Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is she her sister? She looks like their mother at face I think. She looks to be a totally different type of woman in comparison with QR. Thanks Huda!
I agree with you :)

its kind of weird everyone is somewhere alone for holiday:lol:
but i guess now kids are growing fast and need some space.

Last edited:
None of them is from jordanian royal family.
ok then is that the Queen entourage?
I wonder if she met with Lalla salma as she was spending her holday with her children there:p

ok then is that the Queen entourage?
I wonder if she met with Lalla salma as she was spending her holday with her children there:p
She didn't go to greece becuase in the same date they publish the article, Queen Rania paid a visit to al karak and she and King Abdullah start some Ramadan projects.

Queen was some days in Greece at the end of her private holidays.

i think both Lalla Salma and Queen was on Greece in same time the Queen get back to Jordan a few days before Ramadan asls Lalla Salma was back to Morocco a few days before Ramadan.

thanks for the photos it's not usual to get sush intimate photos indeed and glad we did:p
seems that the Côte Azur is Queen Rania fav destination for holiday.

Indeed, it seems that she and her family love Nice and mediterranean coast generally

the Sarkozy still have good relationsheap with almost all arab royalty.
I wonder if Rania went back with the King to Jordan or she still on holiday in France?

Are the children with them?
Thanks for the pictures. Its not always we get to see such pictures on private visits.

Princess Salma and Prince Hashen were with them during the holidays in France. They rented a yatch.

Queen-Rania of Jordania and husband King-Abdullah of Jordania have invited at the restaurant La Petite Maison former french president Nicolas-Sarkozy and his wife Carla-Bruni

Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Are they sure about the date? ... Where were the girls & CP Hussein ???

The date is wrong these pics were taken on 24 August. Salma and Iman were with them I wrote it.

Back
Top Bottom