The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?
Up to April 30th 83 54.61%
May 1st 12 7.89%
May 2nd 17 11.18%
May 3rd 10 6.58%
May 4th 4 2.63%
May 5th 8 5.26%
May 6th 3 1.97%
May 7th 3 1.97%
May 8th 1 0.66%
May 9th 1 0.66%
May 10th 3 1.97%
May 11th 0 0%
May 12th 1 0.66%
Other date? Please specify 6 3.95%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Heir Apparent

We don't know the exact months of Princess Letizia pregnancy but maybe this new little one likes to stay inside is mummy belly's and doesn't want to come outisde!!!

Old 04-23-2007, 07:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is anybody know if the 25 of september the Princess was exactly two months pregnant? I didn't remember that exactly.

Because as you know some babies are coming at the date exactly given by the doctors, even if you had before a quiet premature baby, or a quiet difficult pregnancy. You have baies very polite, and respectful of the timing who decide to born the due day. But for the hour, I think it's impossible to know...

Old 04-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Is anybody know if the 25 of september the Princess was exactly two months pregnant? I didn't remember that exactly.

Because as you know some babies are coming at the date exactly given by the doctors, even if you had before a quiet premature baby, or a quiet difficult pregnancy. You have baies very polite, and respectful of the timing who decide to born the due day. But for the hour, I think it's impossible to know...
Yes Adelaide, I have been calculating and the 25 of September Letizia were exactly of two months
Old 04-23-2007, 09:44 AM
Heir Apparent

So she has made her 40 weeks of pregnancy!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
So she has made her 40 weeks of pregnancy!
Probably she'll reach 9 months on April 25th, given that she was 2 months pregnant on September 25th.

25 - Aug. 1
25 - Sept. 2
25 - Oct. 3
25 - Nov. 4
25 - Dec. 5
25 - Jan. 6
25 - Feb. 7
25 - March 8
25 - April 9
Old 04-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Yes Adelaide, I have been calculating and the 25 of December Letizia were exactly of two months
I hope that you want to say... September... Poor Letizia...
Old 04-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I hope that you want to say... September... Poor Letizia...

Sorry I meant September.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Does Prince Filipe have anything schedule for these days?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Hi everyone, I just checked out the internet page of the INM (instituto nacional de meteorologia and it says that wednesday the 25th of April, there is a 75% change of rain in Madrid. So, be aware and keep an eye on the internet, the infantita will be borne of wednesday
Or so I hope anyhow. Especially for Letizia who must be anxious to hold her girl in her arms, but also for the reporters who keep waiting outside the hospital, and of course for all of us.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Probably she'll reach 9 months on April 25th, given that she was 2 months pregnant on September 25th.

25 - Aug. 1
25 - Sept. 2
25 - Oct. 3
25 - Nov. 4
25 - Dec. 5
25 - Jan. 6
25 - Feb. 7
25 - March 8
25 - April 9
Letizia is already 9 months pregnant. Although pregnancies are generally referred to in months, it's more accurate to count by weeks. The typical pregnancy last for 40 weeks, and a baby that goes to the due date is born near the end of the 9th month, not the beginning. A baby that goes past the due date is born in the "10th" month.

Here are the weeks that generally correspond to the months of pregnancy.

1st month = Weeks 1 through 4
2nd month = Weeks 5 through 8
3rd month = Weeks 9 through 12
4th month = Weeks 13 through 16
5th month = Weeks 17 through 20
6th month = Weeks 21 through 25
7th month = Weeks 26 through 30
8th month = Weeks 31 through 34
9th month = Weeks 35 through 40
10th month = Weeks 41 through 43 (an overdue baby)

We don't know exactly how far along Letizia was when the pregnancy was announced, but here are some estimates...

If she was exactly 7 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 37th week, and her due date is around May 14th.

If she was exactly 8 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 38th week, and her due date is around May 7th.

If she was exactly 9 weeks on September 25th, then today should be the beginning of her 39th week, and her due date is around April 30th.

If she was exactly 10 weeks on September 25th, then today is her due date.

Of course, none of this is exact, and we don't know for sure how far along she was when the announcement was made. She could have been 8 weeks, 8 weeks and 2 days, 9 1/2 weeks, etc. These are all just guesses. I hope this post didn't sound bossy or condescending. I just wanted to correct a very common mistake about the months of pregnancy.

WebMDhas a lot of information on the weeks of pregnancy, and here is a great pregnancy calculator, and here is an online due date calculator. You can put in a due date, and it will give you a guess of when certain weeks took place.

It makes it a little more fun to think of when the delivery will occur. My personal guess - April 26th.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Gentry

Now Princess mary has her baby, and now Letizia's baby shall come in al short time... Letizia have a fatter belly than Mary... but that says nothing, i see
I'm waiting, and that lasts long..
Old 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Nobility

I bet that princess Letizia would have to the little infant on May but now I rectify and I think that this great event will be this week and probably at weekend.
I wish to see already the new infant, I am sure that she will be a tiny blond angel like her sister I remember when Leonor was born and she was really a precious baby, very well formed to have only a few days of life ..but the most important is that she is healthy.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Does Prince Filipe have anything schedule for these days?
Yes, tomorrow he's having a dinner with the Kings and the president of Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Palacio Real:
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Old 04-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Courtier

She will give birth after May 1st, I think......, maybe May 3rd.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Gentry

I think she will give birth at the end of this week.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Today the weather is quite nice in Madrid... But tomorrow and on Thursday it will be raining :

El Tiempo · Actualidad · Terra

Let's hope the Infantita will follow the tradition

Old 04-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Today the weather is quite nice in Madrid... But tomorrow and on Thursday it will be raining :

Let's hope the Infantita will follow the tradition

HAHAHAHA.. That's so funny! I wait for this also.. want to see her
Old 04-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Royal Highness

I vote 10 of May, because is the birthday of my love...eh eh eh.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Commoner

I vote for 3 May - it's my birthday...
Old 04-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Hope we'll hear the happy news tomorrow.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread