The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Courtier

What a beautiful eyes!..
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/6...0098022tz3.jpg

Old 09-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Courtier

What a sweet, beautiful child! I was a little surprised how early kids start school but I guess it really isn't school in the classic sense. I never went to kindergarten so I don't know what goes on there.

Someone mentioned that Leo is heir "unless there's a boy". Didn't they change the law??

Old 09-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Courtier

Not, they have not changed the law yet, probably for 2008 with the reform of the Constitution
Old 09-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Royal Highness

she is just STUNING!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
awww felipe's gesture is lovely!
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7...0098008gu7.jpg
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Commoner

I simply adore this girl. She has so much charisma. She and Amalia of Holland are my favorite young royals by a mile. They are both sooo charasmatic and happy and bright and just make me smile.

Leonor seems to have it all: beauty, charm, and intelligence, because her look and expression is one of real intelligence.

Wonderful gril; magnificent little family. I can't wait to see Sofia again!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouwrein View Post
Awww that's so lovely of Felipe doing that btw, BeautyLeonor where do you get these Hq? Thanks
I found it in another forum
Old 09-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor
WOWWW BOTH HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!! Sky blue!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Nobility

She looks so cute in her uniform plus the matching stroller bag Thanks to everyone who posted the nice pictures.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor
Yes Leo have everything.. she's beautiful,cute,happy,charismatic, energetic.. she's wonderful..
...and i want see my little sofi too!
I WANT TOO SEE MY LITTLE SOFI TOO!! She's SOOO INCREDIBLY CUTE!, I guess we'll have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin (but I hope they'll show her earlier!)
Felipe has three beautiful girls at home!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
I WANT TOO SEE MY LITTLE SOFI TOO!! She's SOOO INCREDIBLY CUTE!, I guess we'll have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin (but I hope they'll show her earlier!)
Felipe has three beautiful girls at home!

I think that we will have to wait until the presentation to the Virgin too .. and yes, felipe has three beautiful girls at home, and he loves them a lot, is a "padrazo" and a super husband
Old 09-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
I repeat it. The day-care center to which the Infanta Leonor goes belongs to a public institution, but it is not public, not any child can accede to it. It is a day-care center only for children of persons who are employed at the Royal Guard or at National wealth, both public organisations linked to the Wreath. In Spain until a few years ago the public day-care centers have not developed, and in big cities like Madrid it is difficult to find seat. Because of it many public institutions and many companies create own day-care centers for exclusive use of the personnel. For example, the Congress of the Deputies also has its own day-care center. The public day-care centers are another thing.

Infanta Leonor at nursery

PPE Agency Madrid
Thanks for explaining it, Lula. Now I know it's not here in Brazil it's difficult to find a place in a public kindergarten or a day-care center. If you don't find a place, you need to leave your children in a private kindergarten or pay a babysitter.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Aristocracy

I just LOVE her. She is so precious and her expressions are so animated. She is so full of joy! What charisma...she is a superstar already!
Old 09-08-2007, 02:17 AM
Aristocracy

Does the school have a website that we can access? Tanx..
Old 09-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Photo #16 is precious. She has such a beautiful smile. She's not just Shirley Temple cute. She's beautiful with beautiful features and that hair! So full and curley. Yes, she has so many lively expressions and personality! Spanish photographers probably all are swooning over, thinking of how much money they can make out of her in years to come.

I like Letizia's outfit. It's professional and fashionable at the same time. The big paisley patterns make the blouse very chic.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Could someone translate what these reporters/commentators talked about? They seem to have a lot to say.

Leonor is so cute. She waved goodbyes to the photographers. She's a natural in handling the media! She's having those photographers wrapped around her little finger by now. And look at all the photographers! I wonder how many were there. It looks like at least three dozens.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

After all the elogious words about Eleonor is very difficult to add something of original which would discribe better this incredible little girl.

Except the fact that the Princes of Asturias can be very happy and proud of their daughters, what can we say more about this wonderful blue eyes, so marvellous smile, so charming little teeth and so on.

Yes I can add one thing which can explain my position, I'm totally biaised!!...
Old 09-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
what's so terrible about it? most little children with working parents go to nursery school. christian of denmark, for example, started nursery school some months ago and nobody complained. it's in fact quite normal actually, and i heard so many people complaining about leonor not going... now that she is going, people are still complaining because she is going....
That is not true! People complained A LOT when Christian started nursery school, most users thought it was way too early.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Courtier

Oh My, Leonor is so cute

The're a cute family, really, the three of them, it's a beautiful picture, except for the olive pants and belt Letizia wore!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:43 AM

Age two or nearly two is never too early for a child to begin some kind of classes, usually this kind of day care or nursery school, called variously in different parts of the world. It's always a good thing. The wealthy parents do it because they understand. Unfortunately, we see a lot of poor kids not having the same oppurtunity (or their parents aren't as aware of the good in it). But it is always to be done if possible, imho. These little tykes are begging for mental stimulation. Their brains are yearning for it.