Death of Erika Ortiz, Princess Letizia's Sister: February 7, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PALOMA ROCASOLANO RETURNED LAST NIGHT TO THE HOUSE OF HER DAUGHTER ERIKA

Paloma Rocasolano returned yesterday in the night to the house of her daughter, Erika, after having been the whole evening in the Anatomical Forensic Institute. Passed the eight and average of the evening, She was entering directly the door of the garage occupying the seat of the co-pilot of a car led by a relative. Completely dressed in negro, destroyed by the pain before the one that with complete certainty was the most difficult day of her life, it(he,she) had forces to enter the house in which her Youngest daughter lived last years of her life and in the one that expired tragically

The mother of the Princess of Asturias had been the whole morning in Valdebernardo's floor. She moved there in all that, being in her place of work, in the Union of Infirmary, they gave to her the fatal news. In the floor, she met her ex-husband, Jesus Ortiz who equally knew the death of her daughter when Study of Communication was in her work in the company. The two, united, were then in the Anatomical Forensic Institute of Madrid where they took charge organizing the steps necessary for the burial and funeral.

Already in the night, after one day that she would like not to have lived, Dove was returning to the domicile of her daughter, wrapping the face up herself with her hands trying to conceal the face of a mother undone by the pain of having lost so unexpectedly to her daughter of 31 years old.

PALOMA ROCASOLANO REGRESÓ ANOCHE A LA CASA DE SU HIJA ERIKA

If they will cremate the body maybe that was Erika's last wishes!

Cremations are a quite commun thing these days, so I wouldn't make such a fuss about it... except if your comment implies that Erika committed suicide and left a last-wish-letter, in which case it would be pretty much disrespectfull of all recommandations posted by the Moderators and regarding the speculation about the causes of death until anything is officially confirmed :cool:

Lunalu said:
Cremations are a quite commun thing these days, so I wouldn't make such a fuss about it... except if your comment implies that Erika committed suicide and left a last-wish-letter, in which case it would be pretty much disrespectfull of all recommandations posted by the Moderators and regarding the speculation about the causes of death until anything is officially confirmed :cool:

May be the family knew that it already was her choice. Generally speaking, we all could express these kind of wishes for our funeralls, but it does not mean that we plan to die tomorrow.

So it means in 45 minutes. The family should start go there.
Is the television already there? I would be surprisd if no.

I'm just to know this tragic news and I'm totally shocked. I don't want to reed all the posts about this so sad event because I fer to see some opinions very strange.

This kind of event, so difficil for a family, who is she, can't be resum in a so hazy considerations about the fact to be at the primer plan. This kind of so dramatic event for a family needs only respect and compassion. All other words are totally indecent BECAUSE as you know IT CAN BE HAPPENS at every body- sorry for thr locks!-

The death of young people is allways appaling because we ever thing if we can avoid this so sad event.

My thaught the most profound fot the Princes of Asturias and the family of Erika Ortiz.

I'am just saying that could be Erika' s whishes to be cremated, otherwise IMO they would't cremate the body.

The Truck with Erika's mortal remains already has go out of the Anatomical Forensic Institute.

CAN ANYBODY HAVE A LITTLE OF COMPASION AND STOP SPECULATION?

i just hope this sad event doesn't upset letizia so that it can creates problems with her pregnancy... such a bid tragedy can effect the baby alot..

Royal Family to offer prayers for sister of future queen

8 February 2007
MADRID — The Royal Family were to offer prayers on Thursday for the sister of Princesa Letizia who died in unexplained circumstances.
Princess Letizia, her husband Crown Prince Felipe and
read full article & source here

This is very sad news. My prayers go out to Letizia and her family. May God comfort her and help her in her time of need.

News like this makes one silent for a while and contemplate about life. I can't imagine the pain of Erika's poor parents, daughter, partner and sisters. I hope they will eventually find a way to cope with this loss, though it will take a very long time probably.

My grandparents experienced the same with their daughter and life for them never was the same again either.

what is sad is that Letizia has to attened another funeral in about a week difference. such sad moments and gatherings have a great impact on a person, it must be very difficult. Felipe with no doubt will be supporting her strongly.
Marengo, I agree. after parents loose their daughter/son, nothing is the same again no matter how much you try and change, something will always be missing

It must be so terrible for Letizia's grandparents. To lose your youngest granddaughter, it's just a real tragedy. This poor family will never be the same again after losing Erika. My heart goes out to them

dazzling said:
what is sad is that Letizia has to attened another funeral in about a week difference. such sad moments and gatherings have a great impact on a person, it must be very difficult. Felipe with no doubt will be supporting her strongly.
Marengo, I agree. after parents loose their daughter/son, nothing is the same again no matter how much you try and change, something will always be missing

People say that the worst saddness could arrive to someone, is to loose a child.
You can be miserable by loosing your parents, but this is "into" the logic of life, but loosing a child, my God.
You should never be able to come through this.

From Terra:

Telma Ortiz “is destroyed” and will travel as fast as it's possible to Spain

Telma Ortiz, the sister of the Princess of Asturias and Erika, deceased yesterday in Madrid, “is destroyed” and will try to fly today to Spain from the Philippines, where she resides, according to her friends and companions of work who have spoken with her.
Telma Ortiz (33), who works at the moment in Manila in Spanish Agency of Internacional Cooperación (AECI), is very affected since she found out the death of her sister.
The sister of the Princess of Asturias is trying to find a flight to be able to travel as soon as possible to Madrid. Nevertheless, due to the hour difference with Spain (seven hours of advance), she has not been able to travel yesterday and she hopes to be able to do on Thursday.

Barcelona Princess Cristina de Borbon arrives back to home after to know the news about the died of Erika Ortiz, the younger sister of Princess Letizia the crown princes of Spain - pictures
Pictures from polfoto

So does this mean Telma will not be at the funeral of her sister? How sad :sad:

This is such sad news prayers go out to the whole family and to her daughter at this time .

LaChicaMadrilena said:
From Terra:

Telma Ortiz “is destroyed” and will travel as fast as it's possible to Spain

Telma Ortiz, the sister of the Princess of Asturias and Erika, deceased yesterday in Madrid, “is destroyed” and will try to fly today to Spain from the Philippines, where she resides, according to her friends and companions of work who have spoken with her.
Telma Ortiz (33), who works at the moment in Manila in Spanish Agency of Internacional Cooperación (AECI), is very affected since she found out the death of her sister.
The sister of the Princess of Asturias is trying to find a flight to be able to travel as soon as possible to Madrid. Nevertheless, due to the hour difference with Spain (seven hours of advance), she has not been able to travel yesterday and she hopes to be able to do on Thursday.

I do not understand why they are so in hurry for the funerals, they could wait for Queen Sofia and Telma. I would not be "happy" if they did not wait me for my sister's funeral.
Is it a religious obligation in the Catholic Church to do the funeral immediately? I know for muslims yes it is, but for Catholics?

I have already seen the arrival of the family to the tanatorio. Princess Letizia was really desolate...she was crying:sad:

Lauritas138 said:
I have already seen the arrival of the family to the tanatorio. Princess Letizia was really desolate...she was crying:sad:

Oh my god. Can you post a TV link, or do a snapshot? I do not have TVE.

LA REINA NO PODRÁ ESTAR EN LA DESPEDIDA DE ERIKA ORTIZ

The Queen will not be at the funeral

Although it tried it all and nothing more to know the news of the death of the small sister of the Princess of Asturias interrupted its trip of cooperation in Indonesia undertaking return to Spain in a long flight with scales in the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, to leave the International Cooperation State secretary, Leire Pajín, and to the other members of the delegation, and in Dubai, finally the Will not be able to arrive at the farewell of Erika Ortiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom