Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right Xavi,the photos are photoshopped by the Magazine it's not the first time Laha do it anyway.

FYI, Many arabic magazine will photoshop pictures which are of women in strapless or in spaghetti strap tops.
Some magazines will photoshop it to look like they are in short sleeve tops as well.

Thanks for those new photos. I love the monochrome dress the Queen wore in Greece.

Thanks Monic and Salma for the gorgeous photos,I had no idea that she visited Greece on August, I 'll try to find information.

I found something : TrelosGatos: Η βασίλισσα της Ιορδανίας στη Μύκονο

She was in Mykonos, Cyclades on August 31.

More photos from Mykonos : Η βασίλισσα της Ιορδανίας στη Μύκονο | gossip-tv.gr

As I read in a greek article, QR had her mother with her in this visit at Mykonos island. KA and the kids stayed at the yacht. She had two bodyguards with her.After a walk she went to the restaurant Nammos, a hot spot in Psarou beach ( a famous beach of Mykonos) and then at the boutique Louisa. After that they visited to the Chora of the island. She was very simple and sweet with everybody who wanted to talk to her, she tried not to be observed but that was impossible of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you everybody for the photos and information,i already knew she das been in Greece,but didn't see that much pictures so thanks.
the woman with the hat is QRania mother?

thank you everybody for the photos and information,i already knew she das been in Greece,but didn't see that much pictures so thanks.

I don't think that the woman with the hat is her mother, she doesn't look like QR's mother. I read about this in an article, maybe she (her mother) doesn't appear in the photos or the person who wrote the article is not right.

No this woman is not her mum.

They had very long holidays this year, now we hope the official visits will be soon.

They had very long holidays this year, now we hope the official visits will be soon.
Yes, I'm looking forwad to their visits soon. Italy, Malta and Uzbekistan right?

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo rocks! Does she put sun protective cream on her face? It seems to be a paparazzi photo, very natural. Thanks Huda!

No this pic was taken when she and Hussein were in their boat you can see more pics taken same moment in previous pages.

No this pic was taken when she and Hussein were in their boat you can see more pics taken same moment in previous pages.

Yes, I remember the occasion, in Saint Tropez, we have seen some photos taken from a distance, this seems to be taken a little bit closer that's why I assumed it is a paparazzi picture. Anyway it is amazing

really I never saw a pic of him and I don't know why I thought he is older,he is cute:)

I dont like the picture. She has too much muscles :ermm:.

When she was in Spain during summer holidays the people that meet her at waterpark thought the same than you:lol:

I don't like it too her body look Masculine.

this one is from last summer holiday: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3664/ashera.jpg
the cute guy who carry Rania's stuffs is her bodyguard?

As Humera says, is her brother Magdy. During last holidays Magdy and his wife (and their daughter) were with them in Italy and France.

Yes her brother often accompanies her on vacations.

Back
Top Bottom