Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i thought her vacation is over and she is back to Jordan?

the Belgian paper sudpresse posted these pics on September 1. Apparently Beaulieu was one of their last whereabouts before returning home last Wednesday via the airport of Nice. A very strange outfit!

i see Veram thanks.
i don't think the outfit is a big deal it's little bit odd but she is in vacation after all.:)

the Belgian paper sudpresse posted these pics on September 1. Apparently Beaulieu was one of their last whereabouts before returning home last Wednesday via the airport of Nice. A very strange outfit!

So Vera this pics are take in 1 sep?

Its just a shame, Jordan is a very poor country and when people see that their queen is on this extravagant vacation during the holy month of ramadan , instead of helping and doing charity work in jordan, especially when it the moth of mercy and forgiveness, I think she concentrates more on international problems rather than Jordan's many many problems which is not fair in my opinion , and regarding not fasting in Ramadan , well thats just in my opinion way out of line from her side, even if she's excused she should not be public about it , she's a public figure after all she should realize the consequences of her actions ! again this is just my opinion.

i agree
in addition to that i'm really shocked
the pics r in the daytime ,they r drinking and eating and it's ramadan...anybody explain to me...

The Night in corsica the Queen dined in the restaurant "Chez Huguette" on the Old Port of Bastia, in exclusivity here is a photo where she posed with Ms. Pantalacci.

Imageshack - pagede.jpg

Or maybe this woman in glasses? - I also got lost.... :ermm:
CPE / 2. den: Queen Rania Al-Abdullah Jordánska procházky ve m

The woman in bikini and sunglasses is the wife of Queen Rania´s brother. The other woman is the nanny.

They were published for the first time on September 1st. According to that I guess that they are either from this day or the day before.

The pics were taken in August 30, 2010:flowers:

ImageShack Album - 13 images

August 28,2010
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9683/t022.jpg

ImageShack Album - 4 images

in the last pic the man in orange top is her sister's husband so maybe the lady in red is her sister !

I think the woman in brown here is her sister, they seem to have the same body type, tall and thin...as someone mentioned i think the woman in red is her brother's wife.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/21977191.html?citemId=2423365-7

i agree
in addition to that i'm really shocked
the pics r in the daytime ,they r drinking and eating and it's ramadan...anybody explain to me...

I was initially upset about this too, but as I thought about it, to be fair, there are no photos of her eating, only sitting at a cafe, and drinking what may be at sunset, though there are reports she ate during the day, we have no pics, so is it fair to condemn her for breaking fast?

I think the woman in brown here is her sister, they seem to have the same body type, tall and thin...as someone mentioned i think the woman in red is her brother's wife.
Picture details
?

No Jae she is not her sister. And the wife of her brother is the woman in bikini see my previous post.

No Jae she is not her sister. And the wife of her brother is the woman in bikini see my previous post.

sorry i thought that was the same person...so who is her sister? :lol: are we sure her sister was there?

you have any idea whos this woman?
a friend maybe.

half a million dollars on a private cruise during Ramadan and with Jordan facing extreme financial problems, many people do not consider that amount of money appropriate
agree 100%

I know that the charter company website states that a week's reservation for the whole boat is around 500,000 but how do we know if that was the price, or who gifted her the cruise? We are sometimes quick to judge without knowing all the facts. By the way, I do not believe that Jordan is facing
extreme financial problems,
it has financial challenges as do a number of countries in the region but to make it seem Jordan is going to collapse because of the cruise, please!:flowers:

I know that the charter company website states that a week's reservation for the whole boat is around 500,000 but how do we know if that was the price, or who gifted her the cruise? We are sometimes quick to judge without knowing all the facts. By the way, I do not believe that Jordan is facing
it has financial challenges as do a number of countries in the region but to make it seem Jordan is going to collapse because of the cruise, please!:flowers:

If the report is true that this was a surprise gift from KA, I would imagine it was paid for by him/Jordan. Unless they have a personal account somewhere that is supplied through other financial investments, this money was pulled from the country and it's people.

We're coming dangerously close to repeating a discussion that was recently removed by the mods, but i will say that being a foreign aid dependent country that has notably been making rounds asking for money from other countries, they should not be spending money so frivolously, half a million here and there adds up. someone told me KA was actually in Saudi Arabia petitioning for more aid while QR was cruising?

Fadel, I don't want to repeat what Jae143 said but she is correct and there is no company on earth that 'gives' away half a million dollars of business especially as they are not even getting mainstream publicity out of this holiday. This is a niche market company not a multi-billion dollar multi-national like Microsoft that could absorb that kind of cost. They don't need to advertise themselves openly as the only people who can afford to charter such boats are super rich. We know the price because it is on the charter company website!!!!!

As for Jordan, the amount of Aid has been increased this year to US$1.3 BILLION! The country has no natural resources and is dependent upon overseas aid - without it, the infrastructure in Jordan would collapse. Please see my attached link for more information

‘Development aid for 2010 to reach $1.3b’ | Jordan Times

Where do you think the money comes from? Please don't be naive.

extreme financial problems, it has financial challenges as do a number of countries in the region but to make it seem Jordan is going to collapse because of the cruise, please!:flowers:
I am sorry Fadel, we have agreed on many points so far, but not this time. The Queen of Jordan, which is facing financial problems (maybe just like other countries these days), shouldn't accept such huge gifts. If she were a tycoon's wife or a self developed bussiness person, it would be acceptable. But being a queen takes more than being fashionable, up-to-date or being a good speaker. People are so sensitive about that because many young people are unemployed and have to live on several dollars a day. I like Her Majesty, but she should share that sensitivity if she wants to be , not only the queen of eyes, but also the real Queen of hearts.:whistling:

It is not only of this universal crisis but Jordan has always been known as a poor country depending on loans and other countries help .... people complain more than before about their bad financial status and news about their queen's sort of living reach them more than before thanks to the net .

Couldn't help but notice she's been laying very low since returning from her trip, where is she? (Not criticizing) but I would expect to see more public activity around this time

Fadel, I don't want to repeat what Jae143 said but she is correct and there is no company on earth that 'gives' away half a million dollars of business especially as they are not even getting mainstream publicity out of this holiday. This is a niche market company not a multi-billion dollar multi-national like Microsoft that could absorb that kind of cost. They don't need to advertise themselves openly as the only people who can afford to charter such boats are super rich. We know the price because it is on the charter company website!!!!!

As for Jordan, the amount of Aid has been increased this year to US$1.3 BILLION! The country has no natural resources and is dependent upon overseas aid - without it, the infrastructure in Jordan would collapse. Please see my attached link for more information

‘Development aid for 2010 to reach $1.3b’ | Jordan Times

Where do you think the money comes from? Please don't be naive.

All I originally said was that we do not know who 'gifted' HM Queen Rania the cruise. The assumption is that HM King Abdullah did but we do not know that for sure. HM King Abdullah was in the US for the relaunch of Palestinian-Israeli talks. It is always dangerous to jump to conclusions without knowing the real details! :flowers:

I doubt the charter company gave it for free and the photos published stated that Abdullah had paid for the yachtl Many times over the years people have stated that Rania is the recipient of gifts from everything from her dresses to her jewels to anything else one can care to mention. You are free to believe what you like Fadel Abdullah but I know I don't believe that all of Rania's extravagances are paid for by people outside of Jordan!

In addition, I believe King Abdullah's pride as a man, a husband and a king would prevent him from allowing Rania to accept such a gift on such an important personal occasion. The fact that he was in the USA does not prevent him from ordering his office to make the neccessary arrangements and payments.

All I originally said was that we do not know who 'gifted' HM Queen Rania the cruise. The assumption is that HM King Abdullah did but we do not know that for sure. HM King Abdullah was in the US for the relaunch of Palestinian-Israeli talks. It is always dangerous to jump to conclusions without knowing the real details! :flowers:
I have no conclusions in my pocket, but whoever it was given to Her Majesty does not matter. It is not about the source of money. Surely His Majesty has 500000 to spend on anything he wants. And if he wants to spend it for his wife, it is very kind of him. but they should be more senstitive about how to spend money as they are the leaders of a country that has financial problems. Please don't be sad about our comments, cuz they are constructive, rather than destructive.:flowers:

If the report is true that this was a surprise gift from KA, I would imagine it was paid for by him/Jordan. Unless they have a personal account somewhere that is supplied through other financial investments, this money was pulled from the country and it's people.

We're coming dangerously close to repeating a discussion that was recently removed by the mods, but i will say that being a foreign aid dependent country that has notably been making rounds asking for money from other countries, they should not be spending money so frivolously, half a million here and there adds up. someone told me KA was actually in Saudi Arabia petitioning for more aid while QR was cruising?
I could not find better words, thanks for the concise explanation Jae143.

Actually, this trip news was one of Ramadan nights talks in Jordan, people were not pleased to read such news while they had troubles in affording Ramadan & Eid needs, with government adds more taxes and raise prices every month, I wounder how people would accept the "fasten the belt" advice from officials anymore.

This is getting rather repetitive. We're on the fifth page of this discussion.
It's time to move on.
If you're interested in
pursuing this further with other members, please do so via pm or other means.

Humera

Jordan Forum Moderatorar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom