The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
From Esta pasando (Telecinco)
Infanta Leonor (I love this video).
Thank you so so so much for this video. I loved it Leonor is so cute running around, it was really beautiful to see.
I simply love this foto of Felipe and Letizia with their little girl

Bautizo de la Infanta Sofía

Also I don't know if this picture has been posted yet, but it's so cute of Leonor and her sister:

Bautizo de la Infanta Sofía

Old 07-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou View Post

Anyway I have read comments about Sofia's blue eyes but on my screen they look brown/black.

From what I can tell, it is a very intense and dark shade of blue, almost like the blue of deep ocean waters.

Old 07-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Courtier

On the HOla's Video you can see a Sofia's face close up, and It is clear that her eyes are blue.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Courtier

In the photos Sofi's eyes look darker, but in TV you can see her big blue eyes...
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7590/chopiixf6.png
Old 07-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadziaMarta View Post
Hi! I think it is highly inappropriate to judge who will be prettier Infanta Sofia or Infanta Leonor. In my view personal features , intelligence are very important. I hate when people judge someone on the basis of their apperance. It seems to me that some of you want to make the two girls rivals. Leonor and Sofia are pretty, each of them in a different way. Somebody said that Sofia would be more beautiful than Leonor., such things make me laugh. Infanta Sofia nad Infanta Leonor should be well educated, intelligent, polite and so on. This is not any beauty peagent like Little Miss.
This post is probably directed to me, since I said I thought little Sofi would be a real beauty, maybe even possibly more beautiful than Leo.

Beauty is absolutely not everything in the world, and the more beautiful of these two girls, will not go further than the other one, so isn't it a little regardless ? I just mentioned that Sofia was such a beautiful baby, more beautiful than Leonor, that we could expect a true little beauty in the SRF, and that I thought she would be more beautiful than Leonor. These are just my thoughts, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or you. Some people are pretty, some are beautiful, some are charming, some are special, some are model potential, some are interesting ; everyone is different, and beauty is really nothing next to inteligence and personality, which also varies.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

I think Infanta Sofia is very adorable and so does her elder sister
Old 07-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
This post is probably directed to me, since I said I thought little Sofi would be a real beauty, maybe even possibly more beautiful than Leo.

Beauty is absolutely not everything in the world, and the more beautiful of these two girls, will not go further than the other one, so isn't it a little regardless ? I just mentioned that Sofia was such a beautiful baby, more beautiful than Leonor, that we could expect a true little beauty in the SRF, and that I thought she would be more beautiful than Leonor. These are just my thoughts, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or you. Some people are pretty, some are beautiful, some are charming, some are special, some are model potential, some are interesting ; everyone is different, and beauty is really nothing next to inteligence and personality, which also varies.

No trubbles, it's not you and you don't have to justify your thaughts.
It's most a poll mke by digital newspaper, not very clear about its aims. May be a littles demagogic for my opinion.

As I'm for the moment in law debit I have some difficulties for download the videos. is the video about the reading on the Princes's lips good or not? in othres words is this video correct or once more time a totally fantaisy?
Thanks in advance for the reply, if somebody has sawn this video.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:29 PM

Both little infantas look like beautiful little dolls. They are precious.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Aristocracy

Now I cant wait for see both girls in theseummer vacations. I would like ti see Sofia in informal clothes.
She have to look so cute!!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Nobility

Leonor and Irene look like sisters!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Nobility

Also Telma had on what to me was a too casual outfit, but maybe they asked the guests to dress casually?
Old 07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffir View Post
Leonor and Irene look like sisters!
Yes, I agree that they look similar; you can definately tell that they're related. I think Irene's hair is more white blonde than Leonor's (hers seems golden) and has less curls, though it is still curly. Leonor and Pablo look the most alike to me, very Borbon. They have similar hair, though hers is in ringlets and his is straght, but they are both they same sort of color, and they look very much alike in the face, IMO.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Courtier

Here are some lovely shots of the ceremony. Unfortunately, they are tiny.

NewsLine
Old 07-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks Chimene! Most of those pictures I had never seen before. I loved the one where Leonor is interacting with Aunt Cristina, and it seemed like Irene was struggling to get off of her father's lap to play with her cousin.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
PALOMA ROCASOLANO: ' THE BAPTISM WAS VERY NICELY. LEONOR WAS VERY HAPPY '

PALOMA ROCASOLANO: 'EL BAUTIZO FUE MUY BONITO. LEONOR ESTABA MUY CONTENTA'
It's funny that reporters are asking about Leonor all the time. She's wrapping the press around her little finger now. They can't get enough of her.

In the video, she's definitely directing the photographers where to stand in the group photo session. She's such a lively girl, full of personality and curiosity.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post

NewsLine
Wow, thanks for the photos. There are so many great photos that we haven't seen so far. And it's clear who's the star. The photographer just can't get enough of Leo. She's too cute for words. She looks like a cherub from a Ruben's painting. Who can resist smiling at her even if she's misbehaving?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I feel pity for the Kings
Imagine having 8 gorgeous grandchildren who have them wrapped around their fingers? Those kids are surely spoiled rotten by their royal abuelos
and as you say, who's gonna scold those angel faces?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post

NewsLine
They are beautiful! Thanks a lot Chimene.. I love the one of Prince Felipe kissing Sofi
Old 07-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone happen to have hq pics of letizia and a shot of her dress? She was covering the dress because she was carrying sofia..
Old 07-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by suPeRgiRL! View Post
Does anyone happen to have hq pics of letizia and a shot of her dress? She was covering the dress because she was carrying sofia..
Would be great to see. I think it is by Varela, one of his nicer creations.