Guess the sex of Princess Letizia's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 98 53.8%
  • Girl

Votes: 73 40.1%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
This is the thread dedicated to the guessing of the gender of the new arrival in the Spanish Crown Princely household.

I voted; girl.
Because I hope it is a girl. :D :D I have no further reasons haha!

I voted for a boy. But I want another little Infanta!! So hopefully the baby will be another girl :flower:

Twins, Anna?!?!

Poor Letizia, if of 3 months she can't button her jackets, pregnant 6 months of twins Felipe would have to carry her around.

What a lovely thought :wub:.

I'll vote for girl. I'd love to see another in-love-with-dad baby. But I never guess right. I guess with Princesses my guesser vain is turned off :lol:.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

I voted for twins! There are loads of twins among my relatives and I adore them, so I would love Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia have twins! :flowers:
Plus, there is the wonderful possibility of "Felipe, carrying Letizia around", as mtbcm said! ;)

I'm hoping for a girl because I really want Leonor to be queen.

Girl, just love the lovely little dresses that the baby girls wear.

is there any history of twins in letizas family? what i know there is non in felipes, but i can be wrong

I voted for girl. Don't know why, just a feeling.

I don't know! In either case I would hope that they allow Leonor to become Queen. It would be nice for the Spanich I think, to have a Queen.

I have a feeling it will be a girl. In Letizia's family there were 3 girls and I'm thinking it will be similiar with Felipe and Letizia (girls before there are any boys).

It'd be funny if it were the opposite of Cristina. 3 girls and 1 boy.

my vote is baby girl for Letizia

ldt20 said:
It'd be funny if it were the opposite of Cristina. 3 girls and 1 boy.
Oh, I love the 3+1 version!!!:wub:

I voted for a girl. I don't know why, I just feel it. I was wrong with almost all newest additions to the Royal Families (Mary, Letizia, M-M, Mabel, even Pss Kiko!) and I was absolutely sure the 1st kid of F&L will be the boy :lol:, but then I immediately fell in love with Leonor and I wouldn't change her for even 10 little boy-Infantes! :ROFLMAO: I'm sure that if this baby is a boy I will adore him as I adore Leonor. On the other hand I would die to see Queen Leonor...

A girl for sure

You know my rule: If the babies are less than two years apart it´ll be the same gender again. (See f.i. Maxima, Alexia of Greece, Cristina)

I voted for a girl, i don´t know why, it would be nice that Spain had a Queen!

Stefanie said:
You know my rule: If the babies are less than two years apart it´ll be the same gender again. (See f.i. Maxima, Alexia of Greece, Cristina)

Besides, history says that most of the Princes of Asturias had two girls and a boy after that (Felipe's parents included) so I believe that the trend is going to be kept.;)

I hope it's another girl, in order to avoid any complications with reforming the succession.

I'm voting for a boy! Felipe has his baby lover to call him papà. Letizia needs her own now!

a boyyy!! :wub:

i hope it will be boy and then people vote for leonor to be THE QUEEN.

I vote for a girl...I think Letizia wants Leonor to be the queen!!!!

A baby boy, because I have in this order an it's very sympathetic.

But I think that the spaniards are very mature to change the constution todo Leonor the Queen!

I agree adelaide,that's why i hope for a boy too.

I hope they don't have a twins and get a boy AND a girl, and since they're usually born by C-section, I would hate to be the doctor who is delivering the babies, and especially in the case of a country like Belgium or Sweden where the first child irregardless of sex is heir. I hope a situation like that never comes up!

I think it'll be a boy. Although, it would be funny if she had twin girls...three girls, yikes!

I voted for a girl... because I want the baby to be a girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom