Guess the sex of Princess Letizia's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 98 53.8%
  • Girl

Votes: 73 40.1%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, how do they know it's boy? Did they ask a seer?

What a ridiculous article in that magazine. As if they would know that. I think it will be a girl. But I'm hoping that it is a boy and the spanish government is forced to change the constitution in favour of Leonor.

Girl?Boy?

What would be funny it is that they have two girls and a boy like King Juan Carlos and the Sofia Queen

estelle said:
What would be funny it is that they have two girls and a boy like King Juan Carlos and the Sofia Queen
I dare say it's quite possible to happen again, :lol: :ROFLMAO: most of the Princes of Asturias from the past had firstly 2 girls and then the boy. I don't think there were any discussion on the equality of the sex in the line of the succession, though :lol:

Anyway, it's hard for me to imagine the new baby is a boy. I know that most people want it to be boy, so that the Princes have "la parejita", but after seeing all those pics of a doll Leonor in her beautiful dresses, with her cute face and long eyelashes it's hard for me to think about boy, don't know why...;)

Article from hola:

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/10/30/resultados-votacion/

THE SPANIARDS WANT THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS TO HAVE "LA PAREJITA"
The readers of Hola.com prefer a brother for Infanta Leonor

30 OCTOBER 2006
Ever since Don Felipe and Doña Letizia announced that they wait for their second child for the next spring, the incognito of the sex of the future baby has made run red rivers. Among other reasons because the good news reopens, again, the controversy on the urgency of the reform of the Constitution to be able to eliminate the discrimination of the woman at the time of acceding to the throne. For some crucial question and all a present time subject.
To Spaniards not it seems to worry them what will happen with the changes anticipated in the Constitution and gives the sensation, about result about votings, which they give by fact that the first-born of the Princes of Asturias will be one day, as heiress of the Heir, the Queen of Spain. The result of the survey therefore demonstrates it.
1,300 votes incline the balance towards the man
Throughout these three weeks, the votes have been distributed of even way between both options, although it is certain that a slight majority of voters has shown preference for the alternative of the man. Of the pluses 20,000 internauts who have thought, 10,646 indicated that they would like more Don Felipe and Doña Letizia to be parents of a boy and 9,354, of another girl. So that only by a difference of 1,300 votes the balance has inclined finally towards "la parejita".
The future baby will be the eighth grandchild of the Kings and will receive, like Doña Leonor nothing else to be born the title of Infant or Infanta of Spain - according to if it is man or woman and it will receive the same education in the first years of his/her life.

boys are boring, girls are more funny (dresses, hair,...)
My prediction: Two little infantas and then one infante

I voted for twins-one girl and one boy but I have no idea way:lol: -just went with the idea of twins.

I want her to have another girl. I really want Leonor to be Queen. I am afraid that if they have a boy, they will not change the line of succession to include girls.

I voted for boy by conformism... whithout no precise idea. But as I see the Princess now, may be I'm not wrong.

How tall was Felipe at his birth and what was his weight?:ohmy: :)

I don't knoww.. boy? or girl? I just want that may comes already!! :)

I think Letizia and Felipe will have 2 girls and a boy, just like Juan Carlos and Sofia.

At the begining, I thought it could be a boy, but now that her belly is more evident, I have to say that it wiil be a girl, her belly shape is like Leonor's pregnancy, it is very sharp, and then is round.

catango said:
At the begining, I thought it could be a boy, but now that her belly is more evident, I have to say that it wiil be a girl, her belly shape is like Leonor's pregnancy, it is very sharp, and then is round.

I "adore" this kind of predictions based on the shape of the belly because for Leonord it will be..... a boy because the bump was like this or like that:flowers: ... and it was this so beautiful baby GIRL:)

( some years ago, I was in the same conditions and if I had beleives the predictions I should have a girl... My son is 1m. 87 tall....with a fashion beard :lol: )

But, may be, you are right Catengo! One luck upon two it's a lot!

The bet must to finish. The baby which wait the princes of Asturias is a girl!:flowers: :wub: :lol:

Are you sure it's not twins? Have you seen the size of her belly? She's supposed to be in the fourth month of her pregnancy. I would like it if they were to announce soon they're expecting twins. If not, I think it will be a boy and he will be as handsome and tall as his father :)

The head news has informed, Casa real, Too

Casa Real just announced that the baby will be a girl.

Due to that, the poll isclosed, thank you all who participated
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom