Infanta Leonor Starts Kindergarten: September 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her school bag!! it's so cute to see her with that even if she has some problem with it!!lol
she's a real beauty and she acts like a future queen already concerning the photographs!!lol

I can't wait to have pics of this event!!

thanks lula for these beautiful pics!!

the princes look so proud of their beautiful daughter!!!

OMG she's so cute :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Thank you so much for posting the video and those very cute pics of Leonor. Wow she acts very mature for her age, she's not even two yet. And she has a lot of facial expressions captured in the photos with just that a minute or two walk to the school entrance. Like this one She looks excited either to go to the school or to see all those people there and the flashes :D She's the baby of my dreams hehehe :wub: It's funny when she look on the glass to see the photographers again, she might be wondering where are all these people come from? They were not here yesterday eh? She has captivated everyone again, the press and all of us here :wub:
It can be observed that she has a tan on her skin from their vacation.

Last edited:
I am watching tve too, BeautyLeonor, but I did not see Leonor.

Funny, do we have any other royal in this forum whose first day of school has an own thread and it has reached already 4 pages, and more when the photos arrive? Well, that's leonor power :D
Prince Christian first day at School was also a day to remember, many photos and a beautiful Prince also very exciting like Leonor to go inside is kindergarter!

is she crying, in mummy arm's in this pic ??????:ermm:

I don't see Leo crying. Actually, Letizia is probably the one crying inside now that her baby is going to school.

Those pictures are just so cute. Especially the last one. Mommy and daughter hanging on to eachother. :wub: I don't think Leonor was crying though, she seemed to be smiling quite a lot. Besides it wasn't really her first day either. It might have been mommy and daddy with some tears in their eyes, having to leave their little girl behind. They look so pround of her :wub:

Thanks for all the pics. Leonor is a smart young lady and she will enjoy being there with her new friends. Her parents have all reason to be proud of her!

I love these occasions, same with Prince Christian when he went to day care some months ago. First step for the royal toddlers into the real life :lol:

is she crying, in mummy arm's in this pic ??????:ermm:

looking closer, you can see letizia is smiling. for me, it's more like the mother and daughter are hugging goodbye. so sweet!:wub::wub::wub:

I love this beautiful girl more and more each time I see her!!!!!

the pic when she's in letizia's arms is so touching!!!!

I don't think that Letizia and Filipe will leave Leonor there if she was crying! Maybe in the first day they have just stand outside the door and watching her during some time, but leave her crying no I don't think so! They have plenty of time to be there with her and then leave when they know she will be fine during the rest of the day!

what a precious bunch of photos! leonor looks extremely adorable in her uniform. quite a shame sofia wasn't there though, but i guess today it was leonor's opportunity to shine and her very special day.

i don't think she cried though, the article i read (think it was the one in hola) said she didn't cry at all. she actually looks very happy to be there.

letizia looks beautiful today in that colourful top and the brown trousers! she looks tired though, but considering it was a bit earlier than the times we are used to see her, i think it's normal.

I love to see Leonor,she is so funny and beautiful...:wub:

She is very calm and witty in her third day of day-care center. Leonor seems to be a very mature girl just 2 years old so It is not strange to me that their parents are so proud with her.

Thanks for the photos and videos!!!:flowers:

Thanks so much for this video agm. I love that Felipe and Letizia talked to the press. So sweet when Felipe said Leonor is learning all these new words and repeating them to her parents. I thought it was incredibly moving and sweet when Letizia said it had been terrible for her the first day (lo paso fatal) to leave her little girl there, just like all moms. :wub: Leonor is just a little star, she looked so sweet and tranquil

Infant Leonor decided when to put before the cameras to the entrance of “cole”.
Infanta Leonor decidió cuándo posar ante las cámaras a la entrada del 'cole'

(...)When as soon as they had given some steps and after saying to her parents with a splendid smile “we go to school”, the first-born of the Heir decided that it was the moment for putting before the cameras, so she stopped in front of them, interested and amused(...)

(...)Doña Letizia said that the past Wednesday, when she left her older daughter for the first time in center, Letizia felt terrible and she and the Prince agreed in which Leonor has adapted perfectly to the new situation(...)

(...)The Princes explained that their daughter has not cried at any moment and they are very calm now. The attitude of the little girl today, in her third day of school, corroborated the affirmations of her parents(...)

(...)The first-born of the Princes has already made her first manual work, that now is hung of the wall next to those of her companions, and shares the games and exercises that are developed in the psychomotor class and the garden with sandbox(...)

(...)The Infant will have lunch next to her companions in the dining room of the center and later she will be able to rest awhile in the bunks that with that intention arrange the classrooms(...)

Last edited:
That's my Girl, she's soooooooo cute.Love the picture where letizia is holding her like she didn't want to let her go.Poor Mam it's always hard to leave you're baby at the school but the child will always have a good time.Thanks girls for the pictures and videos i can't have enough of that little girl she's so cute and smart.And she act like a Star!! LOL.

Ps: I hate it when they call her Doña Leonor!! Pleaseeeee she just a little girl. Call her infanta leonor but Doña?? She's not 80!!

Last edited:
Gosh, Leonor is so cute! She is like a little doll, I absolutely love the little outfit with her name on it! Leo was such a big girl, rolling her suit case in by herself, to me she looks older than two. For some reason, she reminded me of Irene today, and in this picture ANP Beeldbank she reminded me a lot of cousin Froilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom