Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats so sweet:wub:. For the comment on third picture, I think Hussein is taller than Rania, or its only his hair :lol:. And he definitely needs a haircut. Lovely pictures. Its great that she share with us this family pictures.

I think he is taller than his parents. Sure in next years he decides changes his look.

Thank you for all the photos. Rania's holiday wardrobe has been fab so far.

It's nice to see the King and Queen enjoying their holidays with their firstborn, they seem to maintain such a warm relationship with Hussein. So many teenage boys tend to become quite aloof but Hussein seems to enjoy his parents company.

Those vacation are getting long this year. I rather perefer candid pictures, more than those made taking the pose.

And to be photographed with..God forbid!Told him, as long as I maintain that half inch of height over him, I retain authority!

I think that Rania has to think twice before writing such as silly comments, since her king is shorter than her, thus it means she takes the authority over him?!. If she wants to make funny comments, she doesn't have to forget that because she's a Queen Consort, that's why people are interested to watch her pictures.

IMO it's perfectly clear what she meant by her comments and is refering to herself as Hussein's mother, not as a Queen. Nor does it have anything to do with her relationship with the King.

Of course if people wish to twist the meaning of comments then they are perfectly entitled to. IMO.

Yes above all for her. Althought in 1999 thay had too very long holidays.
I wonder if it's because they will have a busy schedule after the summer. We already know of trips to Malta, Italy and the US. Maybe there are more planned, have you heard of anything, salma?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she was pregnant then by Salma.

No, Salma was born in September 2000.

I like the pics of the royal couple with their firstborn very much. Nice family!

I think she was pregnant then by Salma.

No in 2000 they went to Italy but they received terrorist threat and they returned home.

I wonder if it's because they will have a busy schedule after the summer. We already know of trips to Malta, Italy and the US. Maybe there are more planned, have you heard of anything, salma?

Perhaps Little star and too they have now the Ramadan a bery busy month with many events. I don´t read any more I hope we will know soon the dates.

That's definitely Doronin. I wouldn't say he was cold toward Queen Rania: most likely, this was their very first meeting and it would be strange if Doronin greeted Rania over-enthusiastically.
He isn't known for displaying a lot of emotions in any case.

The queen of the catwalk meets the Queen of Jordan: Naomi Campbell and Rania hit it off

Not bad for a girl from Streatham, South London; Naomi Campbell can now claim she is friends with royalty.
The supermodel meet Queen Rania of Jordan during a day out in St Tropez.

Naomi is holidaying in the exclusive French resort with Russian boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, when she was introduced to the queen.

Pictures:
* Rania and Naomi *
* Rania and Naomi 2 *
* Queen Rania and Doronin are introduced to each other *

let’s not forget Naomi and Queen Rania have met before.
The former was invited to the Jordan River Foundation’s charity gala in Versailles in 2002.

it's clear from their faces that they met before and they know each other(I mean Rania and Naomi)
thanks you all for the links,I like the pics with Hussein he is a sush handsome young man.

Boy, all the royals seem to be on vacation at the same time.
Anyway, it's a beautiful yacht and I hope they have a nice fun holiday. :)

Thank´s Dazzling I only see Iman in St. Tropez she wasn´t with Salma and Hashem shopping in Italy. Queen Rania´s niece is too with all royal family.

That's definitely Doronin. I wouldn't say he was cold toward Queen Rania: most likely, this was their very first meeting and it would be strange if Doronin greeted Rania over-enthusiastically.
He isn't known for displaying a lot of emotions in any case.

The queen of the catwalk meets the Queen of Jordan: Naomi Campbell and Rania hit it off

Pictures:
* Rania and Naomi *
* Rania and Naomi 2 *
* Queen Rania and Doronin are introduced to each other *

To tell the truth we can't say by some photos if he is cold or not. In the other hand they were on a narrow platform and maybe they didn't feel so comfortable.

I am the only one who find it's abit "jet-setters" holiday for those two?
any way lovely pics of the princess Imane.

who is the girl with Iman ? I recognized Samir al Refa3i if anybody knows him .
Anyway I don't know if it is a good step to show these photos for Jordanians.

Who is Samir? I don´t know but this girl was with her too last year. And why these pics don´t like to jordanians?

who is the girl with Iman ? I recognized Samir al Refa3i if anybody knows him .
Anyway I don't know if it is a good step to show these photos for Jordanians.

A former Jordanian Minister and the son of Zaid alrifa3i .. is he with them ?

Abdallah and Rania enjoy the sun - Pictures - Zimbio
yes reeda pic no 8 the man behind P.Hussein
So he is with them ... i read somwhere that maybe he will be the next prime minister of jordan.
what about the girl with p Iman .... who is she?

alarabya report in english
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/08/17/82061.html

I miss the younger kids, and like xavie, I could'nt detect Rania's niece on the pictures?

Just a reminder that we are all here to enjoy pictures of this family’s holiday.
Members who do nothing but make the same old complaints about how long they’re vacationing or who they’re vacationing with, will not be allowed to spoil the fun for the rest of us.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Back
Top Bottom