Summer Holidays: 2003, 2007-2010, 2012-2013, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes her brother often accompanies her on vacations.

Yes we have seen him in 2005 (Bosnia), 2007 (Italy) and last year. During previous years accompained King and Queen during holidays princes and princesses as Princess Muna, Aisha, Ghida, Talal...

Have you read this in a magazine?

No a friend was in this place one year later and she was talking with people that work in this place and them have this opinion when they saw Queen in swimsuit.

Carla Bruni y Rania de Jordania de vacaciones - Famosos Extranjeros - Famosos Corazón - Famosas, noticias de famosos, fotos al detalle - Diez Minutos

02-03-04-05 august 2007 - castiglione della pescaia (tuscany - italy): the jordan royal family in holidays in the 5 star luxury hotel "andana". the queen and her husband spend their time walking in the hills close the hotel and close the pool with their children. the king is running with a jordan policeman and the queen is running with her brother. the family also visited siena (the king in red shirt) and castiglione della pescaia (in the blue one).

hashim and rania
Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-014 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

hashim iman salma
Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-017 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-016 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

more
Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-012 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-013 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-003 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-002 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Royal Jordan family - Focus Europe - 00022952-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Huda for the second link :flowers: - the video seems to have been made by an amateur but still, it's very nice and of good quality. Just now I could see Rania has gained big popularity among the Italian people. :)

Thanks Huda. Looks like Rania went for usual run.
Was Prince Hussein with them or was he in Jordan?

Thanks Huda. Looks like Rania went for usual run.
Was Prince Hussein with them or was he in Jordan?

it was apparent CP was in Jordan because he was carrying out the duties of visiting the Aqaba victims until KA and QR returned from Italy early...correct me if I'm wrong?

Thank You Huda for the pics...what gift would you like? ;)

The Swedish website has more photos and a different video on Rania and Abdullah's holidays in Italy. Not sure what date it is from.

Photos and video
Video: Drottning Rania på semester i Medelhavet | Svensk Damtidning

Direct video link
YouTube - ‪Vip alle Eolie. La regina Rania e il re Abdallah II di Giordania in giro per le vie di Lipari.wmv‬‎!

Addition: I just checked Belga, and they have several photos from what appears to be at least two different days.

King Abdullah II of Jordan and Queen Rania have been on the Aeolian Islands for the last few days. ..This set is semi exclusive. Only sipa press was here too.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/coverage/2327921.html

According to Petra they returned home on Tuesday.

nobody know when exactly these photos was taken?
i also remember an article in Petra wich said they are back in Jordan.
i just loove king Abdullah atittude in those photos so coool:cool:

Petra did have an article they were home a few weeks ago most probably towards the end of July. I guess they travelled again but without petra announcing they went.

Petra did have an article they were home a few weeks ago most probably towards the end of July. I guess they travelled again but without petra announcing they went.

Petra and the Jordan Times reported that the king left Jordan again "for a private visit" on July 31 and that the king and queen returned home in the evening of August 3rd.
Their private trip to the US had ended on July 22th.

Thanks a lot for the pics and video... This family is really cool !!!

Petra and the Jordan Times reported that the king left Jordan again "for a private visit" on July 31 and that the king and queen returned home in the evening of August 3rd.
Their private trip to the US had ended on July 22th.

That's right, they cut their vacation short because of the terrorist attack. Queen Rania mentioned it on Twitter.

And Ramadan starts on or around Aug. 11, so they will need to be in the country to do the various charitable works that often accompanies that month. Or at least to avoid the bad optics that would be created by vacationing abroad during such a religious time of the Islamic calendar.

it was apparent CP was in Jordan because he was carrying out the duties of visiting the Aqaba victims until KA and QR returned from Italy early...correct me if I'm wrong?

Just an opinion but the guy in front of QR looks alot like the CP.I mean the hair part.:whistling:
Picture details

and here he is again beside PIman.

Picture details

:previous:I agree completely,that really looks like the CP from behind

its Hussein..he is wearing the T_shirt that Fc Barcelona players wore during celebration of La Liga 2010 and as i know PHussein is big big fan of Barca so i am sure its him in these photos.:D

k.abdullah and q.rania on their holiday:
Rania da Jordânia de férias em Itália - Caras.pt (caras)

there is a warning on the swedish royal house, that the site (svensk damtidning.se) (given above) carries some malware, which is detected by google chrome and not the internet explorer..so anyone using this browser should check the computer if he has been to this site!.

Is it wise to be on a holiday during the holy month?

maybe they have got a wrong date ! she was yesterday visiting the orphans with the King! BTW can ask where is Porto Vecchio Corsica?

Back
Top Bottom