Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats true they vacation in u.s. but paper said the king was at one hotels and the queen was in another.
My understanding of the King's trip was that he was driving around so he was probably staying at a different hotel every night.

i mean the big man in white next the queen and in same photos talk to her,i don't think it's someone local but someone who know her.
Sorry, my mistake, I thought you were refering to the Greek photo!

I@m not sure who that man is, is it the Queen's father?

Sorry, my mistake, I thought you were refering to the Greek photo!

I@m not sure who that man is, is it the Queen's father?
i don't think it's her father Little_star,i saw a photo of him before and this man it's not her father he is too young to be,it may a member of family cousin or something like that.

I don't remember what her Dad looks like so I wasn't sure.

it´s a bit transparent.... i´ve seen the whole photo album and in some shots we can see her underwear. sometimes it happens with summer clothes...

she was in france with prince hussein. he is quite grown up!

the king is in jordan. yesterday he was in aqaba.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania of Jordania on holiday in Saint-Tropez, France. 14/08/2008 (c) KCS Presse / IBL

http://i35.tinypic.com/289kfmw.jpg
her dress is transparent ? http://i35.tinypic.com/2mq69g7.jpg

Not per se but depending on the light / the way she stands you can see her underwear. They should know better but it seems to be popular for royals this summer to wear transparent dresses and flash their bras or panties :ohmy: I find it dreadful in general but still prefer to see Queen Rania's or CP Mary's knickers instead of Queen Sofia's bra.

I honestly don't see the fuss, lots of clothes may not seem transparent in the privacy of your own home, but step outside in the bright sunlight and it's a different stroy.

It's really amazing to see how much their kids have grown up. Prince Hussein is getting very tall; I'd always hoped he wouldn't inherit his father's short stature!:flowers:

Wow she is totally toned and not too thin! She's been hitting the weights to get those arms! And Hussein is turning out pretty good looking!

thanks for photos Princess Mahala,queen looks great i's a little revealing dress for arab queen,however she looks fantastic,
who is the man in white with her?is that her brother??
What kind of dress is an Arab Queen supposed to wear?

Well... As a rule, Arab queens and sheikhas are expected to cover themselves in public. In this case, I am not talking about abayat or hijab ... a European dress with sleeves or a shawl to cover shoulders would have sufficed.

the Queen is on holiday in a hot country,what is she supposed to do?? cover her arms?? shes not visiting a holy place is she?? :rolleyes::bang:

Queen Rania and Bono leaving the Sarkozys

Bono Hangs With Queen Rania

It's nice to see photos on the forum of the Queen in her downtime, however if it were up to me the I'd rather not see them. Jmo.

i think it is very possible that that is her bathing suit under her dress, since she was seen riding a dingy out to her yacht in the same outfit. i doubt she would wear something so sheer if it were her undergarments.

secondly, the woman is on vacation, she can wear whatever she wants in her private time on her private vacations, its not her fault the paparazzi just happened to be there to snap her. sometimes i wonder if she were in her bedroom wearing a tank top and shorts and someone got a picture of it she would still be ridiculed for inappropriate attire. nothing is appropriate anymore...wait till they find out she takes off her clothes to shower :eek:

THank´s Little Star. Queen wore the same skirt that she wore day before in Cannes.

secondly, the woman is on vacation, she can wear whatever she wants in her private time on her private vacations, its not her fault the paparazzi just happened to be there to snap her. sometimes i wonder if she were in her bedroom wearing a tank top and shorts and someone got a picture of it she would still be ridiculed for inappropriate attire. nothing is appropriate anymore...wait till they find out she takes off her clothes to shower :eek:
LOL. I completely agree.

What she chooses to wear in her private time is her business. The people who should be getting the flak are the paparrazzi for aggressively following figures like the Queen. It was clear in the first set of photos that the Queen was not happy about their presence.

i was saying to myself the same thing,i mean that she use yacht,as she isn't guest in any hotel there..thanks for the information.

Queen Rania and her childrens is in "Villa Maryland" in Cap Ferrat. The owner of the house is Paul Allen (co-founded Microsoft).

The press had no right to follow her in her vacation...when you see celebrities attacking photographers because they get annoyed at the fact they follow them everywhere they go....Queen Rania can not do anything about them...she doesnt look too happy about her pictures been taking but its out of her hand...i think,let me guess,she knows well that shes a Queen of a muslim country,again,im bored of repeating myself,shes not wearing anything thats too revealing for Goodness sake,get over her dress...she is after all her own person and is free to wear what she sees comfortable for her....:whistling::rolleyes:

Nad25, love your avatar and love your posts!

I always find it hilarious that people get so hung up on what Raina chooses to wear in her private time. I've seen plenty of Arab women wearing a lot less than Rania ever does in public.

Bono and Queen Rania join the Sarkozys for dinner in France

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2008/08/20/bono-rania-sarkozy/

^^^^Thank you for the pictures...they both look so relaxed and enjoying each others company!!;):flowers:

after all the Queen doesnt go on vacation without her husband like most people thought!!!

Veram 98,
Thanks for the update!:flowers:
It is nice to see them walking together. Indeed, King and Queen of Jordan obviously enjoy their holidays.

Back
Top Bottom