The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Even Cristina and Elena and their husbands have a car always chasing them everywhere? I didn't notice that yet!
Yes, even them!

I dont know if it´s a car, but for example, Jaime De Marichalar always is with his bodyguard and Cristina too. I´m goin to look for a few pictures.
The majority of the times we dont see them, but they are!

Old 09-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

The second day of class also is a news .... let's hope that after tomorrow the press calms down.

Noticias breves de actualidad

The Princes of Asturias have accompanied the infanta Leonor in her second day of day-care center

Though we will not see her to have the premiere as pupil until Friday, the date in which the palace of the Zarzuela has called for the means in order that they could photograph her at 8:30 a.m. in the one that will be, officially, her "first" day of school, today in the first hour on Thursday, the Princes of Asturias have accompanied again - like that were doing yesterday - the infanta Leonor to the infantile School of the Royal Guard

Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think that it's great that they are taking Leonor to day care. Socialization is so important to young children. They need to get away from home just like adults and experience different things. Many on the forum think that she is too young, but I don't think that when/what age they start "school" has anything to do with how they are going to act when they are older. How they act when older has to do with what type of home life they have. I think their personalities and actions are formed more by their families/parents than anything else.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
They must be crazy to send this poor girl to a "kindergarden" already. She isn´t even two. Does she have to stay there from 08.30 h until 15.00 h?

what's so terrible about it? most little children with working parents go to nursery school. christian of denmark, for example, started nursery school some months ago and nobody complained. it's in fact quite normal actually, and i heard so many people complaining about leonor not going... now that she is going, people are still complaining because she is going....

i really can't wait til tomorrow and hope sofia is also there during the photoshoot.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

i really can't wait til tomorrow and hope sofia is also there during the photoshoot.
I don't think sofia will be present tomorrow!! she's just a baby!! leonor will be alone with her parents!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 09-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Courtier

From Corazón de verano (TVE)
Second day.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

I think it is good that the Royal family is sending Leonor to nursery school, she is going to spend most of her life in a fish bowl, so the friendships she makes through her school years are going to be very important and she will also learn to socalize with other children outside of the palace walls.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Not, I do not believe either that they take the Infanta Sofía, she is very little and she will have her own schedules. In addition, to the Infanta Leonor it is possible to turn out to be more difficult to remain in the day-care center if her sister goes away with her parents
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I cant wait for Leonor big day at school!
I think it´s a good idea that mum and dad acompanied every day to her baby at school!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I cant wait for Leonor big day at school!
I think it´s a good idea that mum and dad acompanied every day to her baby at school!
I think they will go with her when they are able to do it like normal parents (at least princess letizia)

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 09-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Do you refer to this car? Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
This is the Bodyguard´s car, and they always taccompany any member of the Royal Family. Every member of the Royal Family has a grup of bodyguards.
I find it strange that full licence plates of the princes' and the bodyguards cars are shown in TV and on pics in the spanish media when at the same time it is mentioned that the security for the princes has been tightened?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I find it strange that full licence plates of the princes' and the bodyguards cars are shown in TV and on pics in the spanish media when at the same time it is mentioned that the security for the princes has been tightened?
Yes, it is supposed ... since it is supposed that they should cover the faces of the bodyguards ... and the faces of the children should cover if parents have not given permission ... but it is supposed .... since you see the business it is the business, and the press acts doing what wants, without they put brake. Whole does not matter for the paparazzi, to them a terrorist is not going to stick a shot in the head.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Gentry

"Boy, Felipe looks annoyed and I totally understand. Letizia does a bear it and grin, what else can she do. I find it respectless that the press does not grand a minimum of privacy. The princes have agreed on a photoshoot on Friday, why not leave them alone? And this is only the beginning ... poor Leonor, I hope she will be left alone when this whole first day at school thing is over."

I think also that their faces show a bit of concern. Not so much for the press but because its the first time they are leaving their little girl alone with strangers. I think it may be a little difficult for them as well. Who knows how Leo felt when her parents left her behind. Perhaps she didnt take it very well.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Courtier

Is this a daycare that they have to pay for? Or is this also paid by the taxpayers?
Old 09-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelousMarta View Post
"Boy, Felipe looks annoyed and I totally understand. Letizia does a bear it and grin, what else can she do. I find it respectless that the press does not grand a minimum of privacy. The princes have agreed on a photoshoot on Friday, why not leave them alone? And this is only the beginning ... poor Leonor, I hope she will be left alone when this whole first day at school thing is over."

I think also that their faces show a bit of concern. Not so much for the press but because its the first time they are leaving their little girl alone with strangers. I think it may be a little difficult for them as well. Who knows how Leo felt when her parents left her behind. Perhaps she didnt take it very well.
I so agree with you, as much as I love seeing picture of beautiful Leonor, she wll have this for the rest of her life, so I was hoping that thay would at least allow her family a little bit of privacy. They gave us all we wanted this summer, more then most families would have, so I think they deserve some respect and privacy. I bet this is very hard for them and for Leo and it is also a big step in her becoming a big girl. Since she is their first, it is always hard to see them grown up, even a little bit.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Can't wait to see that cutie pie in her little uniform. Im sure she has adapted very well!
Old 09-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

I have seen a few images in television. The Infanta was dressing the summer uniform. She was a bit serious (probably a bit slept), but very calm, though she seemed to have more interest in the press that in entering the day-care center.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
I have seen a few images in television. The Infanta was dressing the summer uniform. She was a bit serious (probably a bit slept), but very calm, though she seemed to have more interest in the press that in entering the day-care center.
What channel is it lula? Is it on tve? I have tve but I must have missed it.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:38 AM
Nobility

I am watching tve too, BeautyLeonor, but I did not see Leonor.

Funny, do we have any other royal in this forum whose first day of school has an own thread and it has reached already 4 pages, and more when the photos arrive? Well, that's leonor power
Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Serene Highness

There's a video to be found here:
La Infanta Leonor en el cole - videos.abc.es
Leo looks so incredibly cute in that uniform with her little 'carito'. Very sweet