Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think perhaps we will se pics usually when they visit Italy any photographer take pics. She likes Italy this is the fourth time that she chooses this country to spend her holidays.

Great that we see pictures. It says that she is acompanied by her family. I wonder if King Abdullah is also there or only the kids. In the last picture we see her watch, I think its a new one.
She looks nice. Hope to see more pitures.

is she there with her brother and sister?

That’s her brother in this picture.

I wonder who is sitting next to him, his wife or other sister? They often accompany the King and Queen on vacations.

i thought it was magdi but he has put quite a lot of weight on; it could be dina next to him

porto cervo is in sardinia and a very up market tourist resort. i wonder if they took the yacht there.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought it was magdi but he has put quite a lot of weight on; it could be dina next to him

porto cervo is in sardinia and a very up market tourist resort. i wonder if they took the yacht there.

Who knows, hopefully we will get a few more pictures.
The title said the children where with her but not seen in any of the pictures.
Its nice to see her vacationing with her family. I didnt know that was her brother.

perhaps they were at the beach or the pool. i suppose rania would like some 'grown up' time away from them every now and again, just to be herself rather than 'mom'

Thanks for the photos.

Despite the lack of children in the photos she seems to have found her way into a toyshop.

Thanks Jordan. I wish the pictures were bigger, I can't make out if that is Dina :ermm: I was correct about the yacht, I thought so as tha marina there is huge and it is the sort of place that you see lots of rich people's yachts.

Is Magdy and his wife I see her in pics. Many people take pics to Rania, all want a pic with her. Too TV talk with Queen. These pics were taken August 12.

Thanks for pictures :flowers:. Pitty that they are so small :ermm:. Nice that she spends her holidays with her brother.

Salma, was this an interview for TV? Have you seen it?

Rania in Twitter: Spent some time in Elba, saw Napoleon's temp abode, ate enough gelato to make Italian cows moo in unision & protest. Whether in its simplicity or sophistication, contemplating whether an inch of Italy hsnt been touched by its own unique brand of charm. Rania Al Abdullah (QueenRania) on Twitter

No I don´t see the interview but I see the pics. Asturiana the watch is old.
I hope we will see any pic of childrens. I saw a pic of little girl with Magdy´s wife, perhaps is Rania´s niece?.

the king is not with his family?
i read somewhere that Rania has a Yacht maybe it's that one she use it in Italy this year.

the king is not with his family?
i read somewhere that Rania has a Yacht maybe it's that one she use it in Italy this year.

The king just ended a working visit to Brunei, he might of joined the family now since it is unknown whether he went back to Jordan.

Yes is the King.

seems that king join them that nice;kids must be happy:)
could look much nicer if the pic of Rania and Abdullah is little big.

After their visit to Porto Cervo and Elba they eat in Portofino´s restaurant: Chuflay del Splendido Mare. They arrive with her four childrens and three friends.
They are in this yatch:

ImageShack Gallery

After their visit to Porto Cervo and Elba they eat in Portofino´s restaurant: Chuflay del Splendido Mare. They arrive with her four childrens and three friends.
They are in this yatch:

ImageShack Gallery

Looks like a pretty big yacht also to have a heli pad which I always like on yachts. Was King Abdullah with them or did he follow later?
May I ask how you know this is the yacht? also is it a rented one?

Last edited:
The King was with them since August 13.

i loved the pics, they are certainly having a good time (and the food looks delicious!). i also like how rania uses her twitter to inform of her projects and ideas. very englightening. hope her majesty keeps up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom