The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the links. The vaticinacions (!!!) of Octavio Acebes are muy funny.

The birth is for very sooner time, the futur Infanta will be a beautiful, wealthy naughty girl!!! - as Letizia before her marriage- and the third children of the Princes, who will be a boy, willn't a King bacause the constitucion will be change .... not now at all. Oh, I forgot, I beleive that Octavio Acebes had said that the birth will be difficil for the Princess but I'm not sur of his words!!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just funny details about Octavio Acebes: after the Leonor's birth he said about Leonor that she will be very" terrible" and naugthy girl, against the protocol but he said the same thing about her regn.

He had said effectivly that the Princes will have a new baby quiet 15 months after the Leonor birth.... but a boy, Leonot staying at head of the Bourbon House.

And he stay on his position for the third children, but just before the Leonor birth, it was a boy; now we know that the new Infanta is a girl, he will be... a boy. But don't be anxious Leonor stay the heiress and the constitution will be change... one day!

Old 04-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus

A very grafic pic of the possitions of photografers
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...7345a5f829.jpg
Old 04-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

With all that press I think we wil be certain to find out when Princess Letizia is in labor
Old 04-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Gentry

I hope she'll be able to get into the hospital without a hundred cameras trained on her!

I can't wait to see the new infantita and find out her name.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Nobility

According to Paloma Garcia Pelayo said(one of the journalists who wrote a book about Letizia), the princess will be admitted in the Ruber clinic tomorrow Friday.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena T
I hope she'll be able to get into the hospital without a hundred cameras trained on her!

I can't wait to see the new infantita and find out her name.
It's nice that we will hear the name as soon as the birth will be announced (and don't have to wait like in the Netherlands or Denmark )
Old 04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
According to Paloma Garcia Pelayo said(one of the journalists who wrote a book about Letizia), the princess will be admitted in the Ruber clinic tomorrow Friday.
Thanks for this interesting info, Lauritas!
Does that mean the birth is programmed, or just that Letizia will spend the last days of her pregnancy (i.e.waiting for the labour to begin) in the hospital?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Aristocracy

The prince has said that nothing is programmed; that the girl will be born when the nature says.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybelline
Does that mean the birth is programmed, or just that Letizia will spend the last days of her pregnancy (i.e.waiting for the labour to begin) in the hospital?
Sorry ladybelline but the only thing that I know is what this journalist said,I do not know nothing else.
The prince has said today that the birth is not programmed so perhaps this information is not completely valid .In any case we will see it tomorrow
Old 04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
A very grafic pic of the possitions of photografers
Is that the only way that the Princes could go in Ruber? I'm guessing that's the main entrance, right? I know for a fact that hospitals have other entrances and exits you can take.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybelline
No, these are only gossips Even Felipe himself said today that "there is nothing programmed" and they will wait till the nature decides As a matter of fact, everything was left in little Infantita's hands.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Is that the only way that the Princes could go in Ruber? I'm guessing that's the main entrance, right? I know for a fact that hospitals have other entrances and exits you can take.
I remember that in Leonor's case we could see a blue van of Casa Real arriving to the hospital but to the other entrance, not the main one.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Gentry

I cannot wait for the arrival of the new Infanta. I bet she will be as cute as her older sister!!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Actress Paz Vega will have her baby in the same hospital as Letizia...
ELPAIS.com - Letizia y Paz, en la misma clínica - Gente y TV
Paz Vega parirá en el mismo hospital que Letizia - 20minutos.es
Old 04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Beckhams also had their third child there Its a popular place!

I'm away this weekend so maybe won't be here if the new Infanta arrives in the next few days. I have a feeling it won't be this week but I could be wrong.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Paloma Garcia Pelayo is a pink press journalist, the book she and another tabloid journalist wrote on Letizia right after the engagement was said to be full of errors according to Felipe. She is not the reliable source. April 20th is said to be Erika's birthday. If the new infanta wants to come out tomorrow, she will. But I don't see any reason why the Princes want to program the C-section on Erika's birthday or name this girl Erika no matter how much Letizia loved her sister.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Serene Highness

Was it like this for Leonor's birth? I mean there just seems to be so much more anticipation and reports(whether accurate or not), everything seems to be happening so differently this time. But maybe it's just me thinking that way.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Paloma Garcia Pelayo is a pink press journalist, the book she and another tabloid journalist wrote on Letizia right after the engagement was said to be full of errors according to Felipe. She is not the reliable source. April 20th is said to be Erika's birthday. If the new infanta wants to come out tomorrow, she will. But I don't see any reason why the Princes want to program the C-section on Erika's birthday or name this girl Erika no matter how much Letizia loved her sister.
Sure. Besides, the Kings and Felipe are having a quite important act tomorrow, the annual dinner with the writers, so I would find it quite strange if any possible c-section was programmed for the same day.

Old 04-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Yes, there is another entrance, at least, the entrance of urgencies, but they must also go in front of the reporters , you can see it partly in the right of the photo (underneath the Ruber word ).

Closed Thread