Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have deleted a few posts stating that K.Abdullah's drink was alcholic and that he does drink, please note that we cannot speculate whether it was an alcholic or non-alcholic drink. Further posts will be deleted unless once confirmed.

Thank you :flowers:
Jordanian moderating team

Pictures of Abdullah by the jaquzzi on the yacht and on his moto rbikes and Rania strolling the streets

Gallery

You´re welcome. I read they will finish their holidays next wednesday or thursday but I´m not sure.

Queen wrote today:
Just had lovely casual lunch with President Sarkozy & Carla at their holiday retreat..Nice to see him so well and relaxed.

I don´t think we will see any pics.

From Twitter: Such natural surroundings only infuse him with more passion & focus 4 advancement of his people. Carla of course, is gorgeous, inside & out.

Hope she will post a pic :).

apparently, they had lunch with the sarkozy's today in their private residence - carla's house near marseille maybe? i liked how rania complimented carla in twitter. they would make such a powerful duo. last time they met in new york to discuss poverty, right? maybe they will work together at some point. maybe we can hope for a pic of the lunch.

i'm loving the fact rania keeps people updated on what she is up to, whether official or not. however, rania should avoid being seen with naomi campbell - someone who was accused and tried for hitting her assistants. no good image for a queen.

Sarkozy, Carla, King Abdullah and Queen Rania
Here are the pictures :D

Last edited:
French pres. receives Jordan's king at summer home

The office of President Nicolas Sarkozy says the French leader and his wife have received Jordan's royal couple for lunch at their summer residence on the French Riviera.
In a statement, Sarkozy's office said he and Jordan's King Abdullah II discussed regional issues including the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. Tuesday's meeting "once more showed the great convergence of views" between the two men, the statement said.

French pres. receives Jordan's king at summer home - Taiwan News Online

the pics are not working for me

The last link I posted is working, I changed it. The zimbio links are all currently done which is from the actuall server, so check them in a few hours.

Scroll down to see pictures of the yachts exterior and interior, the yacht can take up to 36 guests - Gallery

The yacht is for rent per week, here is more details

Last edited:
i think the king gained some weight , he used to be thinner

QR, KA and their children seems to have a great time on their vacation. :flowers:

According to Petra King Abdullah arrived today (wednesday) in Jordan. It does not mention Queen Rania returning but I would assume she is with him. A long summer holiday for the family, great we got to see pictures of them but pitty not enough of the children.

We don´t know.

The children must be returning to school soon.

The photos with the Sarkozys are very nice. IMRIC this is the third or fourth time that they have met up together in a private capacity.

Looking at these photos, I can say only one word Queen Rania is stunning!!!

the pics of the vacations are changed ( for the tops ) I remember the one in the boat and restaurant is strapless

Back
Top Bottom