Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Nobility

great news Leonor is my favourite baby

Old 10-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Gentry

Smile

Mine too. She looks like a beautiful doll. I can't wait to see pictures of her walking. This family makes me proud t be Spanish.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

On Monday we will see the photos there will be necessary to wait and to see what they have done.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe they show her... any photosession out/in of home, with family or smth? Or her first steps?
Old 10-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.lavozdigital.es/cadiz/pre..._20061026.html

The first year of Dona Leonor, in Antena 3

On the occasion of the first anniversary of the first-born one of the Princes of Asturias, Antena 3 emits today (23.45 hours) the special one. It is a question of a wide article in which there are gathered the best moments of the life of the Infanta, who celebrates her first birthday on October 31, as well as the debate on the possible constitutional reform in order that Dona Leonor could reign.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hey lula, but why on Monday, not Tuesday?

Old 10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Look at this:

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...ple_1.htm?r=dm

it's like her blog in pics!
Old 10-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Hey lula, but why on Monday, not Tuesday?
As has said the journalist who has commented on it, they will give them on Monday in order that the newspapers could publish them on Tuesday, day of the birthday.

I hope that it is true and give them on Monday. Wednesday is festive in Spain, and there are autonomic elections in Catalonia. So it is better than them give on Monday and Tuesday let's be able enjoy them, because if they give them on Tuesday, Wednesday we are not going to enjoy them.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
As has said the journalist who has commented on it, they will give them on Monday in order that the newspapers could publish them on Tuesday, day of the birthday.

I hope that it is true and give them on Monday. Wednesday is festive in Spain, and there are autonomic elections in Catalonia. So it is better than them give on Monday and Tuesday let's be able enjoy them, because if they give them on Tuesday, Wednesday we are not going to enjoy them.
Oh I see, thanks for explaination, that makes sence. Anyway, the earlier have we pics of the cutie pie, the better!!!

Old 10-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Courtier

Talking

captures from "Leonor cumple un año" (Antena3 tv)

Old 10-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Courtier

She looks so much like the Queen and Felipe on the first one.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Courtier

ouch...... I want to see her again! She must have grown very much.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I love the fourth picture.. she's smiling how sweet
I can't wait to see photos of her first birthday
Old 10-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for those caps, agm! they're lovely. Leo is lovely. i look forward to a photo session, or even the releasing of official photos. i just hope they won't do a repeat of that awful Photoshopped pics they did for christmas.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Look at this:

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...ple_1.htm?r=dm

it's like her blog in pics!
http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_15.htm?r=dm
Happy, prime Birthday! “All the cousins we met the 29 of April in Barcelona to celebrate the quarter “fulfills” of Miguel, who was the 30. The boys went than the girls better, because Victoria Federica is the only greater girl and Irene and I am small, reason why we must be in arms or the cradle hoping to that some wants to play with us”.

I ran that through a translator, but I think that's SO adorable. Leonor and Irene wait in the cradle hoping someone wants to play with them.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 10-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange
http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_15.htm?r=dm
Happy, prime Birthday! “All the cousins we met the 29 of April in Barcelona to celebrate the quarter “fulfills” of Miguel, who was the 30. The boys went than the girls better, because Victoria Federica is the only greater girl and Irene and I am small, reason why we must be in arms or the cradle hoping to that some wants to play with us”.

I ran that through a translator, but I think that's SO adorable. Leonor and Irene wait in the cradle hoping someone wants to play with them.
i agree! such a cute thought.

i find this one funny too (i'm doing a rough translation here, i hope it's correct!):

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...ple_6.htm?r=dm
On the 27th of December 2005 we arrived at Lanzarote to spend the New Year. My mother put on me jeans that are a little uncomfortable. And my papa was so besotted with me, he kept placing me so close to his chest that my nose was getting pinched and i couldn't breathe!
Old 10-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Heir Apparent

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_10.htm?r=dm

"After I got christened in that beautiful pile I fell asleep. I was dreaming about stuffed animals, that's why I'm smiling"

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_11.htm?r=dm

"We spend all the Holy Week with my dad's family in Mallorca. Irene and I got blue outfits, of all my cousins I get along best with her 'cuz we are almost the same age. Grandma played with us"

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_19.htm?r=dm

"On August 8th we were received by the Pope in Valencia. As our grandparents and Aunt Elena were there, my cousin Froilan was very well behaved but I took advantage of everybody's distraction and pulled Juan's hair. As I'm little, my cousin didn't complain.

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_20.htm?r=dm

"Here I wanted to pull a prank on my dad and I stuck my finger in his nose but he didn't scold me 'cuz I'm too little to follow protocol"

http://www.especialeshf.com/10minuto...le_21.htm?r=dm

"I already wave like a Princess! My "amama" Sofia taught me how to do it. I sailed a lot this summer in the "Fortuna" and I never got dizzy"
Old 10-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for those translations cris! Diez Minutos' staff ought to join us at the Caption This! thread (or we could join them!). ha ha
Old 10-27-2006, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
thanks for those translations cris! Diez Minutos' staff ought to join us at the Caption This! thread (or we could join them!). ha ha
Always to the orders Rhap!
And I believe they should hire you, as one of the Caption This Masters of TRF!
Old 10-29-2006, 04:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.elpais.es/articulo/agenda...pepiage_1/Tes/

Leonor will blow of a candle

The daughter of the princes of Asturias is on Tuesday one year and already she gives her first steps

On Tuesday there will be a small family party in the residence of the princes of Asturias in which the infanta Leonor will blow of her first candle. The day before, the House of the King will distribute to the mass media three photos of the girl on the occasion of her birthday. These portraits are those that they put of manifest that treats itself about the birthday of the heiress of the inheritor and that because of it the celebration has also an institutional facet.

But except these punctual exceptions, the first year of life of the first daughter of don Felipe and dona Letizia is alike in the daily thing that of any baby.

The information that the House of the King facilitates on the small one is scanty. " There is no much that to tell. She is starting speaking and already she gives her first steps ". The prince Felipe in his last acts has made concrete that his daughter stutters " dad and mom " and that the clearest word that she says is "a" "water"., the King, seems to her grandfather that she is called him something similar to "ababa".

Leonor in the last weeks beside climbing full speed for the corridors of the palace of the Zarzuela gives her first steps helped by her parents. " If they take her of the hands already she walks. It is clear that alone she will come untied rapidly ", tell friends of the Princes.

The upbringing of the infanta, the seventh grandson of the kings of Spain, and second in the line of succession to the throne, is normal. " She has given us not even an alone bad night and scarcely she hasn´t had a cold since she was born ", has made clear the proud father.

Even this way the health of the small one has been an object of all kinds of conjectures, " all the groundless ones ", as it is highlighted from the House of the King. " Of this girl it has been said of everything: that if she was deaf, that if she was sick. Barbarities ", says a speaker.

The queen Sofía, knowledgeable of the rumors, in some meetings of photos of this summer in Palma called by her name the small one, who rapidly turned the look towards her grandmother.

The small spot that has in the straight nostril also has been an object of different speculations. The official version is that it is a question of an angioma, something very normal in the babies, that it disappears for yes only.
The one who more has suffered silently all the infundios that have been said of the infanta Leonor in these her first 12 months of life has been the Princess.

Dona Letizia is a protective mother in end, which worries so much of the daily life of the small one as of what is said of her.

Leonor has a babysitter, but if the Princess is in house it is she who is busy with giving her with eating, with bathing her and with playing with her. Those who are employed at the palace of the Zarzuela tell that it is habitual to see dona Letizia pushing Leonor's car for the gardens or leading her in arms to visiting the Kings, whom she sees almost every day.

Dona Letizia also is accustomed to go with her daughter occasionally to the offices of palace in order that they all know the girl.

The Princes at the moment have not thought that Leonor goes to a child-care. " She is very littlt ", has said don Felpe. They have not also decided to what college she will go. But yes it seems that her formation will develop in a private college since it happened with the Prince, that he studied in the Rosales.

When Leonor begins to speak with fluency they will start teaching her English and, then, French. " Her formation will be the necessary one for the role that she has to recover. It will be probably a multidisciplinary education ", says a speaker of the House of the King. Also there is contemplated the possibility that Leonor receives military formation when she is 18 years old if it is the call of reigning. " But still much is absent ", are warned by them in palace.
At the moment, Leonor is charmed with the stories that her mother reads, pawned in that from small gets fond of the literature as her. Her first great change will come in spring when she stops being the only daughter.