Asturias Christmas Holidays in Lanzarote: December 26-31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Hola:

Today we were able to see Infanta Leonor, dressed in casuals, like her parents, with jeans and a shirt. We could see for the first time that her eyes are blue. These are precious and tender images of the happy and proud Princes of Asturias, showing their little daughter in the gardens of the residence in Lanzarote.
Here, we have been able to discover that the Infanta, who is for the first time outside Madrid, continues delighting everybody and fascinating her parents, who took advantage of whenever they could to hug her and make some tenderness. During their appearance before the press, the Princes also announced that they will leave the island next Friday, to enter the New Year with the family.

Last edited:
#1-2:photos from ANP
#3-4: Reuters

Attachments

• 2117165.jpg
    2117165.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 522
  • 2117188.jpg
    2117188.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 466
  • r2879711346.jpg
    r2879711346.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 647
  • r1208960258.jpg
    r1208960258.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222152&d=1135689877
I think this is my favourite! They just can't get anough of her! Such lovely photos, if you didn't know they were Royalty you'd think of them as just any young family visiting relatives at Christmas time.
Letizia looks spectacular considering she's only recently given birth! I thought she looked good at the 30th anniversary celebrations but shewas wearing a dark suit so it wasn't that clear. Now, however it's clear she looks stunning!!

Last edited:
Thanks a LOT!!! for all thoe pictures. I just love that baby. She is so lovely!:)
And Prince and Princess of Asturias looked so charmed with their daughter (as everyone else) and so happy!

they are so lovely.letizia looks great. felipe is so happy, and leonor is so beatifull

just simply gorgeous.. little Leonor is getting cuter each time we see her...
aawww... so so cute.. leonor is definitely one stylish baby. i like how they dressed her.

thank everyone for posting..

Last edited:
Aww what a lovely family, Leonor is sooo cute :) and Letizia looks gorgeous, motherhood definetly suits her, she is glowing.

Thank you so much for all those great pictures.:D

beautiful! leonor is really cute and it's nice to see her opening her eyes. letizia looks extremely fit and beautiful. i love seeing her using casual clothes... she looks confortable and so feminine in thos captions.

I can not have enough of these pictures, I love see Letizia again, and Leonor is so cute

Just wonderful!!!:) I love the pictures with Felipe holding the baby, she is so small in his arms. Leonor is such a pretty little girl and her mummy looks marvellous just 2 months after giving birth!
By the way, is it known what did they say?

thankz for the pics....Letizia looks great!!!! and Leonor is really cute!!!!!

hope to see more pics of them in the near future!!

Thank you everybody for the many wonderful pictures of Felipe, Letizia and Leonor!

Like many of you, I cannot get enough of them. How very adorable is Leonor?! (Super adorable babies like her are the reason I can hear my biological clock ticking away!) Her jeans must be so very little! :p

And I love how absolutely doting and affectionate Felipe and Letizia are with her! Even when Felipe is holding Leonor, Letizia is leaning in and kissing her!

THE FIRST JEANS OF IFANTA LEONOR:p

The Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, have asked the graphical reporters who today made the put one of the family if they had seen the eyes of infant Leonor and when responding well these that no, approached the journalists.
The familiar photo was made in the real residence of the Mareta, to which Princes de Asturias and infant Leonor arrived yesterday to spend days and, before beginning, wished Merry Christmas and New Year to approximately the 35 journalists who credited themselves for the act.

Prince Felipe exclaim ': thank heavens that today left the sun.
While, Doña Letizia asked if somebody wanted to have the girl, moment at which Don Felipe the volume in arms and said that it weighed little.

One of the assistants asked Doña Letizia if it knew the island, to which it responded that there was been in other islands of the canary Archipelago, but no, in Lanzarote.
Don Felipe said to the journalists who the year end will pass it with the family, and added that they are enchanted to remain days in a place who brings family memories to him, between that mentioned the death of his grandmother. Maria of the Mercedes, grandmother of Don Felipe, passed away the 2 of January of 1999 in the Mareta when the real family met in Lanzarote to spend days of rest during the celebrations of Christmas.

Informal clothes Princes de Asturias put for the press in informal clothes in an act that lasted about fifteen minutes. Also the small one, that had jeans in its presentation in public

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/inicio/noticia.jsp?CAT=126&TEXTO=100000083534

That child is just precious! I'm totally in love with her.:p

We all appreaciate your kindness in sharing the photos with us, but please give me a break (it's Christmas, remember?). Do not oblige me to go through every post to remove repeated photos. Please, make sure that the pics you're posting are not repeated, and especially do not post watermarked photos, when there's already a version free-watermarked.
Thanks

Elsa M.
(TRF's Supoermoderator)

ohhhh How cute they are !:)

These pictures definetly make my day! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures are absolutely adorable, what a totally gorgeous family they are! Leonor sure is a real beauty, a true stunner already - and so cute one just wants to hold those tiny hands of her! :)

Video from antena3tv

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=10433509

Two months later, the first question was sure. Of what color has the girl the eyes. They seem blue, but still it is soon. They can change, says the Prince.
The young weight 5 kg, behaves phenomenal and like and duer to me like any baby of two months, their parents say. The first time is this one that Doña Letizia steps on this Canary island. Nevertheless for prince Felipe Lanzarote it keeps a special memory, for his grandmother.

Last edited:
Letizia is so thin again! wow! its amazing how quickly she lost her pregnancy weight.

pollyemma said:
Letizia is so thin again! wow! its amazing how quickly she lost her pregnancy weight.

yeah, pollyemma. i noticed that too...
she looks as if she's never been pregnant and give birth. when i look at pictures of mary, mathilde, and maxima a month after they've given birth, there's still a baby fat leftover... but letizia... wow.. even during reception for king's 30th anniv, she looks splendid.

Adorable, and the little jeans are too cute.:D A sweet-looking family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom