The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Heir Apparent

what a precious bunch of photos! leonor looks extremely adorable in her uniform. quite a shame sofia wasn't there though, but i guess today it was leonor's opportunity to shine and her very special day.

i don't think she cried though, the article i read (think it was the one in hola) said she didn't cry at all. she actually looks very happy to be there.

letizia looks beautiful today in that colourful top and the brown trousers! she looks tired though, but considering it was a bit earlier than the times we are used to see her, i think it's normal.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Nobility

I love to see Leonor,she is so funny and beautiful...

She is very calm and witty in her third day of day-care center. Leonor seems to be a very mature girl just 2 years old so It is not strange to me that their parents are so proud with her.

Thanks for the photos and videos!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
Thanks so much for this video agm. I love that Felipe and Letizia talked to the press. So sweet when Felipe said Leonor is learning all these new words and repeating them to her parents. I thought it was incredibly moving and sweet when Letizia said it had been terrible for her the first day (lo paso fatal) to leave her little girl there, just like all moms. Leonor is just a little star, she looked so sweet and tranquil
Old 09-07-2007, 05:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Leonor First Nursery Day At 'Cuartel del Pardo'

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Old 09-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

link to polfoto

Felipe and Letizia give a stylish couple today, both in grey, I like Letzia's blouse and trousers and she looks happy and excited.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Nobility

Infant Leonor decided when to put before the cameras to the entrance of “cole”.
Infanta Leonor decidió cuándo posar ante las cámaras a la entrada del 'cole'

(...)When as soon as they had given some steps and after saying to her parents with a splendid smile “we go to school”, the first-born of the Heir decided that it was the moment for putting before the cameras, so she stopped in front of them, interested and amused(...)

(...)Doña Letizia said that the past Wednesday, when she left her older daughter for the first time in center, Letizia felt terrible and she and the Prince agreed in which Leonor has adapted perfectly to the new situation(...)

(...)The Princes explained that their daughter has not cried at any moment and they are very calm now. The attitude of the little girl today, in her third day of school, corroborated the affirmations of her parents(...)

(...)The first-born of the Princes has already made her first manual work, that now is hung of the wall next to those of her companions, and shares the games and exercises that are developed in the psychomotor class and the garden with sandbox(...)

(...)The Infant will have lunch next to her companions in the dining room of the center and later she will be able to rest awhile in the bunks that with that intention arrange the classrooms(...)
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Nobility

That's my Girl, she's soooooooo cute.Love the picture where letizia is holding her like she didn't want to let her go.Poor Mam it's always hard to leave you're baby at the school but the child will always have a good time.Thanks girls for the pictures and videos i can't have enough of that little girl she's so cute and smart.And she act like a Star!! LOL.

Ps: I hate it when they call her Doña Leonor!! Pleaseeeee she just a little girl. Call her infanta leonor but Doña?? She's not 80!!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Courtier

VIDEO from Telecinco
Old 09-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit View Post
I don't see Leo crying. Actually, Letizia is probably the one crying inside now that her baby is going to school.
Exactly, LOL Poor letizia I can feel her pain.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:29 AM
Royal Highness

Gosh, Leonor is so cute! She is like a little doll, I absolutely love the little outfit with her name on it! Leo was such a big girl, rolling her suit case in by herself, to me she looks older than two. For some reason, she reminded me of Irene today, and in this picture ANP Beeldbank she reminded me a lot of cousin Froilan.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Royal Highness

Leonor is totally adorable in her little uniform! Did anyone else giggle when she was really dragging that bag along and she kept turning to look at it because it wasn't doing what she wanted it to do
Old 09-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
BurberryBrit[/B]]I don't see Leo crying.
I don't see her crying either.
To me it seems the little doll totally enjoys her first day in the Kindergarten.
I guess she already entertains the whole school-staff .
ImageShack - Hosting :: schoolleo1hm8.jpg (ABC)
She is so amazing!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Serene Highness

this pic is so beautiful!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tt76000/26.jpg

it's such a loving and happy family!!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 09-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the pictures! She looks so cute! Does she go to school all day or just midday?
Here is an article in HOLA! with some pictures.
PRIMER DÍA DE ‘COLE’ PARA UNA INFANTA LLAMADA A SER REINA DE ESPAÑA
Old 09-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Royal Highness

Pictures are absolutly beautiful. Leonor looks sooo sweet.
I like Letizias blouse.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Leonor of Spain -1st Day at Kindergarden
September 7, 2007 - Kindergarden of the Royal Guard
Madrid, Spain

WireImage: Listings
Old 09-07-2007, 07:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery from diariodenavarra

DiariodeNavarra.es - Actualidad
Old 09-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Gallery from diariodenavarra

DiariodeNavarra.es - Actualidad
`Thanks Lula, this newspaper website have always always the best best Pictures!!
Old 09-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I wonder how many shirts with name they have for each kid - won't take too long for toddlers to ruin them I guess
Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Royal Highness

Leonor seems to me the type that really doesn't have a whole ton of trouble with things like saying goodbye to her parents. I think that they said that she did not cry at all. She's such a sweet little girl, and I think that at only two years old she's discovered the secret of life: happiness and love. She seems to have an appetite for life, and is such a happy baby, well, not really a baby anymore, she's grown up so much. I love seeing pictures of her!