The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Prince and Princess of Asturias and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 04-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
how do you use moviemaker? does it come with microsoft?

-Eliza
Yes Eliza, it comes with Windows XP
__________________

__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-11-2005, 08:05 AM
elizahawthorne's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , United Kingdom
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Yes Eliza, it comes with Windows XP
thanks, but still wondering how to use it and where to find it on my computer. If you could give me that inof I'd be much obliged. By the way, I don't know mcuh about CP Felipe and CP Letizia, but I've enjoyed all the videos posted here trememdously...thank you all for sharing them with us.

-Eliza
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-11-2005, 09:37 AM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
thanks, but still wondering how to use it and where to find it on my computer. If you could give me that inof I'd be much obliged. By the way, I don't know mcuh about CP Felipe and CP Letizia, but I've enjoyed all the videos posted here trememdously...thank you all for sharing them with us.

-Eliza
Eliza to find movie maker go to the start menu and "all programs" it would be under "Windows Movie Maker". If you can't find it you could also use the search option on your computer and search for "movie maker".

To make a movie click on "Tasks" at the top.Under "Capture Video" go to import pictures. Find the picture you want in your files and press "import".Do this for all the pictures you want. Next go to "Import audio or music" and do what you did for the pictures but chose your music file. Then drag the pictures you have imported to the spaces on the storyboard at the bottom of the page. Click on "Show Timeline" which is right above the storyboard. Once there click on the music file in the collection and drag it to the audio/music space. Go back to the storyboard and click on "video transitions" or "video effects" in the task menu under edit movie. "Transitions" go in the small boxes between the pictures and "effects" go on the boxes on the pictures. Just drag them there. I'm not totally sure what the "effects" are as I haven't made any movies using them yet. To add title and credits to your movie go to "Make title or credits" under Edit Movie". Once you are at the title/credit menu it is pretty self-explanatory. Once you are happy with your movie under finish movie decide how you want to save it. I save it to "my computer" and then go to www.yousendit.com so I can share it here. Under recipents e-mail I type in mine and then browse for the file and send. A conformation screen will come up with an address. Copy that. I hope this helps you. Just play around with it. I didn't know how to use it but found it pretty easy to figure out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-11-2005, 11:03 AM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
There are some pics I have seen in past threads that I want to use for a future movie that don't have a watermark but have a kind of border. I'm not sure about the rules here, is it OK to use a photoshop program to remove that border? Let me know because I don't want to break any board rules. Thanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by marezdote
There are some pics I have seen in past threads that I want to use for a future movie that don't have a watermark but have a kind of border. I'm not sure about the rules here, is it OK to use a photoshop program to remove that border? Let me know because I don't want to break any board rules. Thanks!
Do you mean the wireimage borders? Well, I guess those can be removed....
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-11-2005, 11:24 AM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Do you mean the wireimage borders? Well, I guess those can be removed....
Not wireimage. I have guite a few saved with these kinds of borders. BTW thanks for the complement.:)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Okay, not to be a nitpicker around here, I'll tell an idea that I just had.

If you make videos for F&L, please include the lyrics to the song you made the video to, so it'll be easier for the non-native English speakers to see the meaning of the song and understand why you have chosen it.

I'll post all the lyrics used till this moment and then, when you publish your video, please post the lyrics, ok?

Thanks a lot,
Anna
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Elsa M.'s Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: --, Portugal
Posts: 5,813
Who wants to make a video about Cristina&Iñaki wedding? There are such lovely photos posted in this thread!!...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...157#post198157


My choice of music: Michael Buble featuring Nelly Furtado in Quando, Quando, Quando.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Who wants to make a video about Cristina&Iñaki wedding? There are such lovely photos posted in this thread!!...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...157#post198157


My choice of music: Michael Buble featuring Nelly Furtado in Quando, Quando, Quando.
Have you read my mind? I'm selecting the pictures, I had not chosen a song, but if you could send me this one via http://www.yousendit.com (if you have it, of course, I would be more than glad to do it!
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Sue-'s Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 304
:( I have trouble with my PC and internet, the new download breaks alsways off. I know I wanted to post some pictures, but it wasn't possible for me because of that problem. Instead I tried myself to make a video but sending to yousendit wasn't possible too One question: How long do you normally need to send a video at yousendit?
Hope I can download your third video soon marezdote.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-11-2005, 12:59 PM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue-
:( I have trouble with my PC and internet, the new download breaks alsways off. I know I wanted to post some pictures, but it wasn't possible for me because of that problem. Instead I tried myself to make a video but sending to yousendit wasn't possible too One question: How long do you normally need to send a video at yousendit?
Hope I can download your third video soon marezdote.
It says 1-5 minutes but it usually takes longer than that for me. There were a couple times where I thought something had gone wrong but I waited and it sent. I hope you can get it to work because I look forward to your video.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue-
:( I have trouble with my PC and internet, the new download breaks alsways off. I know I wanted to post some pictures, but it wasn't possible for me because of that problem. Instead I tried myself to make a video but sending to yousendit wasn't possible too One question: How long do you normally need to send a video at yousendit?
Hope I can download your third video soon marezdote.
I'm so sorry to hear you're having PC problems. It usually takes an hour and a half for me to upload the videos....
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-11-2005, 02:51 PM
elizahawthorne's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , United Kingdom
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by marezdote
Eliza to find movie maker go to the start menu and "all programs" it would be under "Windows Movie Maker". If you can't find it you could also use the search option on your computer and search for "movie maker".

To make a movie click on "Tasks" at the top.Under "Capture Video" go to import pictures. Find the picture you want in your files and press "import".Do this for all the pictures you want. Next go to "Import audio or music" and do what you did for the pictures but chose your music file. Then drag the pictures you have imported to the spaces on the storyboard at the bottom of the page. Click on "Show Timeline" which is right above the storyboard. Once there click on the music file in the collection and drag it to the audio/music space. Go back to the storyboard and click on "video transitions" or "video effects" in the task menu under edit movie. "Transitions" go in the small boxes between the pictures and "effects" go on the boxes on the pictures. Just drag them there. I'm not totally sure what the "effects" are as I haven't made any movies using them yet. To add title and credits to your movie go to "Make title or credits" under Edit Movie". Once you are at the title/credit menu it is pretty self-explanatory. Once you are happy with your movie under finish movie decide how you want to save it. I save it to "my computer" and then go to www.yousendit.com so I can share it here. Under recipents e-mail I type in mine and then browse for the file and send. A conformation screen will come up with an address. Copy that. I hope this helps you. Just play around with it. I didn't know how to use it but found it pretty easy to figure out.

Thanks for your help

-Eliza
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Sue-'s Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
It usually takes an hour and a half for me to upload the videos....
Good to know that. But it must work soon, I got help... :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-15-2005, 06:17 PM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
I'm working on a video idea. I'm having trouble finding the thread that contains pics of the peticion de mano. Anyone have the link?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by marezdote
I'm working on a video idea. I'm having trouble finding the thread that contains pics of the peticion de mano. Anyone have the link?
I'm working on their engagement thread, as there was never formally one. What we can do is a "Picture call" to everyone help you get the pictures for your video.
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by marezdote
I'm working on a video idea. I'm having trouble finding the thread that contains pics of the peticion de mano. Anyone have the link?
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/8344/dwf154760201tt.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/7525/dwf154760211yz.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/8329/dwf154760316dr.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/8329/dwf154760316dr.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/4439/dwf154760361ej.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/3280/dwf154760439oi.jpg
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/3280/dwf154760439oi.jpg
from diez minutos:
http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/135_1.html
http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/137_1.html
http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/reportajes/136_1.html
From la voz de Galicia>right hand>Álbumes> la pedida,pictures and more.
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/especia...O=100000048406
From estilismo.com, Galeria de fotos de los novios.
http://www.estilisimo.com/estilisimo.../principe.html
From diario navarra.
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/mosaic...n&esp=bodareal

So girls hope this will help!! Love Lapopdiva.
And great videos girls!! Keep one going!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-16-2005, 08:30 PM
marezdote's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baltimore, United States
Posts: 1,531
Thanks so much lapopdiva! Thast will be a big help! Anna, I look forward to your upcoming videos!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-25-2005, 02:10 AM
elizahawthorne's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , United Kingdom
Posts: 350
I'm trying to make a video myself, but would like some help in audio. I have no audio clips and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with some via yousendit.

thanks,
Eliza
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-25-2005, 05:04 PM
MihoshiMarie's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: , United States
Posts: 115
I was going to create a video using video clips rather than pictures, and I was wondering how you create those title animations...
__________________

__________________
Young Royals

Pigeonhole THIS.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Websites, Links, Fanart and Videos D'arcy Ruling Family of Dubai 514 03-31-2014 04:15 PM
UAE Avatars, Videos, Fan Art and Wallpaper Warren Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates 243 03-30-2014 02:50 PM
Fan Art, Wallpaper, Videos, Blingee creations etc USCtrojan Royal Chit Chat 91 02-09-2014 09:56 AM
Avatars, Fanart, Wallpapers & Videos Josefine Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family 111 04-11-2013 04:00 PM
Diana Avatars, Fanart, and Wallpaper Mariana Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 93 08-10-2011 03:34 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess christina of the netherlands princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess marilene princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]