The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?
Up to April 30th 83 54.61%
May 1st 12 7.89%
May 2nd 17 11.18%
May 3rd 10 6.58%
May 4th 4 2.63%
May 5th 8 5.26%
May 6th 3 1.97%
May 7th 3 1.97%
May 8th 1 0.66%
May 9th 1 0.66%
May 10th 3 1.97%
May 11th 0 0%
May 12th 1 0.66%
Other date? Please specify 6 3.95%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Perhaps watching the weather forecast in Madrid could be helpful in guessing the date It's quite probable little Infanta will be born while raining, as it occured during most important moments in her parents' life (the wedding, Leonor's arrival and Erika's death ...). The weather hasn't been too nice in Madrid recently, so perhaps the nature waits till the girl is finally born!
LaChica I also had thought about it ... there are forecasts of rain from Wednesday. The journalists would hate us if they were reading us wishing to rain and that they get wet...

Old 04-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Royal Highness

I said May 4, but now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be fun if she was born on April 22, and be 1 day younger than the little Danish princess?

Old 04-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Nothing yet..
I think our unborn Infantita is way too comfortable in mommy's belly..
Old 04-22-2007, 03:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well, Mary delivered before it was speculated she would...methinks probably because the birth date was nudged forward in the media to allow the CP couple a chance to get to the hospital without hundreds of paparazzis staking out on the due date. With that in mind, Letizia is probably also due before they "said" she would....so I'm guessing sometime in the next week.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-22-2007, 05:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
I said May 4, but now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be fun if she was born on April 22, and be 1 day younger than the little Danish princess?
*LOL* I am sorry but i think that it is hillarius that CP Mary and CP Frederik got their 2. childe befor Felipe and Letizia. It looks to me that they have been talking to eatch other...1. their engagement...2. their wedding....3. their first childe and for now 4. therir second childe Perhaps ther is a hotline between Denmark and Spain

Old 04-22-2007, 06:35 AM
Royal Highness

I think April 28th.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Courtier

I vote for May 1st
Old 04-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe April 24 or April 28.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I still hope for today (the Princes would celebrate their 3rd anniversary and 1 month of baby's life on the same day) When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls...

Old 04-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls...
Well, you've just given me my hope back lachicamadrilena. I'm definitely going to be watching this forum all night, especially around 8, to see if there's any news I sure can't wait very much longer, I'm just so curious what her name will be. By the way, does anyone around here know if it happends to be raining heavily in Madrid?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
I still hope for today (the Princes would celebrate their 3rd anniversary and 1 month of baby's life on the same day) When Leo was arriving, Leti was taken to the hospital at 8 pm on Sunday and the baby was born at 1.45 am on Monday, so maybe this time it'll be similar The truth is that I'm simply mad after waiting for all those girls...
I was thinking that too, but it wouldn't work for me , cause I have college on monday and I wouldn't be able to follow the whole thing I hope she won't arrive neither sunday nor wednesday cause those days I really have to get in bed early.. all the other days work for me cause Im free
Old 04-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

Well I was right but also wrong. I could just sense that a baby was coming this weekend however I thought it would be in Spain not Denmark. Oh well! I'm still thinking that we are close to baby time in Spain. Soon...very soon!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Commoner

Maybe the 27th April like my best friend!!!
"Esto es lo más bonito que le puede ocurrir a alguien en la vida", comenzó el Príncipe su discurso, visiblemente emocionado y con una permanente sonrisa dibujada en el rostro. "Ver por primera vez la cara de tu hija, y la de la madre en el proceso, es algo excepcional".
Leonor pesó 3,540 kilos y midió 47 centímetros
Old 04-22-2007, 02:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by F&L Gaëlle
Maybe the 27th April like my best friend!!!
April 27 is my birthday too, coincidentally also Eva Sannum's .
Old 04-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Commoner

Smile

I vote May 2nd, like my cousin's
Old 04-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
I don't know why she has to be named here, it is out of context, and, as a matter of fact she turns on April 25, nor 27.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Royal Highness

I voted for the before april 30th. I have a feeling it will be the 27th. Just a premonition
Old 04-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Eva Sannum's Birthday? .. I hope that it is not 27!!
Old 04-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor
Eva Sannum's Birthday? .. I hope that it is not 27!!
I hope too

Beauty i love your avatar
Old 04-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

ill say May 10th (The same day I Think Prince Henry will deploy to Iraq)