Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What a beautiful child! She is truly precious. Felipe better watch out: boys are going to be lined up in front of the palace before we know it! She if going to be a heartbreaker!

Just beautiful! The whole experience to watch was just beautiful. Two very pround parents and one joyful little girl. You can just see the love that Felipe & Letizia have for their daughter, it's overflowing!

What an extraordinary reportage for this too kind little Infanta for her fisrt days of kindergarden. Yes, it's moving because Leonor is yet quiet two years old. It's too kind because leonor is actually a very funny, attractive and sympathetic little baby girl.

Only with her face we can imagine all the mischievous that Leonor will be able to do. The touch of tenderness, the princess of Asturias saying how for her was movinf to leave her little girl to school, very, very sympathetic all this pics and videos. We can say how astonishing the nomber of shots of the first days of Leonor' s babyschool.

Obviously this Infantita is a true star of the media!

thanks for all the links on this exciting day. she's such a cutie and growing up so fast. what a little star already- personality plus and that lovely curly head of hair, she's going to be a heartbreaker. it looks like she likes going and i'm sure it was much worse for mama and daddy leaving her than being left. sweet photos and sweet family i think it's great she'll be making friends and socially meeting others not from her station, it's bound to make for a more rounded personality. i would agree it's bad for kids to be farmed out to school to be raised by others (i understand the kids acting out in resentment) but i have no doubt the little infanta is not in that situation. her parents clearly adore her and have a close interacting relationship, no fear of her being shuffled around and ignored- just the opposite being with other children and learning to get along with others will prevent her being a spoiled, over indulged child that could grow up to be a selfish closed minded queen. as an only child my parents felt it was important for me to be with others my age and i'm lucky to still have friends i've known since kindergarden, i hope as she grows up leonor is just as blessed.

That girl is so beautiful. She looks like she's a very curious girl, excited about everything.

Leonor is so precious, and a very happy child. She is a beautiful child whether she is in uniform or fashionable clothes. From the picture, we could tell she is never shy in front of the cameras. I am glad her parent dressing her up in a white and blue color instead of all in blue. When I saw other children dressed in blue, the first thing came into my mind was that they are patients in a hospital.

she is not even two and she just seems older. She is so adorable and at her very young age she has already won the hearts of so many people around the world.

El Pais

La infanta Leonor, feliz en la guardería

I can't believe this school is so cheap. I don't know the prices of European or Spanish schools but here in Brazil schools are really expensive even kindergartens, so I was surprise with the cost of Leonor's school. I thought it would be much more expensive.

Leo is really lovely, she seems like a doll (the most beautiful doll:wub:) I love when she said "vamos al cole", how sweet!! Los príncipes de Asturias posan junto a Leonor a las puertas de la guardería | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente (0:48)
Leonor's shoes are very alike to these http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4108/shoy0.png

El Pais

La infanta Leonor, feliz en la guardería

I can't believe this school is so cheap. I don't know the prices of European or Spanish schools but here in Brazil schools are really expensive even kindergartens, so I was surprise with the cost of Leonor's school. I thought it would be much more expensive.

It is subsidized, from Madrid community and from defense ministry, is a laboral kindergarten for civil employees and members of the royal guard, is similar to a public center. It's a good election IMO.

I just watched the video of Leonor starting nursery school at 20 Minutos. It was so funny how amazed she was by the photographers. She kept staring at them in wonderment. Her parents were anxious to be inside the school, but Leonor was just staring in amazement at all the clicking cameramen. Even inside, she turned away from the parents and teachers to stare at the strange people taking pictures of her. :lol: It was also so cute to see her try to pull her bag. Finally, Letizia had to pick it up. :D

Methinks this school is a great arrangement. I like how she is well-protected, but still will be exposed to learning with other children. It's a good mix of safety and education.

Last edited:
when i saw prince Felipe for the first time,never in million years i thought one day he would love to be a dad.now look at him how proud he is of his family.
thanks for the pics.
I am just worries that those who will join the forum in future wouldn't be able to see all these wonderful photos.

If I was a parent of another child in Leonor's class, I don't think I would be too happy with all the attention she is going to get. Hopefully, she gets treated the same as all children are beautiful, special and unique in their parents' eyes. I also would like to know if all Spanish people have access to a public daycare, like this one, as here in the US you have to pay a lot of money a week. It would be interesting to know if a public daycare is easy to get in in Spain. Not here! Leonor, indeed, looks adorable. She is a very cute little girl. Her parents looks so proud!

I repeat it. The day-care center to which the Infanta Leonor goes belongs to a public institution, but it is not public, not any child can accede to it. It is a day-care center only for children of persons who are employed at the Royal Guard or at National wealth, both public organisations linked to the Wreath. In Spain until a few years ago the public day-care centers have not developed, and in big cities like Madrid it is difficult to find seat. Because of it many public institutions and many companies create own day-care centers for exclusive use of the personnel. For example, the Congress of the Deputies also has its own day-care center. The public day-care centers are another thing.

Infanta Leonor at nursery

PPE Agency Madrid

Last edited:
Leonor, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't have words, She is a Godess, jajaja She is amazingly Beautiful.

And Princess Letizia, What a Body after two Pregnancies.

This girl is astonishingly charasmatic for such a tiny girl. Wow. She has the press completely charmed. She is darling. And the family is simply beautiful. I love that when Leonor got to the top of the steps she turned around to look at the fotographers. She is fascinated by the press.

Leonor is a special little girl.

awwww thats the cutest yet!!!! thanks for a good daddy's girl photo

What a sweet, beautiful child! I was a little surprised how early kids start school but I guess it really isn't school in the classic sense. I never went to kindergarten so I don't know what goes on there.

Someone mentioned that Leo is heir "unless there's a boy". Didn't they change the law??

Not, they have not changed the law yet, probably for 2008 with the reform of the Constitution

I simply adore this girl. She has so much charisma. She and Amalia of Holland are my favorite young royals by a mile. They are both sooo charasmatic and happy and bright and just make me smile.

Leonor seems to have it all: beauty, charm, and intelligence, because her look and expression is one of real intelligence.

Wonderful gril; magnificent little family. I can't wait to see Sofia again!

Awww :wub: that's so lovely of Felipe doing that :lol: btw, BeautyLeonor where do you get these Hq? Thanks

I found it in another forum:flowers:

She looks so cute in her uniform plus the matching stroller bag :flowers: Thanks to everyone who posted the nice pictures.

BeautyLeonor said:
Yes Leo have everything.. she's beautiful,cute,happy,charismatic, energetic.. she's wonderful..
...and i want see my little sofi too!:wub:
I WANT TOO SEE MY LITTLE SOFI TOO!! :lol::lol: She's SOOO INCREDIBLY CUTE!, I guess we'll have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin (but I hope they'll show her earlier!)
Felipe has three beautiful girls at home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom