The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Moderator Emeritus

PALOMA ROCASOLANO RETURNED LAST NIGHT TO THE HOUSE OF HER DAUGHTER ERIKA

Paloma Rocasolano returned yesterday in the night to the house of her daughter, Erika, after having been the whole evening in the Anatomical Forensic Institute. Passed the eight and average of the evening, She was entering directly the door of the garage occupying the seat of the co-pilot of a car led by a relative. Completely dressed in negro, destroyed by the pain before the one that with complete certainty was the most difficult day of her life, it(he,she) had forces to enter the house in which her Youngest daughter lived last years of her life and in the one that expired tragically

The mother of the Princess of Asturias had been the whole morning in Valdebernardo's floor. She moved there in all that, being in her place of work, in the Union of Infirmary, they gave to her the fatal news. In the floor, she met her ex-husband, Jesus Ortiz who equally knew the death of her daughter when Study of Communication was in her work in the company. The two, united, were then in the Anatomical Forensic Institute of Madrid where they took charge organizing the steps necessary for the burial and funeral.

Already in the night, after one day that she would like not to have lived, Dove was returning to the domicile of her daughter, wrapping the face up herself with her hands trying to conceal the face of a mother undone by the pain of having lost so unexpectedly to her daughter of 31 years old.

PALOMA ROCASOLANO REGRESÓ ANOCHE A LA CASA DE SU HIJA ERIKA

Old 02-08-2007, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

If they will cremate the body maybe that was Erika's last wishes!

Old 02-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Aristocracy

Cremations are a quite commun thing these days, so I wouldn't make such a fuss about it... except if your comment implies that Erika committed suicide and left a last-wish-letter, in which case it would be pretty much disrespectfull of all recommandations posted by the Moderators and regarding the speculation about the causes of death until anything is officially confirmed
Old 02-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Unhappy

Paloma Rocasolano arriving yesterday night at Érika´s house.

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...C721520EBAD686
Old 02-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalu
Cremations are a quite commun thing these days, so I wouldn't make such a fuss about it... except if your comment implies that Erika committed suicide and left a last-wish-letter, in which case it would be pretty much disrespectfull of all recommandations posted by the Moderators and regarding the speculation about the causes of death until anything is officially confirmed
May be the family knew that it already was her choice. Generally speaking, we all could express these kind of wishes for our funeralls, but it does not mean that we plan to die tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Paloma Rocasolano arriving yesterday night at Érika´s house.

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...C721520EBAD686
Oh my God, it destroys my heart.
Serene Highness

when is the funeral?
Nobility

...it´s so sad..
Old 02-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster
when is the funeral?
Today, 2pm Spanish time.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

So it means in 45 minutes. The family should start go there.
Is the television already there? I would be surprisd if no.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm just to know this tragic news and I'm totally shocked. I don't want to reed all the posts about this so sad event because I fer to see some opinions very strange.

This kind of event, so difficil for a family, who is she, can't be resum in a so hazy considerations about the fact to be at the primer plan. This kind of so dramatic event for a family needs only respect and compassion. All other words are totally indecent BECAUSE as you know IT CAN BE HAPPENS at every body- sorry for thr locks!-

The death of young people is allways appaling because we ever thing if we can avoid this so sad event.

My thaught the most profound fot the Princes of Asturias and the family of Erika Ortiz.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I'am just saying that could be Erika' s whishes to be cremated, otherwise IMO they would't cremate the body.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Moderator Emeritus

The Truck with Erika's mortal remains already has go out of the Anatomical Forensic Institute.

CAN ANYBODY HAVE A LITTLE OF COMPASION AND STOP SPECULATION?
Old 02-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Serene Highness

i just hope this sad event doesn't upset letizia so that it can creates problems with her pregnancy... such a bid tragedy can effect the baby alot..
Old 02-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Royal Family to offer prayers for sister of future queen

8 February 2007
MADRID — The Royal Family were to offer prayers on Thursday for the sister of Princesa Letizia who died in unexplained circumstances.
Princess Letizia, her husband Crown Prince Felipe and
read full article & source here
Old 02-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Gentry

This is very sad news. My prayers go out to Letizia and her family. May God comfort her and help her in her time of need.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

News like this makes one silent for a while and contemplate about life. I can't imagine the pain of Erika's poor parents, daughter, partner and sisters. I hope they will eventually find a way to cope with this loss, though it will take a very long time probably.

My grandparents experienced the same with their daughter and life for them never was the same again either.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

what is sad is that Letizia has to attened another funeral in about a week difference. such sad moments and gatherings have a great impact on a person, it must be very difficult. Felipe with no doubt will be supporting her strongly.
Marengo, I agree. after parents loose their daughter/son, nothing is the same again no matter how much you try and change, something will always be missing
Old 02-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Serene Highness

It must be so terrible for Letizia's grandparents. To lose your youngest granddaughter, it's just a real tragedy. This poor family will never be the same again after losing Erika. My heart goes out to them
Old 02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
what is sad is that Letizia has to attened another funeral in about a week difference. such sad moments and gatherings have a great impact on a person, it must be very difficult. Felipe with no doubt will be supporting her strongly.
Marengo, I agree. after parents loose their daughter/son, nothing is the same again no matter how much you try and change, something will always be missing
People say that the worst saddness could arrive to someone, is to loose a child.
You can be miserable by loosing your parents, but this is "into" the logic of life, but loosing a child, my God.
You should never be able to come through this.