The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 04-20-2007, 10:50 PM
corazon's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: -In some dark place-, Argentina
Posts: 2,080
princess mathilde have 2 healthy babies in normal deliverys after a c-cection
__________________

__________________
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
  #182  
Old 04-21-2007, 06:28 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
I'm totally astonishing, actually what's the matter? Who can say that the Prince is hidden so and so? It's a private affair, the details, in fact those given by the doctors will be know after the birth. It seems logical and coherent.

I can't understand this obstination to insiston the fact that the Prince has to say before the birth all what they have decided or not. For me, I repeat it's a childist behaviour and not realistic at all. To be clear it's totally ridiculous, all the birth need calm and serenity, can you imagine the Princess arriving at the Ruber Clinic with photographes 's army and a curious crowd. It's not a spetacle it's a mess!!
__________________

  #183  
Old 04-21-2007, 07:09 AM
lucien's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Yes I think things are schedule, IMO they are because if Princess Letizia is going to do a cesarina they must know the day! I cannot understand why prince Filipe hide this!!
Felipe isn't hiding anything,it's just none of our business,wait and see,and referring to,especially,spanish rags,is a hoot,una broma!

Especially Aqui hai Tomato,that's as awfull as they come.Well,aqui hai banana's,quiero?Reading through this thread you get a feel of the "conversations" going on just outside a delivery room where everybody is an "expert".....

  #184  
Old 04-21-2007, 11:34 AM
pien's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: moerkapelle, Netherlands
Posts: 71
i'm surprised when the baby come, i hope very soon, and that everything will be good.
  #185  
Old 04-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Surprising Mary has to give birth before Letizia!!
I think that the next week will be the great event ,I can´t wait to see the new infantita!!! i´m so exciting!!!!
  #186  
Old 04-21-2007, 12:32 PM
lilytornado's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: -, United States
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Surprising Mary has to give birth before Letizia!!
I think that the next week will be the great event ,I can´t wait to see the new infantita!!! i´m so exciting!!!!
Yes, very surprising, I was expecting the Infanta first. But I think we don't have to wait long for her either!!
  #187  
Old 04-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
I was kind of expecting Letizia's baby first but if you think about it Mary has stopped her public appearances for awhile now. so I guess it really is no surprise that Mary had hers first. Now lets just wait and see just how long we have to wait until the new infanta is born. I'm mixed there's been so many royal babies born in April so I think well lets get them all here at once but on the other hand maybe it would be better for baby Spain to come the first few days of May. I know lots of attention in the coming days will settle on Mary's bundle of joy and also it is expected that on the occasion of Prince Willem Alexander's 40th birthday, the Dutch RF will show pics of that new family all together with their new addition. Well baby's have their own time schedule.
  #188  
Old 04-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
I was kind of expecting Letizia's baby first but if you think about it Mary has stopped her public appearances for awhile now. so I guess it really is no surprise that Mary had hers first. Now lets just wait and see just how long we have to wait until the new infanta is born. I'm mixed there's been so many royal babies born in April so I think well lets get them all here at once but on the other hand maybe it would be better for baby Spain to come the first few days of May. I know lots of attention in the coming days will settle on Mary's bundle of joy and also it is expected that on the occasion of Prince Willem Alexander's 40th birthday, the Dutch RF will show pics of that new family all together with their new addition. Well baby's have their own time schedule.
The baby of the Princes of Asturias also is creating a lot expectancy anywhere in the world, even there is much more press in the entrance of the Ruber Clinic than in Denmark.So both little girls are going to be much attention these days
I can´t wait i can´t wait!!!!
  #189  
Old 04-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
I have a question and perhaps it's a stupid one but I'm curious about something. Why is the spelling infantita instead of infanta like with Leonor? Does this have something to do with infantita being more appropriate for a baby or pre-birth? Just curious and again it's probably a stupid question. But I don't want to be spelling it wrong and I want to learn.
  #190  
Old 04-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Her_Majesty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 8,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
I have a question and perhaps it's a stupid one but I'm curious about something. Why is the spelling infantita instead of infanta like with Leonor? Does this have something to do with infantita being more appropriate for a baby or pre-birth? Just curious and again it's probably a stupid question. But I don't want to be spelling it wrong and I want to learn.
I hope my Spanish knowledge is good enough after 3 years of learning now.

I think the Spanish take the ending -tita for something very small and little!
Like chicita for a little girl (chica).
So Infantita is a very small version of Infanta.

Please, someone of the native speakers has to tell me I am right. Otherwise I will turn crazy because 3 years of learning didn't have any "success".
__________________
Have a look at TRF Rules and FAQ



  #191  
Old 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM
lucien's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810
I have a question and perhaps it's a stupid one but I'm curious about something. Why is the spelling infantita instead of infanta like with Leonor? Does this have something to do with infantita being more appropriate for a baby or pre-birth? Just curious and again it's probably a stupid question. But I don't want to be spelling it wrong and I want to learn.
Infantita is more of a cute "cuddly nickname" meaning little Princess,sweet little thing....
  #192  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:03 PM
MissSaga's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 943
I really didn't expect Mary to pop before Letizia ..
__________________
Why do all good things come to an end ?
  #193  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
I hope my Spanish knowledge is good enough after 3 years of learning now.

I think the Spanish take the ending -tita for something very small and little!
Like chicita for a little girl (chica).
So Infantita is a very small version of Infanta.

Please, someone of the native speakers has to tell me I am right. Otherwise I will turn crazy because 3 years of learning didn't have any "success".
I'm afraid you are a little wrong. Well, it is no TITA, but ITA or ITO if we are referring to a male. So, if you want to say in spanish a little girl, you should say : chiquITA or chiquitITA. You have mistaken the letter C, it is not chiCita but, chiQuita.
If you have any other doubt, please let me know, I will help you.

Infantita is all right. Keep on learning, you are doing well.
  #194  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:12 PM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga
I really didn't expect Mary to pop before Letizia ..
Yeah... I think the first time I really thought she's gonna give birth earlier than predicted was few days ago, on the Queen's birthday. Anyway, no idea where that 3350g girl was hidden, her belly was so small, comparing to Leti's or Maxima's! I know that big tummy not necessarily has to mean big baby and in contrary, but still...
__________________




  #195  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
thanks everyone I get it.
  #196  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Her_Majesty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 8,587
Thanks Lauritas!
I just knew I would do a spelling mistake. I don't write much spanish but only speak it and so I always do spelling mistakes. (I guess my former spanish teacher would be truely disappointed by me ).
Well, but it was nearly right, wasn't it?
__________________
Have a look at TRF Rules and FAQ



  #197  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: currently, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga
I really didn't expect Mary to pop before Letizia ..
Well, not just you. I also didn't expect the great news from Denmark to come so soon. But the little princess decided to surprise all of us.
But for now, we are going to enjoy the new arrival of Fred and Mary's girl and at the same time waiting anxiously for Leti to give birth.
  #198  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Aurora810's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,049
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Yeah... I think the first time I really thought she's gonna give birth earlier than predicted was few days ago, on the Queen's birthday. Anyway, no idea where that 3350g girl was hidden, her belly was so small, comparing to Leti's or Maxima's! I know that big tummy not necessarily has to mean big baby and in contrary, but still...
I never thought the whole time that Mary's belly was that small I think she is a good dresser and covers her belly well. I also always notice how there are tons of very kind and favorable camera angles on Mary. Maxima always seems big with all of her pregnancies it's just how she is. And Letizia just seems average to me. I would not call her enormous or anything. One thing about Letizia is we've really been able to see her belly but I think Mary kind of concealed hers as much as possible. Just my opinion certainly don't want to start anything. But notice the outfit choices of Letizia's have allowed us to see her belly in all it's glory. Also Mary stopped having appearances awhile ago so we hadn't seen her until the balcony appearance where she was concealed by a balcony railing, her son, and a long coat.
  #199  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Lauritas138's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Murcia, Spain
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Thanks Lauritas!
I just knew I would do a spelling mistake. I don't write much spanish but only speak it and so I always do spelling mistakes. (I guess my former spanish teacher would be truely disappointed by me ).
Well, but it was nearly right, wasn't it?

It is not badly absolutely but this can be improved ,do not forget to say to your teacher that explains better to you the diminutives
  #200  
Old 04-21-2007, 05:26 PM
MissSaga's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Yeah... I think the first time I really thought she's gonna give birth earlier than predicted was few days ago, on the Queen's birthday. Anyway, no idea where that 3350g girl was hidden, her belly was so small, comparing to Leti's or Maxima's! I know that big tummy not necessarily has to mean big baby and in contrary, but still...
Haha I agree .. But she did look quite big at Queen Magrethe's birthday, she did, especially the pics from side view(obvioustly)..
__________________

__________________
Why do all good things come to an end ?
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Máxima - Official Biography carlota King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and family 8 02-28-2016 10:42 AM
Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: May 2004 - July 2008 nouwrein Archives 393 07-27-2008 07:42 AM
Guess the sex of Princess Letizia's baby Anna_R King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 83 11-27-2006 04:18 PM
Princess Letizia's Family, News Part 1: November 2003 - May 2006 Dennism Current Events Archive 198 05-17-2006 05:50 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best outfit september 2016 catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events diana duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander lists member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen mathildes style queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark stewart succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats visit to canada


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises