Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is 18.50 now in Spain.
The baptism is at 19.30

It is 18.50 now in Spain.
The baptism is at 19.30

Hehehe... that is the same as in Amsterdam. And Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, Vienna, Rome, etc.)

:flowers:

thanks paty, i was disappointed it wouldn't be live - can't wait

THE BAPTISM IS NOT EMITTED LIVE

The baptisms of the Spanish Royal Family are never broadcast live, it will be necessary to wait that it finishes to see the images.

:wub:I'm desperate for seeing the first images, I can't wait to see Leonor and Sofia again.:D

I remember Leonor´s baptism was not in direct.
I think will can see images in news. It´s when finish baptism, some minutes later.
RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO

But, Do you Know if will be in Direct?. O solo pasaran algunas imagenes despues en un avance o el Telediario?. (Sorry, but my engish is limited :rolleyes:)

I don´t think we can see direct ceremony.

So...let's take a deep breath and wait...We are all patient. Aren't we?

I'm in Portugal right now, and here the time is 6:42, meaning 7:42 in Spain, so the ceremony has already started, am I right ? :lol:

When can we expect the first pictures? Any minute now, or not before the christening is over ?

I'm in Portugal right now, and here the time is 6:42, meaning 7:42 in Spain, so the ceremony has already started, am I right ? :lol:

When can we expect the first pictures? Any minute now, or not before the christening is over ?
Yes in Spain is 7.46

First picture at hola.com. I am pretty sure this is Sofia in the picture! She is beautiful!

SOFIAAA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She has PRECIOUS BIG BLUE EYES! :wub:

Live in the news has made an advance and Leonor and Sofia are so cute, the reported has said that Sofia has an intense blue eyes, and that Princess Letizia has said too, that Sofia doesn't have a very good behavior as her sister Leonor.:wub::D

As a matter of fact, Sofia looks in Hola's pic a lot like her cousin Irene, The resemblanse is amazing.

Sofia is a beautiful baby:wub:. Leonor is cute.
Thanks for pictures.

I just tuned into TVE and they emitted a 5 min special of the baptism. The whole family looks wonderful! Letizia's dress is beautiful. Good to see little Leonor running around.

Back
Top Bottom