is so cute love the pics.

When maked this picture?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1158941012032.jpg
    1158941012032.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 729
The 3 pictures all look wonderful. I'm glad that 2 of the 3 pictures are taken outdoor with such informal setting. The family look very gorgeous.. and little Leonor surely has grown up these past months.
There're 3 expressions of Leonor in these 3 pictures.. the laughing Leonor.. the smiling Leonor.. and the serious Leonor..
How wonderful!

I'm glad her parents are accompanying her, but i was hoping 1 of the 3 pictures would be just leonor alone.. perhaps walking or it's a bit premature.. but blowing her candles..

She has grown a lot and she is more beautiful now...I really like her!
Thanks for the photos!

pien said:

In order that the press could publish them tomorrow, and facilitate their work since Wednesday in Spain is holiday. ;)

Though I believe that this web has gone forward, the photo is not in any other site, so I have the impression of which they have broken some clause on the moment to publish the photos ... I would not be surprised for that.:wacko:

I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!

that the photos are not natural? really that I do not understand because always they must compare:bang:

biboquinhas said:
I really think they don't look natural at all!!!Their eyes specialy are not natural like the photos of Prince Christian are!

Couldn't you just stop comparing for a while and enjoy those pictures?

They are beautiful shots of a beautiful family. Give the comparison a rest for a while, please?

The pictures are really adorable! Little Leonor has grown quite a little!
And yes, there is no point to compare Infanta Leonor with any other Royal kid. Each child is unique (and adorable :)) in her/his own special way.

Thank you so much for sharing the photos:flowers: .

She has grown so much and she looks beautiful as well as her parents who seem, understandably, very proud of her... But how could they not be?! To be blessed with an healthy child who looks so happy and cheerful.

Prince Felipe is wraped around her tiny finger... Also the Princess:wub: .

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom