Felipe & Letizia's Third Wedding Anniversary: May 22, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
El Financiero en línea

Princes of Asturias celebrate their anniversary of wedding

The Princes of Asturias celebrated today the third anniversary of their wedding in company of their two daughters, the Infantas Leonor and Sofia, in their residence located in the complex of La Zarzuela.

Don Felipe was this midday in the Palace of the Zarzuela where the mass media could see him with his wife, Doña Letizia, and his two daughters in the exterior of the residence of the Kings.
(...)

On having seen to the mass media, which they were finding in the Zarzuela on the occasion of a hearing of the King, the Princes greeted and commented to them that both girls are perfectly.

:wub: Happy Anniversary!:wub:

Happy Wedding Anniversary!!
feliz aniversario de boda!!!
La Monarquia

artificio36lg.gif
artificio23vt.gif
artificio23vt.gif
artificio36lg.gif

MONA,PLEASE, WHERE I CAN OBTAIN THAT PHOTO THAT YOU HAVE IN THE AVATAR?

Happy Wedding birthday !
I hope they will have many years to leave their love and be so happy with their children !
What a beautiful pleasure : 3 years of love and 2 little pretty girls !

:butterfly:Happy Wedding Anniversary, FOR 100 YEARS MORE!!!!! :rainbow:
:fireworks:

Is it just speculation that is how they spent their anniversary? I want pictures!:flowers:

fanprincipesasturi said:
MONA,PLEASE, WHERE I CAN OBTAIN THAT PHOTO THAT YOU HAVE IN THE AVATAR?
It`s a photoshop compilation of two pictures ;)

I don't understand why journalist once there they didn't took any pictures, maybe because of their privacy??? They were at home...

There is a special report in HOLA about how Letizia and her daughters received Felipe during their wedding anniversary day.

Thanks for the information. Felipe is really in love with his three girls.

:flowers: Happy Wedding Anniversary:flowers:

For this third years wedding Aniversary, very private date for the Prince of Asturias, we can only hope for them to go on in their dedication for their country, in the love for themselves and their beautriful little baby girls:wub: :wub: It's not necessary to add that as they are totally involved in the futur of Spain, spagniards are totally up to have Crown Princes very near of their preoccupations. I'm sure that great part of the princes's thaugnhts in this happy day are turned towards the well-being of the Spagniards.:flowers: :flowers:

My computer is finally fixed.. sooo i can finally post my

..BEST WISHES TO MY FAVORITE ROYAL COUPLE, HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY FELIPE AND LETIZIA..
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

leonardinha said:
For those who want to see the whole wedding:

NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling

;)

Approximately how many minutes into the video does the "incident" with the children happen? I watched it and must have missed it.
I have never seen this video before it was a beautiful wedding. Everyone looked stunning. I really liked Cristina's outfit it was really unusual:flowers:

I watched this video again... God, I'm crazy, do I have nothing else to do? :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO: The "incident" is shown around 53rd minute ;)

I had never actually seen the kick before. It's too funny! Did Juan get up to kick her as well?

ladejesus said:
I had never actually seen the kick before. It's too funny! Did Juan get up to kick her as well?
Yes, he did :lol: but it wasn't shown in most videos. Poor Froilan was the only one to be talked about, over and over again, even though Juan wasn't far behind! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom