The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
YESSS All DAY RAINING!! A signal!!!
So Letizia... this is a beautifull night for give birth, IT´s raining

Old 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilytornado
A little bit OT, but wow, Sofía speaks such a good German!
Yes, it was nice to hear speak German..I guess we can't be too surprised as her mother, Friederike, was German..:)

Old 04-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Nobility

Except for unforeseen expenses, the calculations say that the childbirth of princess Letizia will take the May bridge.
El Confidencial Digital - Salvo imprevistos, los cálculos apuntan a que el parto de la princesa Letizia cogerá en pleno puente de mayo

When the second pregnancy of princess Letizia announced, it already scored at that the birth could take place at the end of April. And, got to indicate the date of day 30 of this month.The Informer tell who those calculations stay in the surroundings of the princes of Spain. Therefore, except for unexpected, everything indicates that the birth will be indeed in the days of the May bridge, much more long in Madrid, where Tuesday, day 2, it is festive. It is necessary to remember that Felipe de Borbón alluded indeed to the bridge,almost asking excuses the professionals who cover the information with the Royal Family for the possibility that “it spoiled” them the May bridge. It is known that, in agreement with those calculations, in the Zarzuela it will be guard personnel during those holidays, prepared in case, in effect, the coming to the world of the second daughter of the princes of Asturias took place then.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

So Prince Filipe is not attending these weeks any events?
Old 04-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Commoner

I can't help but feel that this baby will be overdue!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Nobility

Nervousness for the imminent childbirth of Letizia

HOY :: La Voz de Galicia

A great amount of mass media has been being on duty, for days, in the Ruber clinic of Madrid for the imminent childbirth of Princess de Asturias, Letizia Ortiz. A great device for the press has mounted: platforms, awnings and portable toilets for this event. For as much sense of expectancy, the Prince, Don Felipe de Borbón, declared, days ago, that the childbirth is not programmed for a day in particular and that hopes “not to annoy” the May bridge, that begins tomorrow same. The arrival of the sister of Doña Leonor is very waited by all and will give to a great joy to the family Ortiz, who still recovers of the hard blow to lose the smaller sister of the princess, Érika Ortiz.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Courtier

Talking

VIDEO from Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
Old 04-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Royal Highness

Leonor was early so it is fair enought that people expect the same with this baby. However it could be overdue aswell
Old 04-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Courtier

Leonor was three weeks early, but that doesn't mean that it will be the same with the new baby because as we've been saying here time and time again that each pregnancy is different besides they said that this baby is due in May anyway.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think they will bring Leonor because they have to stay and answer questions from the Journalists and that can be boring for the little Infanta! But lets wait!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I don't think they will bring Leonor because they have to stay and answer questions from the Journalists and that can be boring for the little Infanta! But lets wait!
That's the only thing left to us (and journalists) - wait.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

Well from the looks of the weather website it will be raining in Madrid until next Wednesday!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
Well from the looks of the weather website it will be raining in Madrid until next Wednesday!
I sure don't hope the little infanta is going to make us wait that long! I think she's made us wait long enough. Tommorrow would be a nice day to be born (my namesday). It's also the birthday of Willem-Alexander so then the dutch and spanish royal families would be able to congratulate each other!
Old 04-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
Lubia lubia,siempre el mismo a España the baby knows that and stays in for shelter by lack of an umbrella....
Old 04-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Regalan cervezas a la Princesa Letizia - 20minutos.es

(...)

It continues the wait of the photographers

The rain that from yesterday falls down in Madrid the guard of the journalists is complicating before the clinical Ruber Internacional where it is foreseen that there is born the second daughter of the Princes of Asturias.

Last dawn some of the journalists of guard had to shelter under the canvas that covers the top part of the platform of three heights that the Town hall of Madrid has placed to facilitate the work of the mass media opposite to the principal entry of the hospital.

Other professionals chose to pass the hard wait in the vehicles parked in the surrounding areas of the sanitary center.
(...)
Old 04-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor
I sure don't hope the little infanta is going to make us wait that long! I think she's made us wait long enough. Tommorrow would be a nice day to be born (my namesday). It's also the birthday of Willem-Alexander so then the dutch and spanish royal families would be able to congratulate each other!
I agree with you I voted for Friday in the other thread. Letizia could go into labour any minute and have special newws for us all in the morning
Old 04-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
it rains rains in Madrid,rained in her wedding, in the birth of leonor, in the death of her sister... the journalists today they were prepared and ready announces rain the next birth?

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Courtier

Talking

VIDEO from news (TVE)
Rain and Princess Letizia.
Alarma por la lluvia hoy!.Boda real,parto de Leonor,funeral de Erika....acontecimientos importantes de Letizia acompañados de lluvia intensa.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
VIDEO from news (TVE)
Rain and Princess Letizia.
Alarma por la lluvia hoy!.Boda real,parto de Leonor,funeral de Erika....acontecimientos importantes de Letizia acompañados de lluvia intensa.
t is peculiar truth?

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 04-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Royal Highness

well I am going to bed hopefully nothing happens before I get back from school tomorrow!
It's the press I feel a little sorry for. The will catch an illness in that rain for days on end