Fan videos, Fanart & Wallpaper for Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is amazing, the song is just for Leo:lol:, I love that little girl.:wub:

I'm sharing totally your opinion about this video, very sympathetic theshots and the song !:flowers::flowers:

It's too easy to say of a handsome and very mischievous little baby girl that she is absolutly bezautiful and so intelligent ! But it's a great temptation to think that when you see this little naughty girl.

As the royal kids aren't for me transational object, I avoid to focuse with so much attention about one but it sure I have a weakness for Leonor because her look is very fantastic for a girl of her age: it's very astonishing she is looking at the people right in their eyes.

The video about Leonor is adorable. And the music is great. Thanks!

Happy Birthday, Letizia

YouTube - A Smile Like Yours

Ooh-ooh
Thought I'd seen everything
There was to see in this world
Now I'm not so sure
I've really seen anything at all
I thought life, could show me no surprises
And then you came, and showed me I was wrong
1-I have seen the bluest skies
Rainbows that would make you cry
I have seen miracles that moved my soul
Days that changed my life
I have seen the brightest stars
Shine like diamonds in the dark
Seen all the wonders of the world
But I've never seen a smile
As beautiful as yours, ooh-ooh, yeah
Oh I thought I'd been everywhere
I'd climbed a mountain so high
Sailed the sea, crossed the sky
And still I was nowhere at all
Until that day, oh, you came to my senses
And your smile it made sense out of it all
(repeat 1)
A smile so beautiful, so beautiful
Come one time in a lifetime
A smile this beautiful
I never dreamed I'd ever see, ah, ah, ah
(rpt 1...)
A smile before as beautiful
As beautiful as yours

A Smile Like Yours

Very nice video of Letizia. She has eyes of a very happy woman. Happy B-day to P Letizia.:flowers:

What a wonderful video, Ana_R! what a precious choice of pics for this terrible year and in the same time so marvellous with the birth of the little Sofia.

You have understand, I think, the power of the princess of Asturias: her smile, her fascinating smile which is never the same, which can express the feeling for so various situations.

Whith this estupendous smile, the look of Letizia make of her face this so mysterious beauty very difficult to discribe because it's not a classical one, it's a living beauty which express all the feelings of the soul.

It's because of that your choice of pics is very accurate regarding all the events of this years.

thanks a lot for your marvellous work as a so sympathetic for the letizia's birthday.:flowers::flowers::flowers::angel:

The song can't be more perfect.
YouTube - Asturias

YouTube - Felipe el Hermoso

I don't know if it is already posted somewhere in the thread, but anyways.

For Felipe lovers!! :heart: like me!! :in_love: (It has pictures I've never seen!), I loveeed it!

YouTube - Felipe el Hermoso

I don't know if it is already posted somewhere in the thread, but anyways.

For Felipe lovers!! :heart: like me!! :in_love: (It has pictures I've never seen!), I loveeed it!

Felipe el hermoso:wub:! I love him !! I saw this video before but I like to see it.. He's so... GUAPO!

I made a Warhol-like picture of Letizia ;)

wjvybr.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/wjvybr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom