Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Part3.
Letizia, very wrapped by the Royal Family. Nevertheless, in spite of everything what he has gotten himself to say on the relation between Letizia and its fathers-in-law, already from before marrying the monarchs wrapped to the fiance'e of their son as opposed to criticas.Si had, as he rumored himself, an initial distrust on the part of the Kings, the multiple public appearances of together marriages have both not made but harness the unit image and of continuity of monarquia Spanish, who now have seen themselves more reinforced,si fits, with the incorporation to "the photo" of small infant Leonor. From the beginning, Letizia has been known to let advise by which they netendian of this but which she and the nobody best one than Reina to help it to also become the ideal companion for the Principe.Doña Sofia-y infant Cristina, with whom Letizia has always maintained a good friendship - it went the one who I teach to him to get dressed a natural, feminine and modern way, but without estridencias, so and as it corresponds to the function that representa.Pero the one of clothes is only one of the small changes which Letizia has had to put under to be next to the loved person. Part4."Me crushes that they pay attention to everything what I do" And it is that Letizia no longer is the television presenter that enamored to the heir with Corona with its sweeping character and its espontaneidad. Its life gave to a radical change the 1 of November of 2003.Casi of repepntina way, the young journalist let its house of the district of Moratalaz to be transferred to the Palace of the Zarzuela, in where, frenetico rate, it received the first classes to become, first, in Princess of Asturias and, in a future, in Queen of España.Ya in those days,la promised of the Principe declared that "it crushes me that they pay attention to everything what I do and digo".Sin doubt, talked about famous and polemico "déjame to finish" with which it cut to Felipe the day of requested his of hand, a desliz, justifiable by its inexperience, that to the feministas sectors, within the framework of monarquia its site is detras of its husband, nonphysical nor psychic but institucionalmente.Eso yes, from that position that, in principle would be incomoda for a so dynamic and energica person as she, whom it would not support to be a simple "florero",la princess has known to concentrate its efforts in the mission to become the essential support for his marido.Con its sincere ones watched of love and admiration, she is always there and not as a complement, but like part of an all indissoluble one in which both members lean the one to the other.

Scan of the cover of "Pronto" magazine, mentioned by infanteleonor:

Covers of Semana and DiezMinutos

2006090623revista1jy8.jpg
2006090620revista3xn2.jpg

Last edited:
I love her face on the first cover! Such a cutie! Here she really looks like her father in his baby-times, but I think that in the future we will see more and more resembles to Letizia.

One sees leonor changed in this cover of week and the dark hair but this beautiful one it. ;)

today's Portuguese magazine says: "Why can't letizia be happy?".

Be happy or not ! What a terrific question in the life ! If a magazine is abble to answer for someone at this so philosofical and private question, I tink it's the summum of the ridicul.

It's an absolut no sens, isen't it ? and you are you happy, where you ask your mirror ?:lol: :bang: :ROFLMAO:

This kind of question is making me totally crazy !

agm said:
Second cover: "Letizia- shocking diagnosis: Too ill for the second baby!"

Perhaps they didn't know the little one is already groing inside her mummy...:mad:

in portuguese magazine FLASH, i think, they say: Letizia could have a difficult pregnancy again.

rchainho said:
in portuguese magazine FLASH, i think, they say: Letizia could have a difficult pregnancy again.

In my opinion the Ball of Crystal of the potuguese magazine is or boroken or in stryke:ROFLMAO: It's absolutly obvious that the Princess is going to be pregnant at each time that Felipe is watching to her with love...or nearly ;)

Actually it's the most funny thing that I never heard about the princess because, for Leonor she was pregnant as soon as they decided to have a baby. For the second one, if we remember the article ( may be in march/april) of a journalist writing on the Letizia's projects mother, the things are exactly as the Princess said about a pregnancy for the begining of this summer.

I'm trying to find this article, is someone can help me, it was writting by the journalist ( a woman) who is near the Casa Real and who appreciate a lot the Princess.

Many thanks:flowers:

Larzen said:
Why does the german press write that Leonor should be deaf-mute, has it been written in the spanish gossip press? Kinda nasty thing to specualte about an apparantly healthy baby IMO

Letizia, is her baby deaf-mute?
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5162nwsty6.jpg

Shocking news, is her baby really deaf-mute?
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e3682180zt6.jpg

It seems to be that it was a rumor that someone invented this summer, inside all the rumors that are invented and circulate in the summer of Majorca. The rumor came to some journalists, who criticized in their articles that someone was inventing these barbarities, more when the own journalists saw as Leonor was giving them attention and like she was stuttering her first words.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/504923-post3.html

There are bad people, who does not have scruples not treating itself about a baby.:mad:

Lula, as you, this kind of press live on the garbage - may be it's very profitable.....- but who is the worse guilty ? the pseudo journalists who are writting anything in this styleor people who like garbages and gossips.

Yes, I know their interaction but as long as people wanting gossips as long as this kid of rags will be exist.

And, as the Royal House of Spain, contrary to some other Monarquias, is doing against that on the judiciary plan, this press will go on with impunity.

The single question is :is the Spain Royal House right to do like that?

Well, it's really, really horrible what the German press writes about Letizia and I always have to shake my head or even to laugh because the story is that bad invented and with totally wrong information. But I have to say, nearly nobody takes the magazines serious! There are no TV shows in which they talk about rumours written in the yellow magazines. Because of that in my opinion it's a bit strange that in Spanish television they showed the cover of a mag like "neue Welt" which I'm sure most readers buy it because of the recipes... Those reading these mags are mostly older people, grandmothers or grandfathers and, as I know from my own grandmother who reads every week one of the most terrible ones, "7 Tage" http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9611/e3694180yx3.th.jpg ) they may be interested in royalty or wonder themselves about something but they are more interested in wellness things, little novels or whatever. I mean that people know what they can believe and what not in those papers, fans of the monarchy anyway. Possible there are some who trusts in all the stories. But this is the only reason why every week there are shocking news on the covers: in order that people buy it. Just profit, the worst cover-title, the best profit. So they have to invent things and it's a shame that they take their inspiration from a little baby. Once Victoria of Sweden took some magazines to court. Now they stopped inventing bad rumours about her and her family but they didn't stop writing wrong information. They won't stop writing so the only way is to ignore them. Really, in Germany there are many other good magazines so these few yellow papers can be ignored.

I also think that's a terrible tingh to writte about.

Princess Letizia made it to the newest issue of Point De Vue featuring her 2nd pregnancy.
image from pointdevue.fr

Last edited:
Did you see the title of Gala?!!!!!
"The baby who will save her. Letzia is pregnant.Hope despite anorexia"
I thought it was a more serious magazine!!!

clymène said:
Did you see the title of Gala?!!!!!
"The baby who will save her. Letzia is pregnant.Hope despite anorexia"
I thought it was a more serious magazine!!!
Gala has to say that or they would look stupid--she was on the cover last week too, an article about her being anorexic.

Cover of Hola, Semana, Diezminutos and Lecturas

21oo6.jpg
11gd7.jpg
12we3.jpg
13vq6.jpg

Last edited:
It's a small cover image, but the topic is curious: Super Couples:

"YOUR COUPLES STARS With the firmament of the stars, some shine more than others. And when glamour rhyme with love, one speaks about mythical couples. Crowned heads or high-speed motorboats of cinema, all have this supplement of will have which creates the legends..."

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6120/pdvcouv59795zk1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom