Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! What a beautiful family. Felipe's girls are breathtaking! Leonor with her amazing curls and Sofia with her blue eyes. The world better watch out: in about 15 years, there will be no stopping the guys. LOL I loved Letizia's dress! It was very appropriate!

Leonor with her long curly hair is soo cute glad Telma was their

What are the names of the Infanta and who are her godparents?

oh my God! Sofía is gorgeous and Leonor looks like a doll... they are sooo pretty

group picture by el mundo: El bautizo de la Infanta Sofía | elmundo.es

everyone looked great, i must say. i lvoed letizia's dress and thelma's choice to use trousers. cristina did also look delightful as far as i can see. i was also qutie happy to see letizia's grandparents, from her mother's side in particular. they are so constantly annoyed by the press and are also quite old that i believe it's good they were there as well.

what just caught my attention is that leonor and irene's outfits are so similar, and so are the queen's and letizia's grandmother, menchu. quite a coincidence.

sofia was baptised as "sofia de todos los santos" (of all saints) and her godparents were paloma rocasolano (mother of letizia) and prince konstantin of bulgaria.

INFANTA SOFIA DE TODOS LOS SANTOS
Godparentes: Paloma Rocasolano and Konstantin of Bulgaria,Prince of Vidin

Yes any pic of the charming telma... and a nice pic from the 4 members of the famely

Telma is in the back row of the family photo, between Elena and Cristina. At least I think it's her! The pic isn't too clear.

Both girls are beautiful, leonor with her blond curls and sofia's blue eyes. In the family picture, Telma was standing behind Felipe, she looks beautiful.

Froilan isn't on the family photo. He was there, I saw him standing by Queen Sofia on one of the TVE captures.

Edit: I saw him now! I didn't notice him there on the end =]=]

Last edited:
did carla, letizia's niece, attend the christening?

From ANP
Letizia, Felipe, Leo:wub:, and tow Sofias!
ANP Beeldbank

Leo seems to be directing the photographers! She's such a doll and so funny. Sofia seems to have more delicate features, comparing with her sister. I have a hunch that Felipe will have his hands full in 16 years. Good thing Zarzuela is well guarded by security. :lol:

It's nice to see Letizia in a dress for a change. But she seems to have lost the few pounds she gained. She looked the best with the few extra pounds right after giving birth to Sofia.

Everyone looks beautiful, Leonor is absolutely adorable as is her little sister Sofia. Everyone seems to be beaming. I'm sure that these two angels will bring much joy to Felipe & Letizia, as well as their grandparents.

according to terra's article:

-letizia showed sofia's eyes to the press ("look what a pair of eyes she has!").

-letizia mentioned that leonor weights more than leonor at her age.

-leonor was at felipe's arms and then at sofia's but when put on the floor, she crossed the hall and entered running through one of the doors.

-letizia: "how leonor is? i won't say anything, you just need to see her!"

-apparently leonor has now more attention since sofia's birth.

-felipe said that sofia resembled leonor a lot more before, when she was born.

-letizia apparently finished her talk with the press by saying: "aren't they pretty?"

Where was the baptisme on what place? It was in A garden I know but where on the palace?

Are there any pictures of Prince Konstantin? Don't they do a shot with the two godparents?

Back
Top Bottom