Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the french magazines I haven't find anything about them and I hope it'll be on wednesdays !

From http://www.info-presse.fr/revue/das-neue_E3682.htm

e36821808vg.jpg

one question which quire tell him which she says lar evista is which not him do you understand

the portuguese magazine LUX it says that letizia is very tired and more thin than ever. Can anyone publish the reporta and photos so i can read it?

rchainho said:
the portuguese magazine LUX it says that letizia is very tired and more thin than ever.
Right... that silly magazine again...:rolleyes:

rchainho said:
the portuguese magazine LUX it says that letizia is very tired and more thin than ever. Can anyone publish the reporta and photos so i can read it?

Wow! Somebody from that magazine has been following Letizia around for all her life and stood next to her every time she's gotten on the scale to know that she's the thinnest she's ever been? Someone working at that magazine more than 30 years ago predicted that she would one day be the Princess of Asturias and that her weight would be a concern so has been following her around to monitor her weight all these years? :eek:

I don't know what's worst: When the magazines writers have overactive imaginations and make up all sorts of things or when they are unimaginative and rehash the same thing over and over again. I guess the Letizia is pregnant again rumour or the Leonor is very sick rumour will be next week as this week it is about Letizia's weight. :rolleyes:

Alexandria said:
Somebody from that magazine has been following Letizia around for all her life and stood next to her every time she's gotten on the scale to know that she's the thinnest she's ever been?
Just to have an idea, that silly magazine has already made money with Letizia in every possible way... saying that she was suffering from anorexia, that she had a miscarriage, that she was depressed, that Leonor was ill...

Who needs to buy a German magazine, when you can have all the stuff translated in Portuguese?...:rolleyes:

Lauritas138 said:
what is said in these german magazines?

I try to translate the captions ;)

First one:

Romantic Wedding anniversary
Felipe and Letizia - Secret love trip

Second one:

Princess Letizia
Loneliness makes her sick

You're welcome!

But never trust German gossip magazines ...

Magazine Semana:
" Extremenly thin, Letizia Celebrate her 2nd Aniversary Weding"

Magazine Hola:
In the 2nd Aniversary of their Weding,
"The King and The Princes Of Asturias, in Laureus Awards, in Barcelona"
Photo Hola, Felipe And Letiza from Juan Chaevez and Hola

Last edited:
I repeat once again ..... Letizia was simply spectacular… gorgeous!

Paty said:
Magazine Semana:
" Extremenly thin, Letizia Celebrate her 2nd Aniversary Weding"

Magazine Hola:
In the 2nd Aniversary of their Weding,
"The King and The Princes Of Asturias, in Laureus Awards, in Barcelona"
Photo Hola, Felipe And Letiza from Juan Chaevez and Hola

Paty, you can put these photos in forum of the Royal Family?

As far as the holder of the magazine Semana, is evident that Letizia is very thin, but would not have to publish these scandalous holders. She is thin, but it is evident that her health is good, because does not stop, and to be able for do what does she has had to be very healthy. But how this already made the year last not that it is strange to me.

lula said:
Paty, you can put these photos in forum of the Royal Family?

As far as the holder of the magazine Semana, is evident that Letizia is very thin, but would not have to publish these scandalous holders. She is thin, but it is evident that her health is good, because does not stop, and to be able for do what does she has had to be very healthy. But how this already made the year last not that it is strange to me.

thin but very beautyfullllllll:) :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

Cover of "iQue me dices!":

This tabloid never dedicates too much room to the Royal Family (only some romours before the news about pregnancy was known and sth like that), but yes, of course, Letizia's skirt is just a perfect reason to finally write about her!:mad: Horrible.

La Chica Madrilena, I don't understand why you insist on the qmd's cover that we saw yet A LOT in an other thread and posts. You are making publicity for a gossip-garbage hebdo.

As soon as it's possible to injured the Princess her detractors are jumping as jackals on the occasion.

Please if you have a little bit a sens of the decensy, can you avoid to lay the vulture open more the critisms and laughs being objective allied of this garbage -press.

I'm very sorry but I find that very unfair!

Princess Letizia appears on the cover of this week issue of Hola magazine

(source: Hola magazine)

I hope that Hola inside its magazine don't published the litigate photo because it's obvious to easy to do it and for this hebdo unfair because now, since the event it's a only a "dead dog" to make money and we can suppose that HOLA don't need this kind of event to make a good circulation.

This week " Pont de Vue "didn't mention it and I hope they are going on.

I'm a Hola's suscriber, if they do it I send back immediatly th revue and I stop definitivly my suscription.

Back
Top Bottom