The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Yes they arrived in St Tropez yesterday morning. I don´t they will visit Majorca but this will be great.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Royal Highness

More pictures from Zimbio:

Queen Rania in yellow
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/me8uO...ania+of+Jordan

Naomi and Vladislav meet Queen Rania
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/1HJDD...et+Queen+Rania

Old 08-16-2009, 08:37 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Rex Features - Photographic press agency and picture library
Old 08-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Please note that posting the same pictures from different agencies will be deleted without notice. Example, posting the same pictures from A and B will be deleted. If you have a new picture you would like to share, please do so.

Thank you

Dazz
RHoJordan Mod team
Old 08-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

ImageShack Gallery
Old 08-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Courtier

On a fashion note, I think the yellow blouse with white trousers is very fresh and pretty but totally teamed with the wrong shoes! Ballet pumps or flat sandals would have complimented much better. Yellow suits her though, especially this gentle tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Please note that posting the same pictures from different agencies will be deleted without notice. Example, posting the same pictures from A and B will be deleted. If you have a new picture you would like to share, please do so.

Thank you

Dazz
RHoJordan Mod team
Dazzling, just to clarify. Can people still post links to photo agencies without them getting deleted? It's just that sometimes, different angles show things that might otherwise get cut out, like other people in the party/jewellery and clothing details and other things.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
Dazzling, just to clarify. Can people still post links to photo agencies without them getting deleted? It's just that sometimes, different angles show things that might otherwise get cut out, like other people in the party/jewellery and clothing details and other things.
If the pictures are from different angles etc then its fine to post.
This is not allowed for example - Posting thispicture and this picture. They are exactly the same but from different sources. If you got a picture that is the same but an agngle showing Rania's face or front view than no problem in posting.

I hope this makes sense

If you have further questions please drop myself or one of the Jordanian Mods a PM
Old 08-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Today pics with Prince Hussein I´d like see the other childrens too
Ok, I am biased,but u gotta admit, my King is kinda cool, no? on Twitpic
Ok, I am biased,but u gotta admit, my King is kinda cool, no?

Make the most of these moments now before ur kids decide ur t... on Twitpic
And to be photographed with..God forbid!Told him, as long as ... on Twitpic

It´s nice she shares with all these private pics.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
The first pic, KA doesnt look to happy to be photographed In the second picture, QR looks quite tanned which does look nice, its a nice picture but I just hope P.Hussein get a haircut. Third picture looks like Rania didnt know her picture was taken or was meant to look like that which is also nice
Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Royal Highness

Thats so sweet. For the comment on third picture, I think Hussein is taller than Rania, or its only his hair . And he definitely needs a haircut. Lovely pictures. Its great that she share with us this family pictures.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Thats so sweet. For the comment on third picture, I think Hussein is taller than Rania, or its only his hair . And he definitely needs a haircut. Lovely pictures. Its great that she share with us this family pictures.
I think he is taller than his parents. Sure in next years he decides changes his look.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for all the photos. Rania's holiday wardrobe has been fab so far.

It's nice to see the King and Queen enjoying their holidays with their firstborn, they seem to maintain such a warm relationship with Hussein. So many teenage boys tend to become quite aloof but Hussein seems to enjoy his parents company.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Those vacation are getting long this year. I rather perefer candid pictures, more than those made taking the pose.

Quote:
And to be photographed with..God forbid!Told him, as long as I maintain that half inch of height over him, I retain authority!
I think that Rania has to think twice before writing such as silly comments, since her king is shorter than her, thus it means she takes the authority over him?!. If she wants to make funny comments, she doesn't have to forget that because she's a Queen Consort, that's why people are interested to watch her pictures.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
Those vacation are getting long this year.
Yes above all for her. Althought in 1999 thay had too very long holidays.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

IMO it's perfectly clear what she meant by her comments and is refering to herself as Hussein's mother, not as a Queen. Nor does it have anything to do with her relationship with the King.

Of course if people wish to twist the meaning of comments then they are perfectly entitled to. IMO.

Quote:
I wonder if it's because they will have a busy schedule after the summer. We already know of trips to Malta, Italy and the US. Maybe there are more planned, have you heard of anything, salma?
Old 08-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think she was pregnant then by Salma.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:

No, Salma was born in September 2000.

I like the pics of the royal couple with their firstborn very much. Nice family!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
No in 2000 they went to Italy but they received terrorist threat and they returned home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
I wonder if it's because they will have a busy schedule after the summer. We already know of trips to Malta, Italy and the US. Maybe there are more planned, have you heard of anything, salma?
Perhaps Little star and too they have now the Ramadan a bery busy month with many events. I don´t read any more I hope we will know soon the dates.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Courtier

That's definitely Doronin. I wouldn't say he was cold toward Queen Rania: most likely, this was their very first meeting and it would be strange if Doronin greeted Rania over-enthusiastically.
He isn't known for displaying a lot of emotions in any case.

The queen of the catwalk meets the Queen of Jordan: Naomi Campbell and Rania hit it off

Quote:
Not bad for a girl from Streatham, South London; Naomi Campbell can now claim she is friends with royalty.
The supermodel meet Queen Rania of Jordan during a day out in St Tropez.

Naomi is holidaying in the exclusive French resort with Russian boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, when she was introduced to the queen.
Pictures:
* Rania and Naomi *
* Rania and Naomi 2 *
* Queen Rania and Doronin are introduced to each other *
Old 08-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

let’s not forget Naomi and Queen Rania have met before.
The former was invited to the Jordan River Foundation’s charity gala in Versailles in 2002.

Tags
holiday, jordan royals on summer holiday, king abdullah summer holiday, queen ranias summer holiday, summer holiday