The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
VIDEO from news (TVE)
Rain and Princess Letizia.
Alarma por la lluvia hoy!.Boda real,parto de Leonor,funeral de Erika....acontecimientos importantes de Letizia acompañados de lluvia intensa.

That is very funny are the journalists Lorenzo Mila i Apocada Ruiz de Sagrada ( I beleive it's the good way to write the name) maried in the private life and very near friends of the princes of Asturias. They have to know more about the situation of the birth, but they can say nothing ...more.
May be except the fact that it's Apocada herself who is making the report.. but i'm not sur it's a relevant argument.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
Leonor was three weeks early, but that doesn't mean that it will be the same with the new baby because as we've been saying here time and time again that each pregnancy is different besides they said that this baby is due in May anyway.
I think the same... is very diificult the history repeat again but in Mary's case happen... Christian born 2 weeks early (I believe) and the second girl born before...

I want to know our new baby Infanta!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Gentry

How??? She's a pregnant woman... but she has the baby she can drink a lot...

with alcohol??? I dont think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Regalan cervezas a la Princesa Letizia - 20minutos.es

(...)

It continues the wait of the photographers

The rain that from yesterday falls down in Madrid the guard of the journalists is complicating before the clinical Ruber Internacional where it is foreseen that there is born the second daughter of the Princes of Asturias.

Last dawn some of the journalists of guard had to shelter under the canvas that covers the top part of the platform of three heights that the Town hall of Madrid has placed to facilitate the work of the mass media opposite to the principal entry of the hospital.

Other professionals chose to pass the hard wait in the vehicles parked in the surrounding areas of the sanitary center.
(...)
Old 04-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
How??? She's a pregnant woman... but she has the baby she can drink a lot...

with alcohol??? I dont think so...
It's non-alcoholic beer.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Courtier

Talking

VIDEO from Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
Old 04-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

The article from hola - LA PRINCESA LETIZIA SALE HOY DE CUENTAS, has first been posted in Guess the birthdate for F&L's Second Daughter thread, so let's continute the discussion there.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forums Moderator
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

A worker cleans a balcony at Madrid's private hospital "Ruber Intenacional" April 27, 2007 where Spain's Princess Letizia, wife of Crown Prince Felipe, is expected to give birth to their second daughter

Spain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

A man looks at a pile of ladders to be used by press photographers outside Madrid's private hospital "Ruber Intenacional" April 27, 2007

Old 04-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Nobility

GREAT SENSE OF EXPECTANCY FOR THE POSSIBLE ENTRANCE OF PRINCESS LETIZIA.
A day after Princess de Asturias left accounts, the journalists wait at any time for her arrival the Ruber clinic.
GRAN EXPECTACIÓN ANTE EL POSIBLE INGRESO DE LA PRINCESA LETIZIA

A day after princess Letizia left accounts, a great number of journalists continues waiting for impatient the doors of the Ruber clinic the announcement of the imminent birth of the second daughter of Princes de Asturias.Not even the strong storm that has registered this behind schedule in Madrid has managed to dissipate the presence of informers nor of guards of security, who have been raking for days each corner of the facilities.
In case the medical calculations were fulfilled, according to which the birth of the infant would have to take place before the next Sunday, is very probable that queen Sofía cannot be witness of the happy event. The sudden death of Mstislav Rostropóvich, the best violonchelista of history and great friend of Reina, have caused an improvised trip of Doña Sofía to be able to give its last good bye to the musician, whose funeral is celebrated tomorrow in the evening in Moscow.
Those that they will not separate a little while nor of the Ruber clinic will be the journalists who cover the information with the Royal House, who do guards the 24 hours of the day and are permanently kind of their telephone, since the SMS shipment has become one of the fast formulas the more so that the Royal House to them maintains informed into any newness.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

vídeo
Antena3

Expectation in the clinic Ruber before Dona Letizia's imminent childbirth

It might be today or not. The second daughter of the Princes of Asturias can be born in any moment. The journalists are almost so nervous as the parents. In the surroundings of the clinic Ruber, one does not see movement but the informers, just in case, continue in their positions. What it is sure, is that of happening in the next hours the queen would be absent.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Closed Thread

Now that the Princess of Asturias is admitted to hospital, we can close this thread.

Thanks to all baby watchers, who contributes to this thread.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread