The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you Anna_R
And a wonderful avatar yet again!

Great picture mapian, Leo seems to be tired after running and playing the whole day!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian View Post
I see that Leonor managed to "lose" her shoes.... she is too cute for words!

Old 07-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Courtier

Leonor looks like a doll! She's in a nice garden, what do you do when you're two, you play. She's perfectly normal and charming! Christian was inside a church, and he's by nature (I think) a more serious and observant character. Kids will be kids, and they are always themselves no matter what. That's the beauty of being a child, you're innocent and carefree!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Heir Apparent

So far, the same pics everywhere (I wanted more details lol)

A couple of HQ pics:

The Whole Gang
Leo using lip gloss

(Getty)

BTW, can anyone please upload the telecinco vid in youtube? I just cannot see it
Old 07-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks so much for everyone for posting photos and videos. I can´t understand someone critizing Leonor´s behaviour, she´s a lovely child and just 1 year and 8 months old, even though she is already a big sister. She´s so sweet and beautiful.
I find it disgusting to make polls about which sister is more prettier. They are both so precious.
The more I see princess of Asturias the more I admire her. She looked so happy and her dress was absolutely beautiful and so dignified and appropriate for the baptism. I liked Paloma Rocasolano´s outfit also. I was a little surprised that so many ladies had pants.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Courtier

OMG !!!! Lovely family!! Sofia is very pretty, she has two beautiful eyes ...she is blond as her sister ... pretty girl... Leonor is a living doll.. is beautiful ... I am in love with her beautiful golden hair... Letizia was very beautiful .. Felipe and letizia have a beautiful family
Old 07-15-2007, 09:39 PM

I too see Leonor's behavior perfectly acceptable for a little girl her age. The ceremony was late and long. And who can forget the antics of Froilan, Victoria, Miguel, Pablo and Juan during Juan and Letizia's wedding. Kids will be kids.

However if people are criticizing Leonor and Letizia is already commenting that Sofia is a bit less well behaved than Leonor was, I can't imagine what will be said about poor Sofi in the future
Old 07-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Royal Highness

What happened to Juan's eyes? In the big picture he looks like he has dark purple rings under his eyes.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
So far, the same pics everywhere (I wanted more details lol)
That's all we'll see. There was one pool photographer, no more. That's all you ever have at a SRF baptism--they consider it first and foremost a family affair, to be conducted with as much intimacy as is possible.

That said, the few images we saw are wonderful. Felipe and Letizia and their two girls make a truly beautiful family. I particulalry like how natural all the photos feel.

Lovely, elegant, discreet. The Asturias are a class act. And if Leonor looks quite literaly like a doll, Sofia promises to, IMO, surpass her in beauty.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I love the Urdangarin boys' shoes! so formal
Old 07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope_eyes View Post
I too see Leonor's behavior perfectly acceptable for a little girl her age. The ceremony was late and long. And who can forget the antics of Froilan, Victoria, Miguel, Pablo and Juan during Juan and Letizia's wedding. Kids will be kids.

However if people are criticizing Leonor and Letizia is already commenting that Sofia is a bit less well behaved than Leonor was, I can't imagine what will be said about poor Sofi in the future
One or two people on this sight criticizing Leonor for acting like an outgoing two year old on a very hot afternoon does not a quarem make. Just as Spainards haved always loved Froilan for his mischevous ways, they will be equally charmed with Leonor's "simpatia"--I am quite sure of that.

And if I could add, I think it is as foolish and silly to compare Leonor and Christian as it is to compare their mother's.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Courtier

I want to see Irene too.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Serene Highness

She behaved like the little girl she is, and I loved it. Especially when she took off her shoes!
Lets not forget that she is still a baby even though she already is a "big sister" ..

BTW, Letizia was absolutely stunning!!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys View Post
One or two people on this sight criticizing Leonor for acting like an outgoing two year old on a very hot afternoon does not a quarem make. Just as Spainards haved always loved Froilan for his mischevous ways, they will be equally charmed with Leonor's "simpatia"--I am quite sure of that.

And if I could add, I think it is as foolish and silly to compare Leonor and Christian as it is to compare their mother's.
I totally agree. It's not fair to criticize Leonor's behavior: she's two (basically). It's hot outside, and in a situation where she has to sit still for a long time, you can't blame her for being a little antsy. Besides, I don't think it bothered the family that much; they were probably more amused than annoyed. You can tell how much her parents and grandparents adore her and are proud of her, but they also clearly adore and are proud of little Sofia as well. You also have to remember that things are VERY different than what she's used to. She was an only child for 18 months, a pretty long time, and then all of a sudden WHAM there is a new sister in her life and her parents have another child to care for and look after, so there's not as much time for her, and she may not understand that yet.

At least Sofia doesn't mind! She was well-behaved and alert the entire time, the cute, precious girl. She has the biggest, prettiest eyes, she is going to woo the boys with those someday, something her father probably is not looking forward to! Sofia may have started getting a little noisy, as you could tell that they put the pacifier in her mouth, which I think made her look even more adorable. I love babies with binkies!
Old 07-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Aristocracy

Such beautiful pictures of an even more beautiful family. Leonor looks like a little angel with those curls.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Commoner

Hi! I think it is highly inappropriate to judge who will be prettier Infanta Sofia or Infanta Leonor. In my view personal features , intelligence are very important. I hate when people judge someone on the basis of their apperance. It seems to me that some of you want to make the two girls rivals. Leonor and Sofia are pretty, each of them in a different way. Somebody said that Sofia would be more beautiful than Leonor., such things make me laugh. Infanta Sofia nad Infanta Leonor should be well educated, intelligent, polite and so on. This is not any beauty peagent like Little Miss.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Courtier

Leonor with the blond curly hair looks CUTE!!!!!! and.......Sofia has really big eyes!!!!!! simply a very nice family!

hope to see this family soon during their summer vacation!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys View Post
That's all we'll see. There was one pool photographer, no more. That's all you ever have at a SRF baptism--they consider it first and foremost a family affair, to be conducted with as much intimacy as is possible.

That said, the few images we saw are wonderful. Felipe and Letizia and their two girls make a truly beautiful family. I particulalry like how natural all the photos feel.

Lovely, elegant, discreet. The Asturias are a class act. And if Leonor looks quite literaly like a doll, Sofia promises to, IMO, surpass her in beauty.
I have seen several pics of other SRF christenings (including Leonor's) in different agencies, with different details
that was why I was so sad when i searched and searched and searched and everywhere the same pics turned out, I hope maybe in the following days we'll get more pics
Old 07-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Courtier

To criticize to leonor for her behavior? Please...She is a wonderful, happy and nice girl as any girl of her age.. God blesses her!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadziaMarta View Post
Hi! I think it is highly inappropriate to judge who will be prettier Infanta Sofia or Infanta Leonor. In my view personal features , intelligence are very important. I hate when people judge someone on the basis of their apperance. It seems to me that some of you want to make the two girls rivals. Leonor and Sofia are pretty, each of them in a different way. Somebody said that Sofia would be more beautiful than Leonor., such things make me laugh. Infanta Sofia nad Infanta Leonor should be well educated, intelligent, polite and so on. This is not any beauty peagent like Little Miss.
I completely agree with you.

20minutos.es - Última hora, local, España y el mundo made a poll about it, who's prettier Leonor or Sofia? which, as you said, I find highly inappropriate!

They are both beautiful babies!