Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think her outfit would have been nicer if she had some silky, flowing trousers that picked up one of the brown shades in her blouse - more elegant but still casual if you get my meaning.

Brown trousers sounds nice but the outfit might have ended up looking a little autumnal.

There are pictures of Queen Noor on vacation with King Hussein on a yacht when their children were small and the Queen is wearing a sun dress and there is also a famous series of pictures with Queen Alia when Princess Haya was a baby where she and King Hussein are in the garden and the Queen has bare legs and feet. I think in previous times, people were more tolerant of dress, there were pictures of women in skirts in Afghanistan, Iran etc before Islamic regimes took over. Even when King Hussein married Queen Dina, as stunning as she looked in her wedding dress, she had bare arms and decollete.

Brown trousers sounds nice but the outfit might have ended up looking a little autumnal.

Maybe cream then, for the summer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are pictures of Queen Noor on vacation with King Hussein on a yacht when their children were small and the Queen is wearing a sun dress and there is also a famous series of pictures with Queen Alia when Princess Haya was a baby where she and King Hussein are in the garden and the Queen has bare legs and feet. I think in previous times, people were more tolerant of dress, there were pictures of women in skirts in Afghanistan, Iran etc before Islamic regimes took over. Even when King Hussein married Queen Dina, as stunning as she looked in her wedding dress, she had bare arms and decollete.
You're absolutely right and it's this slide "backwards" I find intolerable.

I do like that blouse though :)

Oh I love that blouse, the unstructured shape is practical for the summer heat but also looks quite stylish, imo.

To be honest, I wish it was King Abdullah who would cover up more lol :0)

At least he's ditched the bumbag this year! Last year he looked like an Indiana Jones wannabe in his summer clothes!

At least he's ditched the bumbag this year! Last year he looked like an Indiana Jones wannabe in his summer clothes!

He looks Indiana Jones during his holidays in Portocervo (2001):lol:

Someone should tell the little guy that when you are as wide as you are tall, shorts are not a good look lol!

thank you everyone for photos:flowers:
i like queen blouse,nice that king join them,i hope they enjoy their time together.

Does anyone know what date the pictures of them going for dinner were taken? I can't find any announcements on Petra that the king had left the country (which they typically do even when he's going away on a private visit).

As for this debate about the (im)modesty of Rania's dress, why aren't Arab royal men subjected to the same scrutiny? The king is wearing shorts which shows his knees and calves yet no says anything. Isn't that also immodest?

Let's move on and try to enjoy the pics of the royal couple on holiday.

I think we are on the edge of a political/religious discussion in regards to Muslim dress and what is and what is not acceptable and the TRF is not the appropriate forum for that type of discussion.

Thank you.

Does anyone know what date the pictures of them going for dinner were taken? I can't find any announcements on Petra that the king had left the country (which they typically do even when he's going away on a private visit).
They don't always issue an announcement. I seem to recall that last year when they went to Italy there was no Petra notice.

The Petra website can be quite unreliable in that sense.

rania looks amazing in last pictures in france. rania was and is always out and about, participating in all kind of event around the world and meeting many ppl: men and women, of all origins, ages, with different acitivities and interests. and i always think ,that's also bcz of her husband' support and love. i believe he supports her, that's why we see her always active. now if the king went to france to spend romantic time with his wife, well, they always did. they look lovely :flowers:

All posts related to the King and Queen’s holiday in France have been moved to this new thread so we can enjoy all the wonderful pictures better.
Please do not spoil the fun for other members by indulging in off-topic discussions and any speculation. Take note of the following from TRF’s Rules

• ... The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
Let’s keep the posts on topic from now on.
Thank you

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

more pics of Rania holiday in france you can see also the Villa she stay on during her this holiday
Olycom - News

Majestic scenes

Later that night at the Signum, I discovered I was not alone in my infatuation with Pollara. Shortly after he left Downing Street, Tony Blair flew here, taking the helicopter from Catania to join Queen Rania of Jordan on her yacht.
Majestic scenes - The National Newspaper

Search Results for: Jordan King at Kartlink UK

Queen Rania in her vacation last year:wub::wub::wub:
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites - Luxury Boutique Villa Hotel, Luxurious Villas and Elegant Suites with their own private pool with Jacuzzi, Elounda, Crete, Greece

Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites - Luxury Boutique Villa Hotel, Luxurious Villas and Elegant Suites with their own private pool with Jacuzzi, Elounda, Crete, Greece

Several posts have been deleted.

I really don’t see what half a page-long debate on Queen Rania’s beauty regime has to do with her summer vacation in France.

Please refrain from any further off-topic discussions.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Thanks Godiva for the video. It's very interesting. Anybody knows who's the man in the white shirt and the young man in the black shirt?

Thank you Jordan. She looks great in casual clothes. Beautiful hotel.

Majestic scenes

Later that night at the Signum, I discovered I was not alone in my infatuation with Pollara. Shortly after he left Downing Street, Tony Blair flew here, taking the helicopter from Catania to join Queen Rania of Jordan on her yacht.
Majestic scenes - The National Newspaper

Search Results for: Jordan King at Kartlink UK

Queen Rania in her vacation last year:wub::wub::wub:

Magnificent photos! Jordan, you did great job! I am enthousiastic that QR came in Greece, my country and I wanted so much to see photos. Also I want to say that QR looks beautiful in these photos from Elounda and surely she didn't make any preparation for these photos, any special make up or clothing.

i am asking the same question asturiana??look like a cigarette too me :ohmy:
i heard that she smoke but never saw photo of her tell now,maybe it's just lollipop???

I think is lollipop. I only read that PHaya smoke.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom