The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-19-2008, 03:43 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

THank´s Little Star. Queen wore the same skirt that she wore day before in Cannes.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae143 View Post
secondly, the woman is on vacation, she can wear whatever she wants in her private time on her private vacations, its not her fault the paparazzi just happened to be there to snap her. sometimes i wonder if she were in her bedroom wearing a tank top and shorts and someone got a picture of it she would still be ridiculed for inappropriate attire. nothing is appropriate anymore...wait till they find out she takes off her clothes to shower
LOL. I completely agree.

What she chooses to wear in her private time is her business. The people who should be getting the flak are the paparrazzi for aggressively following figures like the Queen. It was clear in the first set of photos that the Queen was not happy about their presence.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
i was saying to myself the same thing,i mean that she use yacht,as she isn't guest in any hotel there..thanks for the information.
Queen Rania and her childrens is in "Villa Maryland" in Cap Ferrat. The owner of the house is Paul Allen (co-founded Microsoft).
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Nobility

The press had no right to follow her in her vacation...when you see celebrities attacking photographers because they get annoyed at the fact they follow them everywhere they go....Queen Rania can not do anything about them...she doesnt look too happy about her pictures been taking but its out of her hand...i think,let me guess,she knows well that shes a Queen of a muslim country,again,im bored of repeating myself,shes not wearing anything thats too revealing for Goodness sake,get over her dress...she is after all her own person and is free to wear what she sees comfortable for her....
Old 08-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Nad25, love your avatar and love your posts!

I always find it hilarious that people get so hung up on what Raina chooses to wear in her private time. I've seen plenty of Arab women wearing a lot less than Rania ever does in public.

Bono and Queen Rania join the Sarkozys for dinner in France

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rania-sarkozy/
Old 08-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Courtier

Obviously the king joined his wife at the Côte d'Azur in the meantime

http://www.purepeople.com/13881-PHOT...t-Tropez-.html
Old 08-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Nobility

^^^^Thank you for the pictures...they both look so relaxed and enjoying each others company!!

after all the Queen doesnt go on vacation without her husband like most people thought!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

More pics

http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=1579193
Old 08-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Veram 98,
Thanks for the update!
It is nice to see them walking together. Indeed, King and Queen of Jordan obviously enjoy their holidays.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Dîner en amoureux pour Rania et Abdallah de Jordanie !

http://www.purepeople.com/13909-Dine...Jordanie-.html
Old 08-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Courtier

I think her outfit would have been nicer if she had some silky, flowing trousers that picked up one of the brown shades in her blouse - more elegant but still casual if you get my meaning.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Brown trousers sounds nice but the outfit might have ended up looking a little autumnal.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Courtier

There are pictures of Queen Noor on vacation with King Hussein on a yacht when their children were small and the Queen is wearing a sun dress and there is also a famous series of pictures with Queen Alia when Princess Haya was a baby where she and King Hussein are in the garden and the Queen has bare legs and feet. I think in previous times, people were more tolerant of dress, there were pictures of women in skirts in Afghanistan, Iran etc before Islamic regimes took over. Even when King Hussein married Queen Dina, as stunning as she looked in her wedding dress, she had bare arms and decollete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Brown trousers sounds nice but the outfit might have ended up looking a little autumnal.
Maybe cream then, for the summer
Old 08-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
There are pictures of Queen Noor on vacation with King Hussein on a yacht when their children were small and the Queen is wearing a sun dress and there is also a famous series of pictures with Queen Alia when Princess Haya was a baby where she and King Hussein are in the garden and the Queen has bare legs and feet. I think in previous times, people were more tolerant of dress, there were pictures of women in skirts in Afghanistan, Iran etc before Islamic regimes took over. Even when King Hussein married Queen Dina, as stunning as she looked in her wedding dress, she had bare arms and decollete.
You're absolutely right and it's this slide "backwards" I find intolerable.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
Maybe cream then, for the summer
Cream would be lovely!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Courtier

I do like that blouse though :)
Old 08-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh I love that blouse, the unstructured shape is practical for the summer heat but also looks quite stylish, imo.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Courtier

To be honest, I wish it was King Abdullah who would cover up more lol :0)
Old 08-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

At least he's ditched the bumbag this year! Last year he looked like an Indiana Jones wannabe in his summer clothes!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
At least he's ditched the bumbag this year! Last year he looked like an Indiana Jones wannabe in his summer clothes!
He looks Indiana Jones during his holidays in Portocervo (2001)

Tags
holiday, jordan royals on summer holiday, king abdullah summer holiday, queen ranias summer holiday, summer holiday