Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blueice

Nobility
City
Belgrade
Country
Serbia and Montenegro
© QUEEN INTERNATIONAL REF ALVARO PALMA OF MALLORCA, 2-7-2003 KING OF JORDAN ABDALA AND QUEEN RANIA SPEND SOME DAYS OF RELAX IN PALMA DE MALLORCA WITH THEIR CHILDREN (PRINCE HUSSEIN,9,PRINCESS IMAN, 7, AND SALMA, 3) PRINCESS RANIA VISITED SOME BOUTIQUES IN THE CITY

Attachments

• INKE_JORDAN_ROYALS2.JPG
    INKE_JORDAN_ROYALS2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 5,986
Summer Holidays: 2007-2010, 2012-2013

I see that according to Hola, Queen Rania is or has been in Tuscany. Anyone have info or photos?

is that prince Ali and Rym with them???:flowers:

No:sad:Suria sorry, the article only say King, Queen and their four childrens.

I like the second - it looks like the King is pulling the Queen:D

I like the second picture as well. It is so cute and, dare I say, romantic :flowers:!

I think the King has worn them before!@

Thanks :flowers:. As anyone more pictures? That would be great!

There are a lot of other pictures on this site. Maybe somebody is able to enlarge them, I am not:

.|pressdb|.?

You have to search for Rania or Abdullah.

Last edited:
There are a lot of other pictures on this site. Maybe somebody is able to enlarge them, I am not:

.|pressdb|.?

You have to search for Rania or Abdullah.

Thanks for the web site , Looks like her brother went with them too .

Yes ,Her brother and his wife

I don´t see her brother in these pictures, the man that we see with Queen isn´t Magdy. We saw him during Croatia holidays, in july 2005.

Loemama who´s Rania´s sister in law?

I think the other (the younger) guy on the pictures is the queen's brother.

I agree that it is the younger man who is Rania's brother and the shorter woman with long blondish hair with them is possibly his wife. I have seen them both with Rania in London last year shopping. What about the other woman with them wearing a yellow t-shirt? Is she Rania's sister, she seems to have a similar height and body shape.

Thinking about it, maybe the lady in the yellow top is Ghandour's wife?

During holidays Queen was with her childrens in the beach.:flowers:

Rania's vacation in island of Crete, Greece, August 2007

I just found, pretty late, that QRania with her four children had visited incognito island of Crete, Greece, for a few days, the first three days of August 2007. They stayed in the famous luxury resort in Elluda, in the royal suite. The resort's personel, according to the articles of greek newspapers I found, said that Rania was so simple person with such a nice personality,she was handling her kids alone without baby sitters. It was not the first time that Rania visited Crete for vacations, she has visited again the island on September 2006 and she stayed in Hersonisos, another place of the island. Unfortunately, I didn't find any photos, probably because of the incognito of the case. These are the articles from respectful greek newspapers, they are in Greek.

http://www.enet.gr/online/online_text/c=110,dt=25.07.2007,id=82803480

http://www.ethnos.gr/article.asp?catid=11424&subid=2&pubid=123195

Thanks for the info, it's a shame there are no photos!

Thanks for the info, it's a shame there are no photos!

You are welcome, Little Star. I agree, it would be interesting to see photos of the certain vacations.
In this link there is a photo of Ellunda, Rania stayed in ''Ellunda Golf'' hotel, according to the article.
Espresso

Last edited:
Thank´s Godiva!

King Abdullah was too in Greece?

Thank´s Godiva!

King Abdullah was too in Greece?

According to the articles, only QR with her four children are mentioned. You are welcome, Salma!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom