The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Second batch
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Third batch
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

The remaining ones.

I hope someone told them that it is summer around here and that they'll visit two of the hottest cities in the country (Brasilia and Salvador)
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

the gettyimage versions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	96929   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	96930   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	96931   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	96932  

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	96933   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	96934   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	96935   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	96936  

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	96937   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	96938  
Old 02-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Serene Highness

poor things look so cold :(
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	96943   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	96944   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	96945   Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	96946  

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	96947   Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	96948   Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	96949  
Old 02-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
The remaining ones.

I hope someone told them that it is summer around here and that they'll visit two of the hottest cities in the country (Brasilia and Salvador)
I belive they now..............just imagen then leave the plain with all that close... but is now way they leave with the close they can wear in Brazil.... They gona change , they have to.... :)
Old 02-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

From the official site of the Brazilian president.

http://www.info.planalto.gov.br/exec...a.cfm?cod=9498

President Lula receives the Prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón

In this Tuesday, at 20:30, president Lula will offer a dinner at the Granja do Torto honoring the prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and his wife, princess Letizia. The princes will be in Brazil from February 22nd to 25th and, tomorrow, Wednesday, the official welcome ceremony will be held at 11:30 at the Nobel Room of the Planalto Palace.

According to a statement released by the Foreign Relations Ministry, this visit has political and commercial purposes. Besides the meeting with president Lula , the princes will also visit the presidents of the Senate, of the Congressmen Chamber and of the Supreme Court and will participate of the opening of the forum about Investments and Business Partnerships between Spain and Brazil.

About 80 Spanish Companies will attend the Forum, that aims to establish the partnership between the companies of both countries, specially the small and medium companies, encouraging the creation of mixed companies and the joint manufacture of goods
Old 02-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Nobility

Oh, I understood that completely wrong with the Official visit
Well, now I'm informed.
I think they look forward to the warm weather in Brazil and Uruguay
And thank you for the pictures!
Old 02-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
From the official site of the Brazilian president.

http://www.info.planalto.gov.br/exec...a.cfm?cod=9498

President Lula receives the Prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón

In this Tuesday, at 20:30, president Lula will offer a dinner at the Granja do Torto honoring the prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and his wife, princess Letizia. The princes will be in Brazil from February 22nd to 25th and, tomorrow, Wednesday, the official welcome ceremony will be held at 11:30 at the Nobel Room of the Planalto Palace.
After 10 hours off flight, they are going to have dinner today? My god are letizia not even going to rest? So that explains why she is losing so much weight.Poor girl.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
After 10 hours off flight, they are going to have dinner today? My god are letizia not even going to rest? So that explains why she is losing so much weight.Poor girl.
If my calculations are right, they'll land at 6:30 PM, this will give them a couple of hours to rest before dinner. The dinner is not going to be a state occasion, as their visit officially starts tomorrow with the welcome ceremony. It's just a courtesy from the president and his wife, maybe a way to receive them more informally.... who knows?
Old 02-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
If my calculations are right, they'll land at 6:30 PM, this will give them a couple of hours to rest before dinner. The dinner is not going to be a state occasion, as their visit officially starts tomorrow with the welcome ceremony. It's just a courtesy from the president and his wife, maybe a way to receive them more informally.... who knows?
I hope so anna, But i still thinking that they have to lett letizia rest. I am very worry about letizia.She is loosing so much weight.How are she going to eat normal today afther 10 hours off flight, with someone she are going to meet today for the first time? They have to put more atention on the wel being off letizia.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I hope so anna, But i still thinking that they have to lett letizia rest. I am very worry about letizia.She is loosing so much weight.How are she going to eat normal today afther 10 hours off flight, with someone she are going to meet today for the first time? They have to put more atention on the wel being off letizia.
If they are traveling in a private plane, she'll have plenty of time to rest since those use to have comfortable beds in them. And I guess she'll eat well too while inside the plane.

Let's see how she behaves when landing. It's already 17:30 here, just one more hour to land!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Colourpress versions of the departure
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

The remaining two
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone know what happened to Felipe's right hand? In some of the pictures you can see that it is all bandaged up.
Old 02-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
If they are traveling in a private plane, she'll have plenty of time to rest since those use to have comfortable beds in them. And I guess she'll eat well too while inside the plane.

Let's see how she behaves when landing. It's already 17:30 here, just one more hour to land!
You are at the aerport, don't you? I need to see her when she arive there. Until then i'm not going to sleep tonight
Old 02-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Does anyone know what happened to Felipe's right hand? In some of the pictures you can see that it is all bandaged up.
He said at the voting day that he had cut his hand.
Old 02-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
You are at the aerport, don't you? I need to see her when she arive there. Until then i'm not going to sleep tonight
No, I'm not at the airport, I live in Rio de Janeiro, too far away from Brasilia! I'm at work and off to college in a few minutes and will be out until tomorrow (my computer at home is broken).

So, be on the lookout, okay?
Old 02-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
No, I'm not at the airport, I live in Rio de Janeiro, too far away from Brasilia! I'm at work and off to college in a few minutes and will be out until tomorrow (my computer at home is broken).

So, be on the lookout, okay?
Ok anna, i already surch for brasilian newspaper in google
But i can't understand portugees , jejeje.Have a nice evening, see you tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Nobility

photos from their arrival to Brazil Fotos REUTERS

Photos from their arrival to Brazil Fotos REUTERS
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0001.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	97368   Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	97369   Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	97370   Click image for larger version

Name:	0004.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	97371  

Name:	0005.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	97372   Click image for larger version

Name:	0006.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	97373  

Tags
brazil, felipe, letizia, official visit, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, uruguay