The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Courtier

leonor's really cute on those uniforms. It's nice that she starts school now. she can interact w/ other children and learn new things. We never see her sad on her pictures. she always smile during photoshoots!!

Old 09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Courtier

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
As you can noticed - may be - this thread is regarding the Leonor first official day entrance to the kindergarden..... and as you know like everybody Massimo Duti is today designer for the youth and young men/women, so it's strange that this charming blouse makes the Princess of Asturias look old, but as we can noticed too all the tastes are in the nature and it's dosen't meant that one is better than an other

More we can see this little girl more we can realized that it's a true phenomenum. It's a very good idea to send her to a kindergarden to learn a lot a little things with friends of her age that is doing her mental landscape very personal, far away from her fathers, her grandmothers, her nannies.

Yes, I did notice! I had never heard of Massimo Duti, but whoever the designer is, the blouse is still, in my opinion, not a good choice for her. She looks old--on her daughter's first day of school.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Nobility

I think Leticia's pants are WAY too form fitting. And they look awfully happy for their child's first day of "school!"
Old 09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Princess of Asturias was very unformal dressed for the photossesion of the first official kindergarden day of Leonor, exactly as the Infantas Elena and Cristina who for this kind of event went in Tshirt, jeans and converse shoes- or others of the same type-

The outfit of Letizia was modern, with her colors which are also those of this autumn. I can understand that we don't like cashmire design but say that the color of her pant and belt make her older is very surprising because it's the colors of all the youths since they have 16/18 years old.

Look at the streets in Paris it's the color of the begining of the autumn.

But dosen't matter, it's not the subject of the tread which the photosession of the Leonor first day 's kinder garden.

This little baby girl is actually a true phenomenon so sympathetica ans mischievous that all her portraits make to smile or more to laugh.

I don't think that Leonor, for the moment, knows the impact of her behaviour upon the adult people.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

I totally agree with the fact that she looks like Shirley Temple. I love Leonor, not only is she adorable but I love her personality.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
El Periódico de Catalunya

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Nobility

Do they know something we don't (re Leonor being Queen of Spain?)
Old 09-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Leo is incredible baby. She is sooooo cute

I love this photo when she is with Letizia Galerías de imágenes
Old 09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir View Post
I think Leticia's pants are WAY too form fitting. And they look awfully happy for their child's first day of "school!"
If the pants show panty line, that's too form fitting. I'm not seeing panty line here.

And what's wrong with parents being "happy" for their child's first day of school?
Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Commoner

H!
It is about Leonor not about Letizia's trousers. She looks great, these colours will be very popular this fall. Apart from that, She is the trend setter now.!!!!!!!! Her legs looks great in the trousers, She has got perfect, slim legs!To All of you who say something wrong about Letizia's clothes, I have one advice never judge someone by his or her apperance. Clothes don't matter! I wonder If you are jealous because you do not have such a good figure or maybe your hatred blinds you.
John Paul II once said "Darkness can only be scattered by light, hatred can only be conquered by love. "
Old 09-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadziaMarta View Post
H!
It is about Leonor not about Letizia's trousers. She looks great, these colours will be very popular this fall. Apart from that, She is the trend setter now.!!!!!!!! Her legs looks great in the trousers, She has got perfect, slim legs!To All of you who say something wrong about Letizia's clothes, I have one advice never judge someone by his or her apperance. Clothes don't matter! I wonder If you are jealous because you do not have such a good figure or maybe your hatred blinds you.
John Paul II once said "Darkness can only be scattered by light, hatred can only be conquered by love. "

The forum is about Leonor's first day of school not what the Pope said. Besides no one is jealous of Letizia, some of us just don't like her blouse.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Infanta Leonor is really a cutie pie. But the important thing is that she seems to be bright as well. This is not simple flattering by my part. You may easily see in her eyes twink, that she INDEED is intelligent. Her clothes are beatiful, but she should be beatiful even in ugly dresses. She seems to be even more bright than her father at the same age.

Well...maybe I'm being too hasty to judge... but time will say all by itself.

Vanesa.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post
If the pants show panty line, that's too form fitting. I'm not seeing panty line here.

And what's wrong with parents being "happy" for their child's first day of school?
And isn't this technically her 5th day in school? I think everyone has become accustomed to this event.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettiara View Post
ok this little girl will be the biggest superstar someday!!! i love this photo. ANP Beeldbank
I totally agree. Her personality is so vibrant. She's going to take on the world!
Old 09-10-2007, 03:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelousMarta View Post
And isn't this technically her 5th day in school? I think everyone has become accustomed to this event.
3th day and when the children have become accustomed? in first time, in weeks, months... I think she was very amused and has a lot of curiosity on the photographers.

Princes comment that Leonor never cried, she is happy to go to "cole" .
Old 09-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Heir Apparent

BVy the photos we have seen it seams that little Leonor is very exciting to go to kindergarten for another day! That wasn't her first day so if she didn't like to stay there she wouldn't go again with such a pretty and smilling face! I think she really has enjoyed the last days she spend there!I think to her it is mucht more fun to spend the day with other friends around her than spending the day only with a nanny!!
Old 09-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Commoner

To Roxsteve
You don't understand my message at all!!! My point is that, there is too much hatred towards Princess Letizia, not only in this thread. The Pope John Paul The Secon was quoted by me to show that hatred is unnecessary.
In Poland we don't have The King and the Queen that,s why people should be proud of Spanish Royal Family!!! because this is truly great family!!
I'm not reffering to your opinion and I don't judge you. Respect my opinions and my quotes.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

moreimages.com HQ

Free Image Hosting, Uploadem.Com
Old 09-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian View Post
3th day and when the children have become accustomed? in first time, in weeks, months... I think she was very amused and has a lot of curiosity on the photographers.

Princes comment that Leonor never cried, she is happy to go to "cole" .
I guess becoming accustomed depends on the type of child, but considering the smiles of Leo and her parents I thought it would be fair to say that the newness of this situaiton has abated.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadziaMarta View Post
To Roxsteve
You don't understand my message at all!!! My point is that, there is too much hatred towards Princess Letizia, not only in this thread. The Pope John Paul The Secon was quoted by me to show that hatred is unnecessary.
In Poland we don't have The King and the Queen that,s why people should be proud of Spanish Royal Family!!! because this is truly great family!!
I'm not reffering to your opinion and I don't judge you. Respect my opinions and my quotes.
You are totally right, but dosen't matter it's like that for a while, and we can have very intersting discussion about the Spain Royal Family and in particular the Princes of Asturias whithout to focus on the color of Letizia' pants....Happily, as you know, it's call the expression freedom

To go back on the subject of this thread, the Infanta Leonor is a true happyness of baby girl and her parents know that very well, us too.