Guess the sex of Princess Letizia's baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 98 53.8%
  • Girl

Votes: 73 40.1%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be a boy, but Infant Leonor be the queen.
I'm really exciting with the news, I can't still believe it, now you imagine how is going to be the birth day, It's crazy now, can you imagine that day?, Oh my God.

I voted for girl because there seem to be more females than males on both families.

Last edited:
I think it will be a boy, all these new-born princesses need somebody to marry, no? ;)

I vote for a boy so that Felipe and Letizia will have the pair

They hve a girl already so i'm going with a boy but if it's going to follow the history of Felipe's family then it's going to be another girl before it's a boy!

Everyone hopes that its a boy, because Letizia have one daughter. But.. you don't know it, i think its become a girl for the second time! Look at Maxima, and you know what i mean!

I voted for boy too. something says me, that this will be "man" :lol: :ROFLMAO:

i vote for a boy, but it would nice if leonor could be queen one day even if she does get a baby brother.

I think a boy, but I dont like if born a boy Infanta Leonor loose her status, I want to see a Queen for Spain and I want she has a lot...

I'll say a boy. Boy's seem to run in the family (but I tend to be wrong with these predictions).

I think it will be a boy but Leonor won't lose her status as heir because Spain's government has said they will change the law in favor of the first-born regardless of gender. But it will be fun to argue endlessly about succession in Spain if it is a boy. Let's hope.:)

Stefanie said:
You know my rule: If the babies are less than two years apart it´ll be the same gender again. (See f.i. Maxima, Alexia of Greece, Cristina)

remember the case of caroline and albert. and then andrea and charlotte and charlotte and pierre. it works sometimes, but not always.

i hope it iwll be a girl! :flowers:

and i also think elisabeth of belgium is about a year older than her brother too.

I think it will be a girl because normally(Obvious it is not 100% trustworthy) the children conceived in warm months are girls. This is a biological theory that I don´t know to explain in english but almost surely that it will be another girl.

Lauritas138 said:
I think it will be a girl because normally(Obvious it is not 100% trustworthy) the children conceived in warm months are girls. This is a biological theory that I don´t know to explain in english but almost surely that it will be another girl.

Well... This can make sense, since, by all accounts so far Leonor was conceived in Brazil during our Summer... You can't get much warmer than that;)

A girl :rolleyes:
I think the new baby will be as cute as his /her big sister! :)

wanderer said:
When's the baby due?
In the first days of May, but as far as I am concerned the little one will be born at the end of April. Leonor was a quite big baby, weight 3.500 kg and she was born 3 weeks before her due date!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
In the first days of May, but as far as I am concerned the little one will be born at the end of April. Leonor was a quite big baby, weight 3.500 kg and she was born 3 weeks before her due date!
Maybe this one will do the opposite of Leonor and will stay in mummy's belly and born on May 22! :lol: Im just kidding, poor Letizia! :lol:

I think it will be an other cute girl like Leonor.

TamaraKhan said:
I think it will be an other cute girl like Leonor.
Just imagine how hard times for us, royal watchers, will come, when this cutie pie arrives! :lol: :ROFLMAO: It's already hard not to melt when we see this little beauty Leonor and what about when she has little sister or brother!!!:wub::lol::wub:

I hope they get a boy. It is just lovely to have at least one of each.

I say it will be a girl, because girls are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom