Death of Erika Ortiz, Princess Letizia's Sister: February 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paternal family of Letizia has not let itself see for the photographers, but I suppose that they have arrived discreetly, perhaps accompanying at coffin.

I think it's unfortunate for letizia that these types of photos are published.It's quite invasive really. In the past I think royal ladies would often wear veils over their faces at funerals and one can understand the reason.

barakillo said:
The body wasn't interred. The body was incinerated. This is not the funeral, just a prayer for her, the funeral will be in Asturias

Yes, and the ashes of Érika Ortiz are going to be moved to Asturias

Fandsacs2003: She's been cremated after the religious office this afternoon. The funeral with all the families members, friends, etc... will be in Asturias maybe this weekend

barakillo said:
The body wasn't interred. The body was incinerated. This is not the funeral, just a prayer for her, the funeral will be in Asturias

ok, that makes more sense.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

What a sad story for the hole family and especially for letizia she is pregnant. My heart goes out to them.

pollyemma said:
I think it's unfortunate for letizia that these types of photos are published.It's quite invasive really. In the past I think royal ladies would often wear veils over their faces at funerals and one can understand the reason.

Why?
She is a human being and she suffers. She could have wore sunglasses but she didn'it. She choose to share her feeling, this is very nice, she knows that people will suffer for her. Why she had to hide?
We all feel close to her pain.
The SRF has always shown a very human face, and this is because we all love them.
For me the Monaco and the spain RF are the most human, and consequently the most attaching.

Oh My god .. :cry: That picture of Paloma is just ... The worst thing that could even happen to anyone, is when one of your children dies before you . I can not imagine what she must be going through. And Letizia .. those photos of her, just bring tears to my eyes. It's so sad to see her like this, she is clearly absolutely destroyed. I hope nothing hapens to the little girl Letizia is carriying :sad:

Despedida a Erika Ortiz | elmundo.es:cry:

Her_Majesty said:
This Video is really sad. Letizia trys to be strong and thank the people but she can't hold back her tears. :cry:

This really making you crying:cry: Poor Letizia..

I become tearful when I see the pictures. Poor Letizia!

i join everyone here in expressing my condolences. i am just shocked at the news. they may not know us, and we don't know them personally, but i want them to know that we feel their pain too and that we are always praying for them.

farewell, Erika.

the pain of letizia and palome is terribe, absolutly terrible.
the sadness in letizia face when she cry, is absolutly terrible, I feel terrible for her and for the little carla

Please remember that each religion and culture have their unique ways of dealing with death and the body afterwards. Becasue it may not correspond to what you are used to, that does not make it weird or odd.

Touching pictures!

I just don't understand why the hugging and greeting of the royal family was not kept inside behind closed doors - I really feel sorry for the Crownprincess that she had to cry in public when welcoming her in-laws... There is nothing harder than have to show emotions in public in front of curious people... My father was a well kown danish businessman and when he died the church was filled with people none of us knew and they all starred and pointed at us without saying anything. That was the worst thing I have ever tried.

I think the Princess had a really great strength to report to the jornalists has she made! She knows her role and she knows she has to continue with it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom