The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Aristocracy

I can´t wait to see the new little girl. I wil adore the photo of the family with this two little girl.

Old 04-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga
Do you think they will bring Leonor when they present the infantita ?
I really hope so! I think she will make a very loving big sister, if not a little mischevious

Old 04-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga
Do you think they will bring Leonor when they present the infantita ?
I don't know... Urdangarin brothers accompanied their sister while leaving the hospital, but they were, even Miguel, much older than Leo is now. I think Felipe will be too concerned about Letizia and the baby to carry or take Leonor by the hand. Moreover, she could be overwhelmed by hundreds of journalists, flashes and people around shouting loudly, even though she usually stands it quite well. Of course I would die to see her leaving the hospital with a baby sister, but I don't know how they will organise it. She will surely appear on official pictures, though

Old 04-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I've hope that Leonor will be present

But, now I hope that everything will be allright during delivery.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Courtier

Each hour, I live it with suspend, It could be at any minute.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:25 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Each hour, I live it with suspend, It could be at any minute.
So do I catango..

I hope they bring Leonor to her little sister's presentation It'd be nice to see the Princes with their two girls
Old 04-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Zarzuela will return to use the messages SMS to report of the childbirth of the princess Letizia

The has already ultimado the operative "technological one" to inform with rapidity of the news that they should be taking place concerning the illumination of the second daughter of the princes of Asturias.

As it was done in case of the infanta Leonor, also one will appeal this time to the instantaneous notices for route of telephonic messages SMS, so much in the moment in which there takes place the first information (the revenue in the hospital of the princess),like also in the successive steps until the creature goes out of the Ruber Internacional.
El Confidencial Digital - La Zarzuela volverá a usar los mensajes SMS para informar del parto de la princesa Letizia
Old 04-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Commoner

Iam still waiting for her delivery news. It's so late.... even the danish princess has come to the world.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:36 AM
Nobility

I thought that today it would be the great day but I have seen that no, perhaps it is this afternoon… who knows!
I don´t know you ,but I every day have more desire to know the new infant ....I CAN´T WAIT MUCH MORE!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

This little baby girl is yet a very interesting little " personne" She is making to wait an army of Journalists!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Courtier

Arrow

VIDEO from Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
Old 04-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Everytime I see a new post in this thread, I feel a rush of exitement - maybe the time has come and Infantita is ready to greet the world?

But the baby takes her time and leaves the Media - and us, eagerly waiting for her arrival.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
VIDEO from Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)
A little bit OT, but wow, Sofía speaks such a good German!
Old 04-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Aristocracy

No new for the baby?
Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Everytime I see a new post in this thread, I feel a rush of exitement - maybe the time has come and Infantita is ready to greet the world?
I am the same way, Avalon. But I am already quite exhausted from the antipication and the constant checking! I was one of those who thought that she would be as early as Leonor only to be proven rather wrong!! I will have to be much wiser for the next pregnancy! Like her papa says, it's all up to nature.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSARD
No new for the baby?
I'm afraid not Maybe tommorrow or this afternoon. There again it's been a week since I started saying that and nothing seems to be happening. Maybe I should stop watching the news every 5 minutes.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Nobility

It's raining in Madrid:whistling BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for Madrid, Spain
Old 04-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
Haha, I keep watching the news as well Redferns. Good to know I'm not the only one. Still, there is also rain predicted for tomorow, friday and saturday, so maybe we'll have to wait a little longer!
Old 04-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
This little baby girl is yet a very interesting little " personne" She is making to wait an army of Journalists!!!!
A real Lady,leaving everybody waiting to make her Grand Entrée
Old 04-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Might last another week until she delivers. And then, in case of a c-section, another week until she leaves hospital. So the girl might not be seen until about May 10th.....So we have to be very patient....

Closed Thread