Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you zaza61. You did it!:)

*_*_*

(Cover of Hola magazine)

In current issue of Spanish version of People magazine, Letizia and Felipe are listed as one of the "Glamour Couples." My Spanish isn't good at all, but I can tell it's the best dress issue. It selects the best dress women and men separately, then it has a "Glamour Couples" section. Besides Letizia and Felipe, I think all others on the lists are entertainers.

It shows a picture of Letizia in a pink jacket and pink ruffle skirt and Felipe in a dark charcol gray suit and pink tie. I think that's from an evening wedding they went to. In the photo, they were walking. Letizia wasn't looking at the camera at all and Felipe was looking at the camera but not smiling. Felipe looked even a bit hostile toward the photographer. But both looked very glamorous. They are the only ones who didn't "pose" for the photos in the issue.

Sorry, I didn't buy the magazine so I can't scan in the picture. I know pictures of them at that occassion were posted here before.

The Princess and Leonor are in the cover of the portuguese magazine "Fashion" (if i'm not in mistake). Unfortunatelly i didn't buy the magazine.
Maybe someone who bought it could post here the cover. :eek: :)

The newest issue of Point De Vue has Letizia and Leonor on its cover
images from pointdevue.fr
pdvcouv86707th3.jpg
pdvcouv39912as0.jpg

There is an article of 2 pages in Gala of this week !
In thes magazines they say that the princes are very happy, in loved.. Infanta Leonor is a star in Spain and her "hello whith her hand" make spanish people crazy !!! It doesn't mind that Prince Felipe has lost the breitling's regate because he's so enjoy with his two princess that make all people around them happy !!!!!
I apologize of my translation, it's a resume of what these magazines want to say !

They just changed Letizia's red gown into sky blue. German tabloids seem doing it a lot. BTW, I'm curious about the headlines of these tabloids. Could someone translate? Pretty please? :flowers:

Ill give it a try, my german is not very good:neutral:

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5079dgbsgy6.jpg
The baby has brought a wonder. Finally! The lifecrisis is over.

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5081dnfsdu3.jpg
Letizia at the verge (not sure:neutral: ) Finally felipe reaches trough (ghastly lip color they gave her:lol: )

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5082fissqk0.jpg
Royal vacation: Luxury love adventure, and how they like to experience it
(more of a general comment for all the royals me thinks)

my favourite:ROFLMAO:
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid50807tgsud4.jpg
Letizia. Shock and Rage. Queen Sofia wants to take her child away - Sofia (with some verrry white teeth)loves Leonor

(also Mary is having a crying-drama in her vacation, while Mette-Marit is having a wonderful suprise for her fifth wedding anniversary, Im guessing its a baby:rolleyes: )

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5084huwsmh6.jpg
Letizia: Reconsiliation in Mallorca
(and not to forget Marriage drama for Charles and Camilla)

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tid5078wdfsrp9.jpg
Letizia is worried, the small Leonor is now with grandma Sofia
(the miracles of babies, in this magazine Christan has also reconsiliated Frederik and Mary)

All in all if we shall belive the german rags Sofia is an evil bit-ch who tries to take Leonor away from Letizia, Letizia is not amused and Felipe has finally reached trough to her:flowers:

Larzen said:
Queen Sofia wants to take her child away - Sofia (with some verrry white teeth)
This is too funny! Sofia's white teeth are the best :lol:

Oh how stupid!! Well at least it made me laugh. :lol:
BTW Larzen, I love your little summary at the end of post #342! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I just wonder why would they write those things.. and who is stupid enough that actually believes them.

...sOfIa.... said:
at least it made me laugh. :lol:
Well, it made me laugh too.. :lol:

Larzen said:
All in all if we shall belive the german rags Sofia is an evil bit-ch who tries to take Leonor away from Letizia, Letizia is not amused and Felipe has finally reached trough to her
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The photo of Semana cover is very good, Letizia looks so proud.

The german tabloids are really stupid! How can even someone buy them!:ohmy:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Is it a tabloid from Spain? I know it's in Spanish, but I can't remind such magazine in Spain... :question:

from Mexico :cool:

But, it is not true !!!!

