The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Leonor seems to me the type that really doesn't have a whole ton of trouble with things like saying goodbye to her parents. I think that they said that she did not cry at all. She's such a sweet little girl, and I think that at only two years old she's discovered the secret of life: happiness and love. She seems to have an appetite for life, and is such a happy baby, well, not really a baby anymore, she's grown up so much. I love seeing pictures of her!
In one pic where Letizia is hugging her Leonor is already pointing at something she spotted in the house - so no worries about her crying for Mommy. Hope she can enjoy her happy childhood for many more months and years.

Old 09-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Nobility

Thanks lula for all that beautifull pics you show us. That little girl so young and than alone to all the other children she not know!! But it is for all kids the same.

Old 09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Aristocracy

Video from Hola! click on Realeza : hola.com - Vídeos del día
Old 09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Nobility

Here's one of Felipe hugging Leonor
And one more
Old 09-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Courtier

Wink

VIDEO 3 from Telecinco

Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

The first day of day-care center of The Infanta Leonor in el Pardo

El primer dia de guarderia de La Infanta Leonor en el Pardo - Agencia Prisma
Old 09-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Gentry

ah beautiful princess! leonor seems proud and happy... my favourite little princess yupi!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Courtier

VIDEO from TVE
Old 09-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Nobility

I cant add more than anyone's already said,she is a beautiful little girl who seemed to enjoy her first day at Kindergarden
Old 09-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Leonor is adorable!! So cute and independent trying to carry her own bag. I love her
The Princes look great too. Thanks 4 all the beautiful pics!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
One more!
ANP Beeldbank
I think Leonor looks veeeery much like Queen Sofía here.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Aristocracy

Infant Leonor is so pretty and she looked happy to be going to school. Letizia and Felipe looked really good today. I really liked Letizia's blouse and pants.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Commoner

Leonor is just so cheerful. I was one of those never smile if anyone other than my parents were around children.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Commoner

looking at the pics, it's pretty obvious felipe and letizia is the only ppl drying their tears here. definitely not leonor! she's just like a fearless explorer
Old 09-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Serene Highness

I have to echo what others have already said. This is a very sweet family. And oh my what charisma this little Leonor has. She's a delight to see. Now that the official photocall is over I hope that the Spanish press can respect the privacy of Leonor and the many other children and parents that are at this center. Precious!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Felipe and Leonor
IPAPress
Felipe and Letizia
IPAPress
IPAPress
They look so proud and happy !
Leonor is such a special little girl. Her parents can be proud of her. Letizia looked great, I like her blouse very much.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Serene Highness

I don't even have words to decribe this little girl, beautiful just doesn't seem to be enough. I can't believe she is already in school and almost two years old. She really is the prettest little girl I have ever seen, her dad better get the stick ready to beat away all her boyfriends because she is going to have millions. She just melts my heart!!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
DiariodeNavarra.es - Actualidad
(fotogalería)

Leonor, "muy contenta" de ir al 'cole'- Lavanguardia.es - Noticias, actualidad, última hora en Cataluña y España
(vídeo)
The Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, today took to Infant Leonor to the Infantile School Real Guard of Madrid, the first scholastic appointment that the small one confronted "very happy", without nerves and with curiosity before the great amount of means that waited for their arrival.

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Galleries

London Features International Ltd
Fotobanka isifa image service
Deadline
Old 09-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
I don't even have words to decribe this little girl, beautiful just doesn't seem to be enough. I can't believe she is already in school and almost two years old
Yeah! It's just fact, this girl puts all into her spell

Really nice to see her on her "first" day in Kindergarten but I hope these crazy photographers behave in future and won't wait outside the centre too often...

As I watched the report in TV it seemed to me that while walking to the door she recognized someone on the other side and started smiling. I'm refering to this: http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actual...062887_500.jpg ...