Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! QR rockin the spaghetti straps and some cleavage! She looks great!

Princess Mahala,
Thanks for wonderful photos!:flowers:
Queen Rania looked superb in the white halter dress. She seemed relaxed and enjoyed her holidays. Well... this sleeveless, I dare to say, very revealing outfit might generate an unfavourable response from the public at large. I wish she wore something with sleeves or used a shawl.
Prince Hussian is as tall as his mother is. :ohmy:

yes he looks very older now :cool:. The queen look great. I dont think queens dress may matter because jordanian looks modern and i see pics of people wearin differnt things, maby not all people wear thing like that but its style now. i was worry thats could be see through in some pics :eek: :ermm:

your both welcome.:) Pr ince hussein in lots of te pictures with qr he just look bigger now maby 15?

Isn't the white dress she wore in St. Tropez too revealing for a queen, especially one from an Arab country?

Thank´s Princess Mahala!!! She looks nice and Hussein is very tall.

I wonder if the paparazzi were too close - in many of the pictures it looks like they, especially Queen Rania, were a bit bothered by them.

Are these pictures from here recent holidays??!! she looks fab in her white dress!:flowers:

I agree the white is a very flattering color for her, with her fab complexion and dark eyes. She looks runway-model gorgeous as always.:flowers:

Lots of big pics for QR and Prince Hussein on vacatoin :flowers:Gallery for Queen in France
thanks for photos Princess Mahala,queen looks great i's a little revealing dress for arab queen,however she looks fantastic,and PHussein turn to a handsome a young man i didn't see alot of photos of him lately good to see him with her.
who is the man in white with her?is that her brother??

I find it odd that her husband wasn't with her in St. Tropez. They usually go there together. I've also noticed an increasing number of separate vacations.

Lots of big pics for QR and Prince Hussein on vacatoin :flowers:Gallery for Queen in France
Thanks for the photos!

Prince Hussein is so tall, he's grown a lot! I think it's safe to say he won't be as short as his dad! Rania looks lovely, the white dress is very simple and summery.

Adamari said:
I find it odd that her husband wasn't with her in St. Tropez. They usually go there together. I've also noticed an increasing number of separate vacations.
They recently had a lengthy family holiday in America which was widely reported on the forum.

Moreover, they almost always travel to the UK together whenever they have short private vists.

[/quote] They recently had a lengthy family holiday in America which was widely reported on the forum.[/quote]

They might have travelled to America together, but they didn't appear to have travelled within America together. All the press coverage, including that reported on the forum, made it clear the queen did not accompany the king as he travelled with his oldest son and a large entourage of motorcyclists through the U.S. The only time we saw photos or reports of the couple together were at the official events that bookended the trip.

I'm not suggesting they don't vacation together, just that they appear to be taking more separate holidays than in the past.

Adamari said:
They might have travelled to America together, but they didn't appear to have travelled within America together. All the press coverage, including that reported on the forum, made it clear the queen did not accompany the king as he travelled with his oldest son and a large entourage of motorcyclists through the U.S.
There were quite a few articles on this, and other forums, that included information on the whole family.

Considering the natureof the trip, I think it's highly unlikely that Queen Rania, Princesses Iman and Salma and Prince Hashem would have hitched a ride on one of the motorbikes. :whistling:

I agree with Little_star motorbikes riding is not the kind of break the girls can appreciate even if me I like motos but I guess not all do,however the trip to Saint Tropez is opportunity to have family time together and I am surprising king isn't with them there for the holiday.

the king is still working, if you check Petra, you'll se pix,he received the sultan of Oman today! maybe he will join them soon.

More pictures from the holiday!!

Queen Rania of Jordan was spotted shopping in Cannes with her 14-year-old son, Prince Hussein, 11-year-old daughter, Princess Iman, 7-year-old daugther, Princess Salma, and 3-year-old son, Prince Hashem.
Link: Celebrity Baby Scoop

:)

Thank´s Supergirl!!! Is nice see the princesses.

Nice photos Supergirl:flowers:
and who is the pregnant women next Salma?

the young man and lady look Greek so I'm guessing they must be somebody local.
i mean the big man in white next the queen and in same photos talk to her,i don't think it's someone local but someone who know her.

Back
Top Bottom