Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May I ask how you know this is the yacht? also is it a rented one?

I read it in newspaper. I think as in previous years they rent the yatch.

Some more info about yesterday:
After they arrive to Portofino they sent to restaurant the dishes that they want. They ate eggplant parmigiana and salad of the sea. King Abdullah has opted for a triptych of tastes of pasta with penne arrabbiata, tomato and basil with Bolognese but without of pork and Queen prefers noodles with prawns and cherry tomatoes. And they choosed as desserts chocolat mousse and tiramisu. During the evening Queen was shopping some souvenirs of the village and she eat again in same restaurant with seven friends but without the King. Again the TV try that she gives a interview but she said that she likes enjoy her holidays and don´t give a declaration.

Thanks Salma for all the info. Resturant must of have been good for Rania to go back for dinner the same day.

Asturiana the articles say the same that I wrote before, only add that Queen is writing about her holidays in Twitter, and that they will visit Italy in next months, during official visit.
I hope as in other holidays we will see the childrens, we saw them always during summer holidays.

Asturiana the articles say the same that I wrote before, only add that Queen is writing about her holidays in Twitter, and that they will visit Italy in next months, during official visit.
I hope as in other holidays we will see the childrens, we saw them always during summer holidays.
Thank you :flowers:. An official visit? Thats great!

Thank you :flowers:. An official visit? Thats great!

Yes I hope we know the date soon. They usually have some work/official visit during last six months of year.

Pics her and childrens in Saint Tropez, 2008:
ImageShack Gallery
sudpresse

waw they are now in France!

15th August 2009. Queen Rania of Jordan meets Naomi Campbell on the pier of ''Club 55'' in Saint Tropez, France

ImageShack Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
waw they are now in France!

15th August 2009. Queen Rania of Jordan meets Naomi Campbell on the pier of ''Club 55'' in Saint Tropez, France

ImageShack Gallery

Great pics, thanks Salma, great vacations, Italy , beautiful Cinque Terre, now Saint Tropez, France.

Oh yes, Im very jealous :lol:. I want vacations, too. Thanks Salma :flowers: for pictures. Who is the man in white Tshirt?.

You´re welcome! Asturiana I think is Vladislav Doronin, Naomi´s boyfriend.
I want holidays but too in yatch:lol::lol:

You´re welcome! Asturiana I think is Vladislav Doronin, Naomi´s boyfriend.
I want holidays but too in yatch:lol::lol:
I think her yacht is big enough for all of us :lol:. Yes, this could be Vladislav Doronin.

I think her yacht is big enough for all of us :lol:. Yes, this could be Vladislav Doronin.

More importantly, it is big enough to avoid Naomi's mobile phones being thrown around :whistling:

Maybe he is keeping a respectful distance or maybe he just doesn't want to fawn over royalty, not every one does and titles don't mean much to many people and it seems it might be the first time he might be meeting her. Even Naomi's kisses are 'airkisses' and seem a bit insincere from the expressions on the faces of both women

Maybe he is keeping a respectful distance or maybe he just doesn't want to fawn over royalty, not every one does and titles don't mean much to many people and it seems it might be the first time he might be meeting her. Even Naomi's kisses are 'airkisses' and seem a bit insincere from the expressions on the faces of both women

I agree, many people who are already quite rich, powerful have seen and met many people and meeting a royal is just meeting another person to them and maybe they dont know each other so there has to be a formal greeting. I thought it was Naomi's gurad.

When did they reach St.Tropez? It seems they are taking a yacht trip in the mediterranean. I wonder if they had also visited Mallorca? Pitty the kids arent in any pictures.

Doronin (or whatever his name is) seems to be rather cold towards QRania. I thought he was the bodyguard.
I agree with you. Thats why I was not sure if its Naomis boyfriend or her bodyguard.
Spain would be absolutly great, after Italy and France. I think, they reach St. Tropez yesterday.

Yes they arrived in St Tropez yesterday morning. I don´t they will visit Majorca but this will be great.

Please note that posting the same pictures from different agencies will be deleted without notice. Example, posting the same pictures from A and B will be deleted. If you have a new picture you would like to share, please do so.

Thank you

Dazz :flowers:
RHoJordan Mod team

On a fashion note, I think the yellow blouse with white trousers is very fresh and pretty but totally teamed with the wrong shoes! Ballet pumps or flat sandals would have complimented much better. Yellow suits her though, especially this gentle tone.

Please note that posting the same pictures from different agencies will be deleted without notice. Example, posting the same pictures from A and B will be deleted. If you have a new picture you would like to share, please do so.

Thank you

Dazz :flowers:
RHoJordan Mod team

Dazzling, just to clarify. Can people still post links to photo agencies without them getting deleted? It's just that sometimes, different angles show things that might otherwise get cut out, like other people in the party/jewellery and clothing details and other things.

Dazzling, just to clarify. Can people still post links to photo agencies without them getting deleted? It's just that sometimes, different angles show things that might otherwise get cut out, like other people in the party/jewellery and clothing details and other things.

If the pictures are from different angles etc then its fine to post.
This is not allowed for example - Posting thispicture and this picture. They are exactly the same but from different sources. If you got a picture that is the same but an agngle showing Rania's face or front view than no problem in posting.

I hope this makes sense :flowers:

If you have further questions please drop myself or one of the Jordanian Mods a PM

The first pic, KA doesnt look to happy to be photographed :lol: In the second picture, QR looks quite tanned which does look nice, its a nice picture but I just hope P.Hussein get a haircut. Third picture looks like Rania didnt know her picture was taken or was meant to look like that which is also nice

Back
Top Bottom