Last edited:
article from pronto from this week

Part1
The united image of that forms has obtained that its popularity is reinforced and, with it, the affection that as much in Spain as outside feels towards them. Felipe and Letizia are of moda.Este year, they have been unquestionably the pair of the summer in Majorca in company of his small Leonor.También is frequent to see them in covers of prestigious foreign magazines that praise their figures and or that they take his relacion.Pero, which is the secret to fall so or to all mundo?(Me seems to whom the one that wrote this I articulate east Lee forum) Why many of which they criticized to Letizia when it occurred to know the engagement are even now admiring of Princess de Asturias?"La answer is the love and you know bien" very to it, sang John Lennon;y by the sight, the Principes de Asturias has taken that phrase like They have responded to you criticize them with its love. Ever since his commitment-in November announced does three years, the pair has had to face numerous critics, "dimes and diretes" and malicious commentaries to which they have responded, simply, with the serenity of a love that grows and mature day to day and with the solidity that instills forming a compenetrado work party and eficaz.La thinness of Letizia, the health of infant polemica Leonor,la on freezing of its umbilical cord, the familiar character of the baptism of boy-in comparison with the official and multitudinal acts of principes and the European princess of its generation, the separation of Erika Ortiz of its companion, Antonio Vigo(Ya of Erika)... These and many other subjects have bombed the waterline of the pair that, swelling before the adversity,ha fought against all odds. The experts in these subjects say which the success has been of the Real House, that has chosen to harness the image of principes like an all indissoluble one, something that estila at the moment in the rest of monarchies europeas.Y is not that the recent popularización of the real families has placed the young spouses of the heirs - no of blood incomoda posición.Converidas in a new figure of "princess-estrella" colours blue one, Maxima of Holland, Mette-Marit of Norway, Mary of Denmark or Matilde of Belgium they have ended up eclipsando his maridos.Mientras happen unnoticed, they are loved and hated with the same passion and, in addition, they are put under a continuous analisis of its disappearance, in the mind of those who they guard by the future of the European royalty is always the unfortunate Morning call of Wales, whose mediatico power returned from the misfortune to monarquia British until leaving it more far possible of which a day was. Conscious of that danger, the Spanish Real House has chosen to avoid that figure of "princess-stars" and, however, to harness the image of united and indissoluble pair that works elbow with elbow by the good of its Sure country (as for example celebrating the mourning in Bahamas).Ya Felipe soon after casarse:"Letizia said to it own principe and I we are I equip".
Part2.Los Principes is left neither sun nor in shade. Some thought that the arrival of Leonor could break a little that unit, when leaving to Felipe loading with the work most institutional, while Letizia, but dedicated to the girl, centered the attention of the pink press, but nothing that ver.Incluso after the birth of small, the Principes leaves the one to the other neither to sun nor in shade and continues sharing the workings of representation of the Corona.Por another side, according to count their close friends, like any pair of primerizos parents, to Felipe and Letizia desires to them the less to leave with its friends to enjoy more its daughter and, when they visit intimate,la take They also say who know them that, as much the birth of the girl like the difficulties through which they have had to happen, has united them more as even,y that must notice, since, at the moment, both reach the greater levels of popularity of their life like pair, And it is that few bet by ellos.Mucho before a good one I number of experts, journalists, and Spaniards of a foot differed on the election of the Principe, count their close friends who Don Felipe already had begun to fight by her when it left agape to his parents when saying to them that it had found to the Future Queen of Spain in the writing of the Television newscast.
Part2.Los Principes is left neither sun nor in shade. Some thought that the arrival of Leonor could break a little that unit, when leaving to Felipe loading with the work most institutional, while Letizia, but dedicated to the girl, centered the attention of the pink press, but nothing that ver.Incluso after the birth of small, the Principes leaves the one to the other neither to sun nor in shade and continues sharing the workings of representation of the Corona.Por another side, according to count their close friends, like any pair of primerizos parents, to Felipe and Letizia desires to them the less to leave with its friends to enjoy more its daughter and, when they visit intimate,la take They also say who know them that, as much the birth of the girl like the difficulties through which they have had to happen, has united them more as even,y that must notice, since, at the moment, both reach the greater levels of popularity of their life like pair, And it is that few bet by ellos.Mucho before a good one I number of experts, journalists, and Spaniards of a foot differed on the election of the Principe, count their close friends who Don Felipe already had begun to fight by her when it left agape to his parents when saying to them that it had found to the Future Queen of Spain in the writing of the Television newscast.

Back
Top Bottom