Infanta Leonor Starts School: September 15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's absolutely adorable. It's such an exciting time for her (and her parents). Love the pictures. Thanks everyone, they made my morning!

Adorable , She gets more lovely every time, she looks so cute in her outfit

thank you everyone for links:flowers:
she is adorable i like her big blue eyes i enjoy the video thanks again.

So... that "school" Leonor is attending: Is that a real primary school already? :ermm:
I mean, is it normal in Spain to start school that early?
Here in Germany kids use to attend kindergarten until they are 6...
They use to have their first school day with 6 or 7.

thanks to everybody for the links. leonor is absolutely the most adorable little girl, her megawatt smile, sweet nature and happiness is lovely to see, i enjoy every minute of watching her. that sweet kiss for her papa was precious, i wonder if her parents had harder time leaving her than she did being left ;) maybe a few tears in the car, she's growing up so fast, but for one so young she is a perfect little princess..charming and lovely.

So... that "school" Leonor is attending: Is that a real primary school already? :ermm:
I mean, is it normal in Spain to start school that early?
Here in Germany kids use to attend kindergarten until they are 6...
They use to have their first school day with 6 or 7.

Here in Spain children start school at the age of 3 or 4 years.Leonor study in this school until she is 17 years old.

Thanks to all for the pictures...
Leonor is ADORABLE!!! she's amazing... how charming she is, she looks precious with her uniform:wub:
The princes looked good too, very proud!!!

Here in Spain children start school at the age of 3 or 4 years.Leonor study in this school until she is 17 years old.
Wow, one school for 14 years!
So you don't differ between primary school and secondary school in Spain?
Must be strange sometimes to have the toddlers and the teens at the same school. ;)

Last edited:
She is beautiful for words!!!!!
Thanks to everyone for the pictures!

Must be strange sometimes to have the toddlers and the teens at the same school. ;)

In Spain there is infantile education (3-5 years), primary education (6-12) and secondary education. Infanta Leonor has begun the infantile education.

In the public centers, the infantile education and the primary one it is realized in schools and the secondary one in high schools. But in the education private and subsidized (public half, private half), many schools give from the infantile education to the secondary.

Thank youfor all the photos and videos.

Leonor is such a little cutiepie and looked very excited to be there. I do like the fact that Letizia stopped chat with the other lady dropping her child off.

Leonor looks cute with the uniforme ! and the proud parent too !
Litizia looks more beatiful !

What a lovely happy family -- first day of school, big step for any child and she looks so happy. Beautiful little face on her. Nice to see them stop and chat with another mother and child, such a normal thing to do.

Aww :wub: How cutee and beautiful she looked on her little uniform, so formal! :lol: I bet she'll have a great time on school she seemed so excited to be there, plus even before entering it seems she already made a new little friend! :)

I have no idea what they do with their children at home, but something is definately working. Leonor looks so relaxed and happy (even with a ton of photographers around), and you can definately tell that Letizia & Felipe are totally in love with their daughter. I adore this little family. And Letizia looks fantastic on her birthday!

Belga
ImageShack - Hosting :: 10396528gy9.jpg

I hope it won't be so scandalous picture as Letizia's two years ago.

I find it scandalous the these kind of pictures are being published by the agencies and not binned. In times of child abuse etc it's beyond me when there are hundreds of pictues available from the event, why exactly this picture (or another example: Prince Christian naked on the beach) has to be made public. There is absolutely no need for this and the agencys should have become more sensible regarding this topic since the Dutch lawsuit. There are so many wackos out there who are happy to use such pictures for indecent purposes :bang:

Is there any law against publishing photos like this?

I'm one more person who think that Leonor is sweet, cute girl.
They are beautiful family.:wub:

In Spain there is infantile education (3-5 years), primary education (6-12) and secondary education. Infanta Leonor has begun the infantile education.

In the public centers, the infantile education and the primary one it is realized in schools and the secondary one in high schools. But in the education private and subsidized (public half, private half), many schools give from the infantile education to the secondary.

Thank you for the explanation Lula. Infanta Leonor looks so eager to begin school.

awww shes so sweet how long will she attend this school and when will she leave University (whats the age in Spain)

Her_Majesty said:

I studied in the same school for 12 years!, but don't worry usually these kinds of schools are big enough to separate the teens from the toddlers. But I bet everyonee wants to go to the toddler section to see Leonor, who wouldn't? :wub:

Back
Top Bottom