Countdown to Princess Letizia's delivery - Preparations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
I don't think they will bring Leonor because they have to stay and answer questions from the Journalists and that can be boring for the little Infanta! But lets wait!

That's the only thing left to us (and journalists) - wait. :ROFLMAO:

Well from the looks of the weather website it will be raining in Madrid until next Wednesday!:lol:

crm2317 said:
Well from the looks of the weather website it will be raining in Madrid until next Wednesday!:lol:

I sure don't hope the little infanta is going to make us wait that long! :rolleyes: I think she's made us wait long enough. Tommorrow would be a nice day to be born (my namesday). It's also the birthday of Willem-Alexander so then the dutch and spanish royal families would be able to congratulate each other! :flowers:

crm2317 said:

Lubia lubia,siempre el mismo a España:ROFLMAO: the baby knows that and stays in for shelter by lack of an umbrella....

Regalan cervezas a la Princesa Letizia - 20minutos.es

(...)

It continues the wait of the photographers

The rain that from yesterday falls down in Madrid the guard of the journalists is complicating before the clinical Ruber Internacional where it is foreseen that there is born the second daughter of the Princes of Asturias.

Last dawn some of the journalists of guard had to shelter under the canvas that covers the top part of the platform of three heights that the Town hall of Madrid has placed to facilitate the work of the mass media opposite to the principal entry of the hospital.

Other professionals chose to pass the hard wait in the vehicles parked in the surrounding areas of the sanitary center.
(...)

princess leonor said:
I sure don't hope the little infanta is going to make us wait that long! :rolleyes: I think she's made us wait long enough. Tommorrow would be a nice day to be born (my namesday). It's also the birthday of Willem-Alexander so then the dutch and spanish royal families would be able to congratulate each other! :flowers:

I agree with you I voted for Friday in the other thread. Letizia could go into labour any minute and have special newws for us all in the morning:flowers:

it rains rains in Madrid,rained in her wedding, in the birth of leonor, in the death of her sister... the journalists today they were prepared and ready announces rain the next birth?

well I am going to bed hopefully nothing happens before I get back from school tomorrow!
It's the press I feel a little sorry for. The will catch an illness in that rain for days on end:rolleyes:

agm said:
VIDEO from news (TVE)
Rain and Princess Letizia.:lol:
Alarma por la lluvia hoy!.Boda real,parto de Leonor,funeral de Erika....acontecimientos importantes de Letizia acompañados de lluvia intensa.
YouTube - La lluvia y la Princesa Letizia

That is very funny are the journalists Lorenzo Mila i Apocada Ruiz de Sagrada ( I beleive it's the good way to write the name) maried in the private life and very near friends of the princes of Asturias. They have to know more about the situation of the birth, but they can say nothing ...more.
May be except the fact that it's Apocada herself who is making the report.. but i'm not sur it's a relevant argument.:flowers:

planetcher said:
Leonor was three weeks early, but that doesn't mean that it will be the same with the new baby because as we've been saying here time and time again that each pregnancy is different besides they said that this baby is due in May anyway.

I think the same... is very diificult the history repeat again but in Mary's case happen... Christian born 2 weeks early (I believe) and the second girl born before...

I want to know our new baby Infanta!!! :lol:

How??? She's a pregnant woman... but she has the baby she can drink a lot...:bang:

with alcohol??? I dont think so...

lula said:
Regalan cervezas a la Princesa Letizia - 20minutos.es

(...)

It continues the wait of the photographers

The rain that from yesterday falls down in Madrid the guard of the journalists is complicating before the clinical Ruber Internacional where it is foreseen that there is born the second daughter of the Princes of Asturias.

Last dawn some of the journalists of guard had to shelter under the canvas that covers the top part of the platform of three heights that the Town hall of Madrid has placed to facilitate the work of the mass media opposite to the principal entry of the hospital.

Other professionals chose to pass the hard wait in the vehicles parked in the surrounding areas of the sanitary center.
(...)

Princess of Monaco said:
How??? She's a pregnant woman... but she has the baby she can drink a lot...:bang:

with alcohol??? I dont think so...

It's non-alcoholic beer.;)

A worker cleans a balcony at Madrid's private hospital "Ruber Intenacional" April 27, 2007 where Spain's Princess Letizia, wife of Crown Prince Felipe, is expected to give birth to their second daughter

Spain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos

A man looks at a pile of ladders to be used by press photographers outside Madrid's private hospital "Ruber Intenacional" April 27, 2007

GREAT SENSE OF EXPECTANCY FOR THE POSSIBLE ENTRANCE OF PRINCESS LETIZIA.
A day after Princess de Asturias left accounts, the journalists wait at any time for her arrival the Ruber clinic.
GRAN EXPECTACIÓN ANTE EL POSIBLE INGRESO DE LA PRINCESA LETIZIA

A day after princess Letizia left accounts, a great number of journalists continues waiting for impatient the doors of the Ruber clinic the announcement of the imminent birth of the second daughter of Princes de Asturias.Not even the strong storm that has registered this behind schedule in Madrid has managed to dissipate the presence of informers nor of guards of security, who have been raking for days each corner of the facilities.
In case the medical calculations were fulfilled, according to which the birth of the infant would have to take place before the next Sunday, is very probable that queen Sofía cannot be witness of the happy event. The sudden death of Mstislav Rostropóvich, the best violonchelista of history and great friend of Reina, have caused an improvised trip of Doña Sofía to be able to give its last good bye to the musician, whose funeral is celebrated tomorrow in the evening in Moscow.
Those that they will not separate a little while nor of the Ruber clinic will be the journalists who cover the information with the Royal House, who do guards the 24 hours of the day and are permanently kind of their telephone, since the SMS shipment has become one of the fast formulas the more so that the Royal House to them maintains informed into any newness.

Last edited:
vídeo
Antena3

Expectation in the clinic Ruber before Dona Letizia's imminent childbirth

It might be today or not. The second daughter of the Princes of Asturias can be born in any moment. The journalists are almost so nervous as the parents. In the surroundings of the clinic Ruber, one does not see movement but the informers, just in case, continue in their positions. What it is sure, is that of happening in the next hours the queen would be absent.

Closed Thread

Now that the Princess of Asturias is admitted to hospital, we can close this thread.

Thanks to all baby watchers, who contributes to this thread. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom